Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2017, 3:08:19

What tag is this Makinso with
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2017, 6:12:19

He runs SOL which is an acronym for Sons of La Famiglia. Owwwwwww.

Somebody grab a water hose cuz I'm on fire tonight. Lol

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 7:42:26

Dear Derrick,

You do not seem to know how abbreviations work.
Your "joke" would suggest that our tag is SOLF. I've searched through the SOL history database. It goes back 20 years. I do not ever see the Sons of Liberty (I figured I should spell this out, you seem to keep forgetting what SOL means) running a SOLF tag.

Your on fire comment seems to be weird.
If you wish to be hosed down that can be arranged but I do not see your body, clothes or hair burning(which if you wish, we could arrange aswell).
If you wish to explain you have a burning feeling inside of your body I would like to advise you to go to a doctor. It could point at STDs, allergic reaction, stomach acid or other relevant medical conditions.

If you wish to start a fire, please read the the following instruction by a scout: http://www.instructables.com/...o-Start-a-fire-BSA-Style/

If none of these options suit your comments please press Alt+F4.

We thank you for calling the Sons of Liberty Hotline.
BEEEEP.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 8:43:20

Originally posted by Dissident:
Originally posted by Makinso:
Also it's not a real response to what I said.

And I just don't like you in general mate :) there's some decent folks that are quite easy to talk to and likeable like Derrick . You ain't one of them.

hahahaha... and youre saying youre easy to talk to and likeable? you're about as likeable as King Cobra... i dont wanna out anyone for how they actually think of you but suffice it to say, the elders leaders have a running inside joke about you. so always keep that in the back of your mind when you think of me.

im super easy to talk to... but i guess thats hard for people who have large objects inserted in their rectums especially when Laf wants you to sit on their lap.

Dear Dissident,

It seems you are hurt or feel like you are being personally attacked by telling you I personally don't like you, if that is true I apoligize but it's still a fact.

Question is how do your comments relate to what I told you? They really don't. They are not a response, they are personal attacks. I've been watching you attack people like this quite a few times now. It happens here but also in chats we had, which leads to an observation. Knowing full heartedly with your style of coping you could go into another series of personal attacks again I'm still posting this, considering my profession I am kind of worried here.

You seem to take these things very personal, almost personality disorder like(i'm a therapist not a psychiatrist so I can observe not diagnose) with a heavy self defense mechanism against personal messages or unwanted/negative feedback...
Your defense mechanism seems to be to go on a spree of personal attacks vs whomever gave the unwanted/negative feedback.

I would recommend seeing a doctor/therapist. I advise you this because if this is your general style of coping with things and you keep coping like that, it could lead to serious mental health issues mate.
Despite my dislike I wish to see you no harm (which doesn't seem to go the other way around looking at your rectal comments) hence my sincere advise. If posting this offends you I'm sorry but this had to be said.

Good luck with the remainder of the set.
Mak

Edited By: Makinso on Sep 29th 2017, 8:46:07

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 8:59:44

hmmmm I just realized that putting a troll post infront of a serious post might not be the best idea..... Ah well Live and learn.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 12:03:41

Dearest Maki,

You know it's very unprofessional to give therapeutic advice to somebody on a public forum which leads me to believe that you're either attempting at humour or just a bad therapist. One would think that if you were actually and really concerned you would have told me this in private and tried to have a conversation rather than trying to diagnose me in a food court where all the kids are throwing fries...

Dontchathink?

Sincerely,
Bedazzled

Edited By: Dissident on Sep 29th 2017, 12:30:14

Dissident Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 12:29:23

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 13:12:57

"We got declared war on by LaF!"

"Nu uhh! We just told you we considered our pact with you broken!"

Same thing, bro. Same. Thing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 13:27:48

I suppose it doesnt matter that elders were fine to engage in the arranged war with sol despite laf war happening. So if sol wants to say no to arranged war with us, then technically you broke our disagreement... not us.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2017, 15:40:48

*searches for an Alt key on his cell phone*

Maki you liar! There's no such thing as an Alt key!

Liberty. Ha! Don't make me laugh. And don't make yourselves LaF