Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Apr 22nd 2018, 5:28:06

Originally posted by sinistril:
How could you reconcile any solutions with your previously stated desire (more respectful forums) since the complaints here are that he is deleting posts that are mostly next level toxic? If you get what you want, then these complaints are going to be made and possibly increase. You can't have your cake and eat it too, and maybe there is no cake.

Transparency solves everything. Transparency highlights the good work that most mods do, informs everyone of the logic behind the more questionable decisions, and ultimately keeps confidence high in the admin teams ability to control their game.

I firmly believe that not being transparent enough is exactly why this same fluff keeps bubbling back up to the surface again and again and again.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 22nd 2018, 6:08:51

Which decisions have been questionable though? Honestly, I troll these forums a lot and have only ever thought the ban on Hawk for using the control panel on FFA was flat out wrong (I don't think it was mod corruption, I think it was a mod that wasn't aware of FFA built in features and was told a tall tale by Donny) and the recent Celphi ban was very questionable (his next half dozen bans were completely justified) but that was cleared up with a mutual apology. But who here that's had their posts removed or were banned in game don't think there cases aren't questionable? I mean, at some point these people need to understand that telling us why this game and everyone who plays it sucks, wishing harm on someone in real life, posting personal information, running multiple countries, etc aren't questionable decisions.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Heston Game profile

Apr 22nd 2018, 17:57:04

The last thing we need here is a guy that was jumped on the wrong side of town walking to school as a boy by grown black gangster men establishing himself as a moderator. Especially if he is on vacation with too much time on his hands.
Transparency brings out the wet buttfluff in everybody in platforms like this. There is a set of rules in multiple places. I don't want to see a sjw fluffing cause there was not a written explanation detailing action taken against a player by a mod. Stay in your own fluffing lane. There is even a way to appeal. Frankly from a business prospective this place is mostly out of control with the vitriol. I suspect if this game had any real monetary value the developers would have this place so fluffing squeaky clean that Shirley temple herself would be proud to play here.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Wronghouse Game profile

Apr 23rd 2018, 14:06:42

Shirley Temple.