Verified:

Heston Game profile

May 18th 2016, 19:19:58

The usa justice system is run by folks like blade. Racist, sexist limp wristed and full of political correctness (fluff). Hangs his condemned white privilege on his sleeve proudly and then hops in his kia. Lol.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

victor victoria

May 18th 2016, 20:50:58

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by victor victoria:
Take your pussification of America elsewhere. Fights happen. Get over it.

Go explain this to ferguson and anywhere else black lives matter.
Stop being pussies, teenage criminals get shot. Get over it.

I figure you have to blow at least a .09, to group together those words.

He will not. You just made him grip his purse tighter.

Black lives matter is 100% horsefluff.

No one kills us but us! Solid logic. Put that effort into fighting gang and drug violence and maybe the cops won't have to fear for their life because your baggy pant ass is reaching for a cell phone.

Cops fear for their lives because they hire people that are exactly like blade to enforce laws. For instance, blade, as a cop, would focus on homo-trans fluffting instead of violent crime or property crimes.

i wouldn't expect you to be ashamed of yourself, but the rest of us and your children and great grand children? they are ashamed, enough. you should be ashamed of yourself on their behalf.

UncleFiat Game profile

May 18th 2016, 21:07:20

People still watch baseball?

Good thing the fight made the news or no one would have seen or heard about it.

Yawn

Heston Game profile

May 18th 2016, 22:04:18

Go explain this to ferguson and anywhere else black lives matter.
Stop being pussies, teenage criminals get shot. Get over it.

I figure you have to blow at least a .09, to group together those words.

He will not. You just made him grip his purse tighter.

Black lives matter is 100% horsefluff.

No one kills us but us! Solid logic. Put that effort into fighting gang and drug violence and maybe the cops won't have to fear for their life because your baggy pant ass is reaching for a cell phone.

Cops fear for their lives because they hire people that are exactly like blade to enforce laws. For instance, blade, as a cop, would focus on homo-trans fluffting instead of violent crime or property crimes.

i wouldn't expect you to be ashamed of yourself, but the rest of us and your children and great grand children? they are ashamed, enough. you should be ashamed of yourself on their behalf.

Its only natural for the you to come to the aid of blade. A grown drunk man that keeps up with little girl pop culture, siding with the trans fluffter crusader.
With that being said, for the safety and sanctity of childrens virginity, the safe passage of motorists in canada, for the earth empires community.....( fluff you braden)
The offer of institutional residential addiction treatment remains on the table with the only strings attached being your willingness to admit you are powerless and need help. The only thing it will cost you is your pride and time.
Thats real fluff, brother.

Heston Game profile

May 18th 2016, 22:39:09

So... CHEERS to your health Braden. Go wash down that ugly reality with some cheap rye.
Lol
Dumbass.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 19th 2016, 1:04:11

Troll

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 1:26:11

fluff.

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 1:33:22

💖

Raging Budda Game profile

May 19th 2016, 5:24:50

Though a few valid points were raised, this might be the last "trending" topic I will raise here. Not putting this on any singular person, but wading through all the fluff posts from trolls is getting too taxing.

If I want to read posts from trolls, at least there are more amusing ones elsewhere.
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 5:45:28

Here is a tissue rb. Your fluff is showing... Very unlady like.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 19th 2016, 10:34:32

Budda
A few good points for sure. Ignore the troll.
I talked about this with a buddy of mine and he felt unless its boxing other sports can't fight.
Makes sense but I can't imagine hockey without fights. Baseball is supposed to be a calm sport but the catch box now is how can you prosecute one sport and not another?
Maybe you have to wait until someone is really hurt or crippled?

victor victoria

May 19th 2016, 12:24:14

So... CHEERS to your health Braden. Go wash down that ugly reality with some cheap rye.
Lol
Dumbass.

Canadian club is not cheap. It may not be top shelf, but that doesnt mean four litres a day doesnt hit the old mastercard pretty hard.

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 15:53:43

Lol
Dumbass.

Canadian club is not cheap. It may not be top shelf, but that doesnt mean four litres a day doesnt hit the old mastercard pretty hard.

