Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 13:47:50

Originally posted by A-Rod:
Teams is might makes right. If you can enforce it, it goes. Why do people have a problem with that?

I agree with your statement!

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 15:14:16

Teams is might makes right. If you can enforce it, it goes. Why do people have a problem with that?

Nailed it. 1a is same way

MILORD Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 19:05:53

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yes this set and the following I am at war with you. It's a wonderful thing to do.
What is a spam tag?
born in the USSR

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 19:08:49

So if after 2 sets you've proved nothing, and they still impose their will... are you surrendering and declaring them the victors?
Originally posted by MILORD:

Yes this set and the following I am at war with you. It's a wonderful thing to do.
What is a spam tag?

So you are saying you will surrender in 2 sets?

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 22nd 2022, 20:41:35

I'm willing to give ussr a pact next set if they want it. If not we just gonna keep farming.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 0:45:22

born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 0:48:53

So if after 2 sets you've proved nothing, and they still impose their will... are you surrendering and declaring them the victors?

What is a spam tag?

So you are saying you will surrender in 2 sets?

Translation difficulties.... No buddy, I don't give up))))
born in the USSR

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 0:51:16

What is a spam tag?

Thanks for the translation. Definitely not how I interpreted it!

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 3:50:00

hmmm knights fighting darkness. if only all of knights were here to show darkness what real cancerous turn 100 wars look like. for the first time ever, i want to join the knights. ))

MILORD Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 3:55:36

Originally posted by EonBlue:
hmmm knights fighting darkness. if only all of knights were here to show darkness what real cancerous turn 100 wars look like. for the first time ever, i want to join the knights. ))

In mars2025, too, knights fought. It was the most gloriously long and large-scale war ever fought.
It lasted several years, right up until the end of the game itself.
It was a real war, starting after move 99 and ending with the end of the set. There were no truces in this war. It lasted several years.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 23rd 2022, 4:12:31
See Original Post
born in the USSR

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 4:03:33

In mars2025, too, knights fought. It was the most gloriously long and large-scale war ever fought.

hahah i know. sometimes, i was a leader of LoT. I think we played in a clan for a set or 2 as well. i played with the white rabbits and they joined with wolves.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 4:14:04

hahah i know. sometimes, i was a leader of LoT. I think we played in a clan for a set or 2 as well. i played with the white rabbits and they joined with wolves.

Are you a Canadian Alex and a musician?
born in the USSR

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 4:34:51

maaaaaaybeee. O_o

MILORD Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 10:16:36

maaaaaaybeee. O_o

If that's who I think you are. Then originally we had a tournament war, "white rabbits" against "wolves". And then we fought together
with the yes clan.
In the Lot clan, as I recall, you were the head. And also Russian Jack and Cookster, if memory serves me correctly.
In the white rabbits was the head of Asya. You liked to correspond with her.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 23rd 2022, 10:19:33
See Original Post
born in the USSR

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 20:36:36

Yeah. You remember it more Cleary than I do. )

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 23rd 2022, 22:29:36

Lol you think we haven't fought opp wars before? Lol I've been warring in this game snice 2005 back when it used to be earth 2025.

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 3:36:27

sorry little guy. i wasn't implying that you weren't cancerous.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 5:14:58

Lol everyone in here got a lot of talk and no bite. Oh if only we could stop the mighty darkness like that random war that happened once on a different game 5 years ago.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 9:42:24

So today is September 24, 21:42 my time.
Half the set is over. Darkness is outnumbered, spending all of its moves on attacks. They have many attacks and several kills to their credit. To a short-sighted person, they may seem like a super fighting machine of death.
But we can already see the engine wear, running gear failures, inexperience and self-confidence of the pilot. This car needed high-speed raceway, and he drove it on a curve.
That's why I see us winning. Lol.
P. S.
We are stronger because our goals are higher. Our goal is to destroy the strongest military clan on this server, and the goal of darkness is to find weak opponents.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 24th 2022, 10:02:08
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 14:17:28

Half the set is over. Darkness is outnumbered, spending all of its moves on attacks. They have many attacks and several kills to their credit. To a short-sighted person, they may seem like a super fighting machine of death.
But we can already see the engine wear, running gear failures, inexperience and self-confidence of the pilot. This car needed high-speed raceway, and he drove it on a curve.
P. S.
We are stronger because our goals are higher. Our goal is to destroy the strongest military clan on this server, and the goal of darkness is to find weak opponents.

You are delusional. Go seek medical help.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 21:20:24

Originally posted by Symbolic:
P. S.

P. S.

Thank you for your opinion. I respect your concern. Medical care, I do not need it. I am healthy in mind and body.
I just said my opinion. Lol.
Am I wrong to say that your clan is more numerous. Or am I wrong to say you lead in attacks and kills?
I also haven't seen you attack a serious opponent. You either do "FS" Or beat single players who haven't done anything to you.
Always the power is in the truth, in personal position, in faith. There is nothing wrong with believing in myself, believe in my fellow player and believe in victory.
Faith is the realization of the invisible. We are on our way to victory.
Переведено с помощью DeepL https://www.deepl.com/...ampaign=share-translation
You need to win statistically. Make 1000 attacks, kill.It's dreary . And we have a more complex and interesting task, I think it will attract lively and optimistic players who like to set themselves a challenge
Переведено с помощью DeepL https://www.deepl.com/...ampaign=share-translation

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 24th 2022, 21:27:42
See Original Post
born in the USSR

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 21:45:04

I've played just over a month after an 11 year absense. Just about EVERYONE is cancerous. You expect it to be crazy in games like Teams. Its every game though.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 24th 2022, 21:49:28

Another small announcement.
The war will continue until complete victory over the darkness.
But the next set of the clan may change the name. In discord will be created chat and willing to fight, themselves decide under what name we will continue to fight the darkness.
born in the USSR

DarklingZ

Sep 25th 2022, 3:28:23

But the next set of the clan may change the name. In discord will be created chat and willing to fight, themselves decide under what name we will continue to fight the darkness.

