Verified:

locket Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 19:28:19

Blid perhaps you havnt read the books or perhaps you just completely doubt their ability to make you care about them.. but a recast would be stupid.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2012, 22:47:56

so the new movies will take place 30 years down the line? by then should there even still remnants of the empire to contend with? at least the prequels showed the rise of the empire as we saw it in the original movies, will they just make up some completely unrelated problem to drive the plot in these squels?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 23:06:34

if they haven't managed to wipe remants of imperium in 30 years then they won't last long.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Atryn Game profile

Nov 10th 2012, 17:15:15

Oscar-winning writer Michael Arndt, who penned Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine and the upcoming Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire, will write the screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII.

So will Star Wars VII be more like Toy Story 3, Catching Fire, or some bizarre cross between the two? ;)

Dissidenticn

Nov 13th 2012, 2:57:21

I hope they make the Heir to the Empire trilogy.

They could do as Star Trek did, and get some huge stars to play those characters... and HttE is only 5 years after RotJ so it'd be pretty close chronologically and would allow them to make more star wars movies based on trilogies later.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2012, 11:26:57

thrawn trilogy has been suggested before but fact is that orig. actors and actresses are "bit" old to their roles if movie happens few years after rotj.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

archaic Game profile

Nov 14th 2012, 19:51:03

http://i117.photobucket.com/...o43/archaic1971/vadar.jpg

Honestly, I'd rather see them go backwards to the Old Republic and start over, but that would be a pretty nerdy spin.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

blid

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2012, 20:33:49

Originally posted by Marshal:
thrawn trilogy has been suggested before but fact is that orig. actors and actresses are "bit" old to their roles if movie happens few years after rotj.
they could do those stories and just substitute children of the original heroes. i mean, they're gonna have to base the story on the children anyway unless the stars of the movie are all gonna be in their 60s and it's gonna be a remake of space cowboys
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 14th 2012, 23:29:26

I guess I've come to accept the fact that disney can't mess this up as bad as episodes 1-3
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

CKHustler

Nov 14th 2012, 23:33:54

Maybe China can get the rights and protect it from Disney haha...good episode...