Fair enough. (Canaidian accent)

mrford Game profile

May 19th 2016, 15:56:25

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Budda
A few good points for sure. Ignore the troll.
I talked about this with a buddy of mine and he felt unless its boxing other sports can't fight.
Makes sense but I can't imagine hockey without fights. Baseball is supposed to be a calm sport but the catch box now is how can you prosecute one sport and not another?
Maybe you have to wait until someone is really hurt or crippled?

every single sport has a few fights every year. hell, even nascar and other motorsport has a few fights. rules have recently been instituted to curb them, but they still happen. it is part of the entertainment, the conflict. you want to start criminally charging everyone for them?

that is a joke. that is a lazy way of saying i cant handle my own fluff and need the court system. not to mention every one of these athletes are millionaires and would skate those charges with ease, so now you just wasted the courts time. for what?

or, you can let he regulating body handle it like they have been for a long ass time. fines and suspensions hurt much more than a slight possibility of a misdemeanor. stop trying to reinvent the wheel and let it roll.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2016, 17:32:12

That raised the interest level of a baseball game almost to the level of a hockey game and you don't hear many people fluffing about those fights, do you?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

BladeEWG Game profile

May 19th 2016, 17:42:46

I think the whole point is if one guy hit a guy in the face on the street the cops would arrive and someone would go to jail. Then they would get sued on top.
But if it happens at a sporting event it's not the same?

mrford Game profile

May 19th 2016, 17:43:22

No. it isnt.

The circumstances arnt the same, the arena isnt the same, and the level of public interest isnt the same. Nothing is the same. You cant fine and suspend someone for a bar fight. You can in organized sports.

Pretty simple stuff.

Not to mention, someone doesnt always go to jail for a single punch. Not too sure where you live. Simple assault usually only ends in jail if it is domestic. Otherwise it is a misdemeanor and a court date. And usually only the victim can press charges. The laws arnt universal. Different states and counties have different rules.

Edited By: mrford on May 19th 2016, 17:48:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

jkiller Game profile

May 19th 2016, 19:04:10

assault charges for a punch to the face?
what kind of pansies are we now and days?
assault charges if he beat him unconscious makes sense..
for a punch is way overboard..
not to say it should have been thrown.. but lets no go overboard..
ffs in 5 years it will be assault if you slap/push someone..
in another 5 years it will be assault of cussing someone out..
Think Demolition Man status..
America is turning into a bunch of crybaby pussies..

BladeEWG Game profile

May 19th 2016, 22:57:51

Sorry, you're wrong.
If I'm a professional ballplayer,my living depends on me keeping my body in shape and staying healthy to make my career.
If another player doesn't like it if I pitch inside and he charges the mound and punches me I risk a broken nose effecting my vision, an eye injury effecting my vision, a rotator cuff injury if we wrestle to the ground. Any of which may end my career.
But that's OK? Ridiculous.
Like. I said, it will take a serious injury to change things.
This is not sand lot ball, boys.

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 23:14:50

Sorry, you're wrong.
If I'm a professional ballplayer,my living depends on me keeping my body in shape and staying healthy to make my career.
If another player doesn't like it if I pitch inside and he charges the mound and punches me I risk a broken nose effecting my vision, an eye injury effecting my vision, a rotator cuff injury if we wrestle to the ground. Any of which may end my career.

True. The players should be allowed to arm themselves with guns to protect their livelihoods. Folks would think twice before charging the mound and jeopardizing millions of potential dollars.

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 23:15:22

That would be an interesting dynamics to baseball.

mrford Game profile

May 19th 2016, 23:34:02

Sorry, you're wrong.

which is why fines and suspensions are leveled.

how is it that you only see criminal charges as the only viable consequence? how do you sit there and read these posts and come to the conclusion that we mean that it is okay to punch people in a game? saying that criminal charges shouldnt be leveled isnt the same thing as supporting the actions. brain the fluff up. if possible.

Edited By: mrford on May 19th 2016, 23:36:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:16:46

Oh so sorry ford!
I should have learned from Budda, there's no sense even trying to have a conversation here.
Disagree with ford,Heston,Scotty etal and get insulted for having a conflicting view.
" brain the fluff up?" Classic ahole response
You guys should settle an island .
We are not worthy......