Well I taught Knights how to fight in mars 2025!!! and I personally would choose Darkness!!! Good luck buttercup!!!

DarklingZ

Sep 25th 2022, 5:32:02

https://youtu.be/kkDoaqGsO14

EonBlue Game profile

Sep 25th 2022, 7:53:01

I've played just over a month after an 11 year absense. Just about EVERYONE is cancerous. You expect it to be crazy in games like Teams. Its every game though.

it's so true lol

DarklingZ

Sep 25th 2022, 7:58:06

it's so true lol

Truth is most are but a select few are not so bad...... and Hello HC can not get rid of your daddy!

MILORD Game profile

Sep 26th 2022, 22:47:15

"(September 13) At a council of war in the village of Fili near Moscow, Commander-in-Chief M. I. Kutuzov decided to leave Moscow without a fight in order to save the army and take advantageous positions for a counteroffensive."
Darkness you remind me of the French. Lol.
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 4:15:55

You remind me of Putins Russia. Constantly posting fake news and propaganda. Keep telling us how you are winning this war please and maybe I’ll believe once you restart for a 5th time…

MILORD Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 4:33:41

You remind me of Putins Russia. Constantly posting fake news and propaganda. Keep telling us how you are winning this war please and maybe I’ll believe once you restart for a 5th time…

No propaganda, no lies! I am not a fan of Putin's propaganda, nor am I a fan of any other propaganda.
A bit of history and irony about your large number of attacks.
born in the USSR

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 4:39:55

No propaganda, no lies! I am not a fan of Putin's propaganda, nor am I a fan of any other propaganda.

so they can win the war by not attacking you? because attacking too much is overagressive?

MILORD Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 4:47:33

so they can win the war by not attacking you? because attacking too much is overagressive?

My country has been attacked a lot, but it is alive and has not suffered any losses. This is amusing.
As for winning, I can play in this mode for years. Let's see what kind of marathon darkness is capable of.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 27th 2022, 4:53:04
See Original Post
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2022, 4:48:41

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 5:45:31

Lol this could be awhile, but we at darkness do enjoy you wanting to be are play thing for the next while. /ME puts ussr back on the toy self*

MILORD Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 7:05:19

Lol this could be awhile, but we at darkness do enjoy you wanting to be are play thing for the next while. /ME puts ussr back on the toy self*

Well, I see that you are in a positive mood and you are in a good mood. And at first I thought you were scared. It took a long time to get out of protection and called your clan by another name.
Glad you are in a positive mood! Good luck to you and patience)
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 14:15:51

Lol your dead again, hurry up and restart so we can do it again. Getting bored over here.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2022, 16:17:23

We were scared. This guy is so funny. We have a new tag name every set little fellow but we are still darkness.

Look forward to farming and killing your country every reset until you give up and post your surrender message

MILORD Game profile

Sep 28th 2022, 5:43:27

Ok. 😃
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 1st 2022, 10:19:14

In this unequal battle, the USSR loses to darkness in the number of attacks and kills. But it wins in optimism, attack quality, and trolling. The USSR needs a little more time for darkness to surrender 😊
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 1st 2022, 14:44:25

Rofl. See yea again next set.

MILORD Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 1:42:01

Good Hour Ladies and Gentlemen!
I continue to confront the darkness. I invite adventurers and "gentlemen of fortune" to this event. To contact me, write to Alexx#8761 on Discord.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2022, 1:56:23

I don't want to die that quickly, you need to put up a fight if you want to attract more people to join you, massacres aren't sexy....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 2:07:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't want to die that quickly, you need to put up a fight if you want to attract more people to join you, massacres aren't sexy....

In this matter, the main thing is consistency, regularity and a little creative madness.
Everything else will come with it.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2022, 2:18:13

In this matter, the main thing is consistency, regularity and a little creative madness.

Consistent death?.....nah thanks, not my cup of tea, have fun though :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 2:57:30

Yea consistently dying is all you gonna do man

MILORD Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 4:10:02

"Death! where is your sting? hell! where is your victory?"

I do not see the clan of darkness...
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 5:47:16

Man bro you all alone this set? You still want to fight 8 vs 1?

I guess when you drink so much Vodka you think you are invincible.

Can you please do me a favor and explore all of your turns when you come out of protection so that I can farm you? I hate wasting good land by BRing or GSing you when I can SS you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2022, 15:28:53

wait, we were at war?

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 22:30:25

"Death! where is your sting? hell! where is your victory?"

I do not see the clan of darkness...

Its ok to be short sighted and stupid, there are help lines for that.

MILORD Game profile

Oct 12th 2022, 3:34:28

Basically, I'm fine with not seeing the mark of darkness on this server. That was my original goal. The goal has been achieved. Whether or not I will play on this server, I don't know yet. It all depends on my mood. Lol.
born in the USSR