Verified:

Marshal Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 14:11:34

Originally posted by chapman951:
If you were grabbing a bot (or non-bot), it may have taken turns and/or purchased a large amount of turrets right before you sent your attack.

or unsold goods returned.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 17:01:12

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Yep, as chapman says there are perfectly good reasons why attacks will sometimes fail. I failed 15 out of 722 landgrabs (97.92% success)last set and while a couple of those were just when the bots started allying up most of them were straight up math fails by me because I was rushing through it. I missed stuff like checking govt (failed on several dict's) or copied the wrong bots number. There were no mysterious fails tho, I can explain each of them with mistakes or bad guessing on my part.

Bots allying up when your hitting would be annoying. Bots buying up is pretty terrible too. Only thing worse than bots buying up when you hit is bots buying up between your hits :P but yeah, usually I am just too lazy to do the math and that's why I fail. Easy explanations. When in doubt, just look them up to see if their nw jumped... then they bought up... if not, assume the err is on your part.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

major Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 22:08:18

please don't quit Cuban, the game needs you.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 22:50:05

Yep, as chapman says there are perfectly good reasons why attacks will sometimes fail. I failed 15 out of 722 landgrabs (97.92% success)last set and while a couple of those were just when the bots started allying up most of them were straight up math fails by me because I was rushing through it. I missed stuff like checking govt (failed on several dict's) or copied the wrong bots number. There were no mysterious fails tho, I can explain each of them with mistakes or bad guessing on my part.

False if I fail it is 100% because of the game.

chapman951 Game profile

May 4th 2018, 5:34:01

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by chapman951:
If you were grabbing a bot (or non-bot), it may have taken turns and/or purchased a large amount of turrets right before you sent your attack.

or unsold goods returned.

Yup forgot to mention that possibility!

I have done the dictator one many times :-)

[quote poster=Requiem; 45005; 856394]
Originally posted by Requiem:

False if I fail it is 100% because of the game.

Lol this is most likely right explanation!