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:34:00

you are the one not responding with a point and crying about your feelings. not I

that is usually what people with incredibly weak platforms do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:41:49

Pucker up slick, i'm bending over just for you!!!
Plant a wet one right on my arse.
No strings tho! I don't want you starting to yearn for more!

You pathetic little man

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:42:42

you are the one not responding with a point and crying about your feelings. not I

that is usually what people with incredibly weak platforms do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:44:46

Lame, try again later

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:45:59

try to prove your point later instead of crying about your feelings.

unless you are incapable. which is more likely.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:46:53

Still lame,try again...

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:48:36

lol, like i said. incapable. have fun trying to convince yourself of your victory.

you want to throw me in jail for being mean to you on the internet too?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:50:56

Bit of a reach there,even for you ford.
Please try harder

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:56:42

you went from defending your point to fluffing about how mean people are. again.

you know why you always do that? because even you realize how stupid what you were saying was, and try to turn the topic. it isnt that hard to figure out.

QQ more, or less. i dont really care. but get back to me when you put your big boy pants on and decide to defend your viewpoint.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 2:06:23

Holly fluffing fluff bullfluff blade...

Invest some time watching this...

https://youtu.be/_yO_nbXcsQg

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 2:28:41

Disagree with ford,Heston,Scotty etal and get insulted for having a conflicting view.

The fact you were insulted by any observations i have made about you means there is hope for you to turn things around. You answers are hidden in my insults. Dont let the anger prevent any necessary corrections.
You're welcome.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 9:28:33

Oh my my I got the trificta on trolls on a single thread!!
Wow!
Like I said you guys need an island so you can have your little circle jerk.
Pathetic little trolls, you are amusing in a train wreck sort of way.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 14:42:20

Oh my my I got the trificta on trolls on a single thread!!
Wow!
Pathetic little trolls, you are amusing in a train wreck sort of way.

Put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself. If anyone belongs on an Island it would clearly be you. You are what 40-50? Yet you still haven't figured out how to not act like a fluffing retard. Your DNA should not have been replicated.

Edited By: Scott on May 20th 2016, 15:10:33
See Original Post

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:27:39

Poor little Scotty, always pulling out the yard card. You must be real comfortable with it by now

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:34:22

Oh my my

Gay.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:43:41

Poor little Scotty, always pulling out the yard card. You must be real comfortable with it by now

I ant own a yard card, perhaps you meant pointing out that blade was a card carrying member of TARD.

You are weak and pathetic.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:50:50

Oh my my

Gay.

Just calling it I see it

And I hope you have backup lights because lil Scotty is so far up your arse as he follows your threads.

jkiller Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:06:42

Thats it.. all of you are going to jail for assault on each other..

*chuckles*

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:46:12

Oh my my

Gay.

Just calling it I see it

And I hope you have backup lights because lil Scotty is so far up your arse as he follows your threads.

Your metaphors mixing with your reality? You should gargle a case of bleach after you take the balls off your chin then get a different hobby. Chasing me with your fantasies is a waste of flapping your little rat claws.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:46:19

Oh my my

Gay.

Just calling it I see it

Why would he need backup lights if I am already in his ass? Pretty sure I would be aware he was backing up.

#TardLogic

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 18:04:31

And again Lil Scotty follows Heston!!
There's your number one fan!

Yeah I suppose you're right there Lil Scotty and right at home with it. So far up it you can't see daylight anymore anyhow.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 18:07:00

And again Lil Scotty follows Heston!!
There's your number one fan!

Yeah I suppose you're right there Lil Scotty and right at home with it. So far up it you can't see daylight anymore anyhow.

You confuse reality with your homosexual/tranny fantasies.

http://d.gr-assets.com/.../1318425015l/12858388.jpg

Huma Abedin

May 20th 2016, 18:21:02

Originally posted by Scott:
Oh my my

Gay.

Just calling it I see it

Why would he need backup lights if I am already in his ass? Pretty sure I would be aware he was backing up.

#TardLogic

not with your tiny girl-like penis.

seriously, how did you not know you'd walk into this?
the last man you teabagged didn't know because it was so small he wasn't sure where the chlamydia was coming from