SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Elders

Dec 6th 2016, 15:19:26

Originally posted by smikke:
Originally posted by Link:
best part is that if we lose this 8 vs 25+ some of you will actually talk like it means we suck LMAO!!!! and yet again we have already blown our wad before ya'll came to pley.

good times :P

Nothing changes. As usual, Elders won the easy war and got crushed when they had to fight a prepared and motivated clan. They could have FSed SoF themselves and made it an interesting fight, but they chose to avoid the challenge. Of course SoF is going to crush you now, but you avoided yet another chance to actually prove that you can win a real war.

We did FS sof's war tag :P Just because we didn't want to ruin Warrior's tree.

Edited By: Elders on Dec 6th 2016, 15:21:32

Buch Game profile

Dec 6th 2016, 15:25:28

Fak

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2016, 10:34:23

im enjoying it myself. good to fight people that are good ya know. gonna have to do again soon. preferably before scuffling with anyone else.

SoF are still the server champs for sure.

How are SoF still the server champs? This set doesn't prove anything. I'm not saying they aren't but this set doesn't show anything.

Elders haven't proved that they don't suck because they fought a stupidly easy war, and SoF haven't proved anything new by killing a clan that sucks.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 7th 2016, 18:29:47

im enjoying it myself. good to fight people that are good ya know. gonna have to do again soon. preferably before scuffling with anyone else.

How are SoF still the server champs? This set doesn't prove anything. I'm not saying they aren't but this set doesn't show anything.

Elders haven't proved that they don't suck because they fought a stupidly easy war, and SoF haven't proved anything new by killing a clan that sucks.

I think he was just giving SoF respectful props for the tag-kill, while SoF still gave only mediocre effort in my opinion. The smack wasn't very heated and Elders did just fine.

Also... To be the best, you've got to beat the best; and SoF is the best.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 8th 2016, 4:56:59

i don't recall anyone from Elders complaining... so there really was only smack from the peanut gallery.

Link Game profile

Dec 8th 2016, 12:24:44

get off our nuts already guy LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 8th 2016, 14:17:15

You guys make up a strong Team war tag, by the way. I was in zigzag/zagzig getting our clocks cleaned a couple of times.

Link Game profile

Dec 8th 2016, 17:26:32

Thanks prime. It nice to see someone not talking fluff about us for a change LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator