Verified:

bluehawk.a31_07 Game profile

May 26th 2011, 14:00:02

alliances aren't allowed in this server right?...

does "report cheaters" work?

spawn Game profile

Jun 10th 2011, 12:30:27

yep and yep
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Walding Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:48:11

What are you reporting? If you farm someone and they get another to help kill you....

is that cheating?

sigma Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 2:28:42

IMO, yes that's cheating.

Trippster Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 2:39:48

No that's not cheating.
That is called using your head.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

sigma Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:16:48

In game alliances are not allowed. That means getting a buddy of yours to help you kill/maim someone is not allowed.

Walding Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:19:37

I dont think that is cheating either....

Just dotn farm anyone.

Trippster Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 15:06:23

If someone has been farming people (or suiciding) and you get a few of the others who have been farmed/suicided to help kill him .... that's not cheating ... that is using your options to defeat a threat. (edit; Diplomacy is supposed to be part of this game)

If we can't do that they may as well take in game msg out of the picture too. Once that is done anyone will be able to farm the crap out of everyone with little fear of consequences.

If I have a buddy playing and we agree not to hit each other, is that an "in game" alliance? If it is then how are you going to prove it? I have to hit everyone in the game??? I don' think so! That's detrimental to the game!

How about the people I have on a personal DNH list. I may never have talked to them. I may not know them (except by their country name). I still do not hit them and they do not hit me. Does that mean we have an "in game" alliance?

If someone has hit me and I see that someone else is hitting them and I join in is that an "in game" alliance? Even if we don't know each other and have never talked? If so then I can't hit anyone who is being hit ... again detrimental to the game!

What if someone watches who another player is hitting and consistently hits the same person afterwords. Is that an "in game" alliance. It might look like it to a game mod. If so then both countries would be deleted. Now someone can get your country deleted (as good as killed) if they don't like you and you can't do anything about it except whine. Once again this is detrimental to the game.

There are no "in game" alliances! I can not have an offensive alliance. I can not have a defensive alliance. I can not have a tech alliance.

I understand the spirit of the rules and agree with them for the most part. They were put in place to keep any group of players from dominating the server unfairly. This is good. However, things may not always be as black and white as some (usualy the ones who farm/suicide) would like them to be.

Edited By: Trippster on Jun 29th 2011, 17:19:28. Reason: to add to
See Original Post
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.

Brink Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 2:47:00

As to the terms of our UNAP.......

Brink Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 2:48:22

I will admit I was shocked that O, D, Spy, and Tech allies no longer existed when I came back a couple of months ago.

MrX Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 5:45:12

nice point trippster..
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

Brink Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 12:19:33

There are countries and players on my personal DNH (would NEVER injure) list that will likely never know they are there.

shanelee Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 11:27:28

Originally posted by Trippster:
If someone has been farming people (or suiciding) and you get a few of the others who have been farmed/suicided to help kill him .... that's not cheating ... that is using your options to defeat a threat. (edit; Diplomacy is supposed to be part of this game)

If we can't do that they may as well take in game msg out of the picture too. Once that is done anyone will be able to farm the crap out of everyone with little fear of consequences.

If I have a buddy playing and we agree not to hit each other, is that an "in game" alliance? If it is then how are you going to prove it? I have to hit everyone in the game??? I don' think so! That's detrimental to the game!

How about the people I have on a personal DNH list. I may never have talked to them. I may not know them (except by their country name). I still do not hit them and they do not hit me. Does that mean we have an "in game" alliance?

If someone has hit me and I see that someone else is hitting them and I join in is that an "in game" alliance? Even if we don't know each other and have never talked? If so then I can't hit anyone who is being hit ... again detrimental to the game!

What if someone watches who another player is hitting and consistently hits the same person afterwords. Is that an "in game" alliance. It might look like it to a game mod. If so then both countries would be deleted. Now someone can get your country deleted (as good as killed) if they don't like you and you can't do anything about it except whine. Once again this is detrimental to the game.

There are no "in game" alliances! I can not have an offensive alliance. I can not have a defensive alliance. I can not have a tech alliance.

I understand the spirit of the rules and agree with them for the most part. They were put in place to keep any group of players from dominating the server unfairly. This is good. However, things may not always be as black and white as some (usualy the ones who farm/suicide) would like them to be.

Hey bro, You have the good point !!!

Trippster Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 19:34:02

Thx
;)
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2011, 1:28:52

Starts Tourny country:)