Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 23:01:34

LOL @ gains.

You mistaken a beer bottle for a bottle of vodka??? You'rer brain is gonna be soooooo melted in when you wake up bud.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 23:07:11

So much merit, you make me proud D

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 29th 2017, 23:11:47

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
There was always going to need to be a bit of give and take to keep the peace this set. It's unfortunate, IMO, that didn't happen.

You kept topfeeding us, and then when you realized that worked wonders for you and pissed us off you upped your game and took retals for other alliances (for a hit that had been worked out between the members and the alliances) and then didn't accept retals for that. What was next step? I know that you have refused to accept retals on team.

You saying give and take is a fluffing joke. If it was really a give and take you would work to prevent the topfeeds after they got out of hand by making them mutually destructive, which is exactly what the 200% L:L does.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 23:13:37

deterrence = weapons * capability * belief * stank
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2017, 7:08:22

Lol. 3 topfeeds is 3 more topfeeds than Id care for though I don't see your exaggerating as helpful. If you've ever talked to me you'd know I think that's a bs way to get land from any alliance at any time unless you are attempting to start a war with that alliance. But no. 200% doesn't prevent anything. It absolutely entices members of a clan that hate laf to see if they will actually enforce it. It has the absolute exact opposite effect of a deterrent. As does elders <1:kill policy. Difference is we want to kill. You want to net.

I did accept a retal on the one that was taken for another alliance (omega) and havoc was even there to witness that if there are any questions about it. I personally thought that could be worked out in a mutually beneficial way which is the very essence of give and take. Havoc can attest to that as well.

Gains, I had no part on your choice of a $30 black and tan. An imperial stout mixed with a double citra hopped IPA sounds terrible. I claim no responsibility for that lol. I heard that clown shoes started distributing out your way. Undead Party Crasher (aka Vampire Slayer depending on the release) is very very fluffing solid if you can get your hands on it. Also I would like to point to that as one of my favorite posts of the year. I'm planning to jump off a building bro. Just haven't found the right one yet.

braden Game profile

Sep 30th 2017, 9:29:53

Thirty dollars in Europe? You could've fled the blight and come to the first world for that kind of money.

Garry Owen Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 2:38:34

There is no announcement that any president can make, on Twitter or via formal diplomatic telegram, that can declare war.

ONLY the congress can declare war. Even when Japan declared war on us and attacked US forces across the pacific (much more than just pearl harbor) President Roosevelt went to Congress to get a declaration of war.