Verified:

maverickmd Game profile

May 30th 2017, 18:35:54

Im proud of banging your mom dark princ.

its really going to hurt you and laf if you keep running your mouth and all of the remaining players join Sof/Elders and farm you for 30 rounds.

maverickmd Game profile

May 30th 2017, 18:37:17

I believe their motto is never net again. And im sure next time they will be ready for your AB bull fluff.

Anticimex Game profile

May 30th 2017, 19:36:48

cry cry, excuses excuses

:D

Academus Game profile

May 30th 2017, 22:00:24

darcpincess
^^
Whiney loser or Intellectually Challenged?

Heston Game profile

May 30th 2017, 22:28:29

did dp hero just let him down? Or you two fluffed and this is the awkward result?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

May 31st 2017, 0:39:06

Hey SOL how you liking those joint warchats with MD and SoF elders. They seem to be helping you kill restarts lucky for me i dont care about restarting a bunch. Keep the hits coming.

Academus Game profile

Jun 1st 2017, 9:18:03

^^
Whiney loser or Intellectually Challenged?

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jun 1st 2017, 13:08:45

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Hey SOL how you liking those joint warchats with MD and SoF elders. They seem to be helping you kill restarts lucky for me i dont care about restarting a bunch. Keep the hits coming.

There's nothing joint about them. It's called random players watching the news feed in IRC. If it was joint you would die in under 45 seconds.

I'm not sure which butt hurt player/country you were cryin about dying to MD (and you prob have cried about suiciders in the past) but any reason you have to become a suicider now is a lame one.

And by your definition, then MD+SOF+ServerVS(+did i miss someone?) had a "joint" chat against #351 :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Karim Game profile

Jun 1st 2017, 14:04:00

Surrender already!
-[Panzer Division MD]-

breeze Game profile

Jun 1st 2017, 23:14:17

No surrender for anyone...

Taveren Game profile

Jun 1st 2017, 23:32:29

Who are you? If you think you're important enough for us to have coordinated a joint kill run on you, you're mistaken.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 2nd 2017, 0:43:16

"The time has come, none are safe, MD DECLARES WAR ON EARTH."

is bullfluff because it should read: "The time has come, none are safe, MD DECLARES WAR ON EARTH." EXCEPT SOL..

LLAMA FACTS

Jun 2nd 2017, 0:50:08

llama fact #24059 - llams are better than alpacas

Taveren Game profile

Jun 2nd 2017, 4:28:13

Originally posted by mrcuban:
"The time has come, none are safe, MD DECLARES WAR ON EARTH."

is bullfluff because it should read: "The time has come, none are safe, MD DECLARES WAR ON EARTH." EXCEPT SOL..

I bet you get upset when your fast food order comes out looking different than what's in the picture.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jun 2nd 2017, 4:52:33

Its ok guys i got SoL involved in the war so thats an accomplishment even though we all know SoL is already bad at war, as for the comment italy you were trash back then you're still trash right now. It is not crying stating a point, the news does not lie in retrospect to hits coming out.

Taveren Game profile

Jun 2nd 2017, 5:11:43

MD started hitting SOL 4 days before you. Get your alternative facts out of here.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jun 2nd 2017, 20:04:53

Its ok guys i got SoL involved in the war so thats an accomplishment even though we all know SoL is already bad at war, as for the comment italy you were trash back then you're still trash right now. It is not crying stating a point, the news does not lie in retrospect to hits coming out.

I'm sorry to say this to you but you are a nobody. SOL has never minded killing suiciders. Your nickname prefix starts with a clan that hasn't existed in many years. Are you still living in the past? Maybe you should chose to completely disappear from the game since you are halfway there. There are 3 steps involved. Observing and playing this game for over a decade has proven this method very successful in disappearing. Step one is playing a set that doesnt go your way, step two is deciding to go suicider status (even tho you probably have complained about suiciders in the past), and step three (maybe you are close?) is rage quitting after you come to the realization that your suiciding has no meaning to the tag in which you suicided on.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance