Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

133tz Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 12:13:02

I have broken any rules wtf?
I am an EE noob.

133tz Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 12:19:17

Keep crying you baby. We warred and you lost. I get my stocking land goal and you report me. You shouldnt be playing at all.
I am an EE noob.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 14:57:17

LMFAO. Still at it.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 16:31:57

Actually that's me you were fighting 133tz and I wrecked you with spies alone. You had 13k land and only 5700 of it was built; I have 7600 land built. Also that was with you picking the fight while I was at war with another guy, and then the two of you doing joint GS on me.

I reported you because, while you and #5 both GSing me is one thing, the fact that you *also* farmed him to the tune of about 15 hits while you both still just continued attacking me together seemed highly suspicious. I reported it a couple of days ago.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 23:12:58

yo =P

i was planning to start ABs today. well met, good fight, good fun. nuff said. =) i didnt ask him to GS with me, i thought it was stupid to GS you after farming me, it'd look like its a joint effort, but really, it wasn't. =) im sure we were both just picking our own personal fights for our own reasons, and that's the jizz of it. i normally don't drag others into my battles, takes the fun out of it.

ah well, good fun. and yes i lost fair and square. starting at C again next set. =D

Edited By: hsifreta on Dec 20th 2013, 23:16:04
See Original Post

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 23:15:01

Merry Christmas, btw. =)

blid

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 23:32:07

were you planning to AB me, or 133tz? once he hit you 9 times, and you continued to hit me, and he continued to hit me, you are right that it looked like a joint effort haha. anyway, merry christmas. make sure to log into earth on christmas day, lol
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 0:24:34

are there special bonuses on Christmas? i'm unfamiliar, as i only just started again. i stopped playing years back when mehul sold the game and it died. i was planning to AB you, as fighting on two fronts would only waste my turns. besides, I've worn you down a bit, so i'd take care of you first. =D

blid

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2013, 4:28:08

an animated Santa will bomb you on Christmas.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2013, 4:30:14

Originally posted by hsifreta:
are there special bonuses on Christmas? i'm unfamiliar, as i only just started again. i stopped playing years back when mehul sold the game and it died. i was planning to AB you, as fighting on two fronts would only waste my turns. besides, I've worn you down a bit, so i'd take care of you first. =D
You realize you'd double tapped me, and i'd retaled, and then you'd hit 2x more. in other words, any pain i rained down on you was earned! :) meanwhile 133tz hit you 13 times just because. why was i still on your mind?!

133tz Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 7:21:50

I'm back to wreck you again blid! And I still broke you you fluffing noob.
I am an EE noob.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 12:43:38

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by hsifreta:
You realize you'd double tapped me, and i'd retaled, and then you'd hit 2x more. in other words, any pain i rained down on you was earned! :) meanwhile 133tz hit you 13 times just because. why was i still on your mind?!

lol its not about whether or not 113tz deserves anything, it's jsut that i cant afford to hit him while im warring with you. if i had some nukes, i might have sent them his way, but i didnt.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 12:43:57

Originally posted by blid:
an animated Santa will bomb you on Christmas.

are you serious?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2013, 17:47:53

wait and see :)

oddy Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 7:25:21

you guys actually war in tourney?

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 20:10:58

if you call that warring. tourney's turns are too few for real war. but you can do some damage with ABs if you can afford it.