Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 18:40:04

it is an addictive substance. people are willing to break the law just to use it. define chemical addiction btw.

essentially, people are suppossed to be outside of chemical addiction to alcohol within 1 week of not using the substance. tobacco is suppossed to be roughly 3 weeks of not using it.

and why should you be relieved of pain and suffering? did you do something bad and are suppossed to be suffering? were you evil in a previous life?

smoking pot will not cure your legitimate health issues, it'll just create more health issues. it's the same with alcohol and tobacco.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jun 11th 2011, 18:42:15

Originally posted by mazooka:
When marijuana was made illegal the argument went-
"It is a drug that causes insanity,criminality and death- the most violence causing drug in the history of mankind"- Harry J. Aslinger,1937

to this-
"The strong form of marijuana that most young people smoke produces a chronically passive individual-someone who is lazy,who doesnt want to be active, who doesnt want to take initiatives. The kid who prefers to lie in be with a joint in the morning rather than getting up and doing something." -Roger Morgan, Chairman and Executive Director for the Coalition for a Drug Free California, 2010

I live in a state with medical marijuana. I have a sellers permit as a medical marijuana collective. I also pay federal taxes on any marijuana donations. Tell me again how illegal it is. The Fed wants a bigger piece. With whats happening here in California and whats happening in states like Michigan,Colorado and Nevada the government will not pass up all that money.

Propaganda gets old fast. I only speak to elected officials about marijuana legalization. You cant have a rational discussion with someone mired in ignorance and untruths.

that's fine until withdrawal kicks in and makes them into psychotic crack heads.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 19:22:39

ignorance and untruths.

Jun 11th 2011, 19:52:05

lies and deceit.

it's kinda like firemen running around and starting fires to protect their jobs. the ignorance is on their part is totally baffling.

did most people who have started smoking pot wait until they became of age, or did they use their youth and inexperience with life to decide that it was ok to smoke pot?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 11th 2011, 19:59:53
See Original Post

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 21:22:25

WTF. I just heared that Netherlands are going to make it illegal for tourists to buy weed in their coffeeshops. I can't believe it!
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Jun 11th 2011, 21:26:12

why should they allow non-citizens to come and abuse their freedoms?

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:13:57

yes, exactly like firemen who set fires. Because i give people cancer and aids and then help provide them with some form of relief.

please troll better =(

Jun 11th 2011, 22:17:11

sorry to hear that people have to suffer with cancer and aids because of what you do Mr. Sarcasm. maybe if you quit smoking pot illegally, they wouldn't have to suffer because of you. twit.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:23:55

there we go, ignorance and untruths again.

i do not smoke pot illegally =)

read again. its legal. once you you can grasp that concept, perhaps you can move on to the next flaw in logic.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 22:25:40

i do like the cause/effect of me smoking/patients suffering. brilliant deduction!

Jun 11th 2011, 22:39:48

are you specifically stating that the majority of people who decide to smoke pot are consenting adults when they make the decision?

dude, you the entire Netherlands is a minority of the planet. it's nice that they haven't restricted your use of the crack addict stuff yet, but you are in the minority.

Jun 11th 2011, 22:46:04

crap... does china let people smoke pot?

bummer, y'all done run out of defense.

http://www.420magazine.com/...china-marijuana-laws.html

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 11th 2011, 22:48:30
See Original Post

Jun 11th 2011, 22:52:16

the most populous longest lived civilization on earth doesn't want people to smoke pot. that's gotta bust you in the gawd dang knees. no, it's a conspiracy by Da Man to Keep You Down...

doesn't have crap to do with treating drug addiction.

oh, don't smoke pot in China, btw, it'll get you killed.

why's China blowing away poor pathetic passive potheads for?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 11th 2011, 22:58:58
See Original Post

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 23:25:25

i'm an american. living in california. like i said your whole stance is based of ignorance and untruths =)
now excuse me while i go off to another marijuana orgy of death. were all getting together this weekend at the cannabis classic in anaheim. i do hope nobody here finds out about me smoking and causing all this aids though!

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jun 11th 2011, 23:27:56

did you, or did you not start smoking pot before you were entitled to adult rights ya flaming fluff whore from heck and back?
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Jun 11th 2011, 23:33:21

I know dang well that you didn't wait until you were a Full Grown Adult before you became addicted to the Happy Weed.

Now, explain how you're going to justify you're immature decision to assume a lifetime habit where you're required to smoke the stuff.

i waited until i was 19 to become addicted to alcohol and tobacco... well, technically, i didn't think it was possible for it to happen to me.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 23:38:44

troll v2.0 the next name-

If you smoke like i smoke you smoke like every day.

Well according to the oldest writings, the sumerian texts, humans were created from genetic breeding by aliens. Humans then worshiped them as god kings. worship ME as your godking and i will tell you the truths you seek!

Jun 11th 2011, 23:41:09

dang, there's an air hole in my legally purchased cigar...
stick it up your whazoo. you're a crack head and you know it, and you don't really wanna show it, cause if you really show it, then everybody will know it, and it's a total shame, but you'll end up with the blame, because you're a crack head and they know it.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 23:43:02

dibs, are you counting this as successful trolling?

Jun 11th 2011, 23:44:45

no, i'm counting it as a successful moral decision as to why i shouldn't allow for the legalization of marijuana.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 23:44:59

i see you changed the subject though. trying to derail the conversation with insults and name calling. lets get this back in the right direction, before we go any further i have to know if you accept Anu as your creator?

Jun 11th 2011, 23:46:33

i don't derail the subject with insults and name calling, they just add spice to the subject and bring it to people's attention.

can't stand the heat, step out of the oven.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 23:50:33

why? because you claim opinion as facts, then insults followed by name calling. that makes for a successful moral decision for you. lol

Jun 11th 2011, 23:54:23

dude, i don't need a moral decision to call you a bunch of names, i can do it simply because it's fun.

tell me, is China killing people for using marijuana simply because they're dictatorial, or because it's bad for people's health. you do understand that they're like the most populous state on the planet, don't you?

Jun 12th 2011, 0:06:41

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ple%27s_Republic_of_China

dang, you only have to be good for 2 years to avoid the death penalty in china. dang pot heads must have problems with obeying the law for 2 years if they're getting their heads chopped off.

Jun 12th 2011, 0:23:21

bah humbug. show me stats that prove that people didn't become addicted to pot before they became adults. yah, if they need to smoke it, then they're addicted, yah.

Jofel Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 23:12:44

Dibs, to answer your question:
"did most people who have started smoking pot wait until they became of age, or did they use their youth and inexperience with life to decide that it was ok to smoke pot?"

smoked the first time when I was 18 years old. As a student and only weekly or so with a friend of mine. He's a minister for the Protestant church now btw... :-)
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Jun 15th 2011, 0:50:32

meh, i was asked if my mom minded the reek that got on my clothing because they smoked it on the bus i had to take to attend 8th grade. minimum of 6 kids were toking almost everyday.

grandma told me not to accept free joints. told her they usually asked for $1 a joint.

Grimm Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 20:55:41

Dibs is doing a whole thing all by himself here. "It's illegal therefore anyone who smokes it is an addict because only an addict would do something illegal" may be the worst anti-pot troll I've ever seen.

/If you've ever done 25 in a school zone you're a murderous sociopath
//Makes just as much sense.

Jun 15th 2011, 21:53:59

that would just qualify a person as some idiot that doesn't know how to drive because they don't know how to pay attention to the signs or regulate their throttle. what ya need speed limits for anyway?

braden Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 5:05:52

if dibs jaywalks he's addicted to it, because it's illegal and he'd only do it if he were addicted.

I blame designated crosswalks, fascism at it's finest.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 5:23:41

if it wernt for those designated crosswalks...

+goes back to causing the cancer

Jun 16th 2011, 7:01:31

why would i jaywalk? that would lessen the payout of my lawsuit. besides, there are enough idiots trying to run me over in the crosswalks.