Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 4:40:24

It's funny that after all these years of posting on these meaningless forums, that people still try so hard to convince each other that the other is a moron by proving how "right" they are. And they just never get it.

The EEVIL Empire

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 4:50:55

I dont come fluff all over the game related threads.
It is what it is. Politic threads should always just resort to name calling.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 5:04:57

Touché
The EEVIL Empire

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 5:19:24

Sure Serp, I get it.

But I have not come to these threads attacking anyone's opinion or character until I was repeatedly attacked with vulgarities that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Personal unwarranted attacks by a mob mentality where no thought is required.

There's a tremendous amount of opinion thrown around without citation. On this thread I was providing some vid links mostly in Donald Trumps own words or documented court cases etc.

On the other thread I was providing current scientific findings (with citations) that brought about a rage in some that I wouldn't doubt are flat earthers or moon landing conspiracists. Not only do they want to avoid discussing these topics themselves, they don't want anyone else with a different viewpoint (informed) discussing it either.
And more unwarranted personal attacks. They refuse to discuss or even look at the evidence, instead falling back on that mob mentally with repetitive vulgar personal attacks unrelated to the topic at hand.

To accurately portray what is going on here we cannot fall back on a false equivalency argument.

If the Forum Rules posted above this thread mean nothing, then they should be removed and we can indeed have a free for all of non-topic personal insults that lead nowhere and the loudmouth vulgarians can have at it. Which is what the cretins really want in the first place.
Or the posted rules can be enforced until the cretins begin to realize that their manchild behavior will not be allowed to hijack every post with which they don't agree with, or have the mental capacity to understand.

If the owners of this forum really believe that the player base of this game is too stupid to have a civilized discourse then take the rules down and we can just stop pretending there's any value left to Earth Empires.
👽

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 30th 2016, 5:32:41

ok thats it no more, this is now completely off topic

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332