Verified:

bigjohn

Aug 27th 2013, 12:45:22

lol you both are embarrassing yourselves. The laughing stock of the small clans. Have some class. Please.

Buch Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 13:26:31

We just took care of the problem members that's missled us that's all

And bigjohn why can't we all get along ...... we knew you would be easy to kill we weren't trying to look good we just ran your 4 guys as offline targets to get rid of them so we could finish our netting set. it was just one little mishaps restart and rebuild your alliance we have had to do it the past 3 sets you just happened to try and make demands you couldn't back up you pay the price move on and try to rebuild you still have plenty of members left to build off of ;)

bigjohn

Aug 28th 2013, 2:38:42

hi buch, firstly i am NOT in kotg i wouldn't be that silly given the state of the server. So my comments strickly come from observing the situation as have other alliances. :)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 4:01:08

oh wellsss
The Death Knights

XI

zygotic Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 4:52:04

A new low

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 11:03:58

Oh welllsss

Cry over some spam tag some more. We werent gna let them ror, steal tech, over retal. They got what they deserve, now the server doeant have to worry about the commies retalling. So your welcome
The Death Knights

XI

BigRick Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 15:49:41

I've just been sitting back and reading this fluff but now I feel compelled to post my thoughts...

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

bigjohn

Aug 28th 2013, 23:25:58

Lol Bstrong I clearly held dk too high in the respectable clans list on this server... That same grubby smack your rambling about .. They ror'd, stole our tech blah blah. You've lost every war you started or joined, and you didn't like that a startup clan could retal you. So you tried to exercise your strength over a small clan trying to have a go. That's the same stuff people whinge about with LAF or Sof, and yet you try and make it sound ok by calling them a 'spam' tag. Nice

Take a look at the history, they weren't going to war you, or pose a threat to your 'netting' set...

Wahoo you declared on a 'spam' tag and killed their defenceless countries, well done Bigdk.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 23:36:56

We qould have dec on anyone that did that to us win or lose. It doesnt matter. Plain and simple. Jussayin tool
The Death Knights

XI

keivisuaL Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 4:28:16

LOL and they're blaming other tags for not giving them a chance? If DK declare, means KOTG is hopeless.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 14:27:20

Originally posted by bigjohn:

Sorry for killing your spam tag after you provoked us and then stealing members. Oh wait, i'm not sorry at all. It's all part of the game.

/me smacks bigjohn in the face with a big pickle
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

bigjohn

Aug 29th 2013, 22:12:01

Lol mak you should really create an at ban for dk and stick to it.

You are admitting you dec on kotg for stealing your members?? Your members aren't your possession. If they would leave dk for as you say a 'spam tag' then dk has plenty of work to do. Perhaps more time working on IA then on at?

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:06:16

You misunderstood him, we killed them, then are recruiting the rest.
The Death Knights

XI

outlaw Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:22:30

smart move,shows your way of thinking which looks like it is just a bit screwed up