Verified:

aponic Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 17:42:07

Originally posted by mrford:
to be clear, my view isnt strictly formed around those stats as some of them are a stretch, but it is a useful info graphic to dispel some stereotypes out there.

blacks just commit more crime. weather you want to attribute that to poverty, genetics, culture whatever, that is the fact. and it is also the reason cops act differently around them. not being on guard around statistics like that is contrary to survival instincts, and it creates problems. obviously.

You are basing the notion that blacks commit more crime on arrest statistics. The opposing view would be that more black crime is reported because they are profiled.

From a personal perspective, white flight and unequal education have led to increased black poverty levels which in turn have led to higher crime rates among black americans.

P.S. Crime rates and poverty are highly correlated.

P.S.S. Not trying to put words in Ford's mouth here as he really was saying something contrary to what I just said.

P.S.S.S People should add more post script.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 17:45:12

so blacks murder other blacks because they are profiled? or get caught in robberies?

im not talking about seatbelt tickets. im talking about violent crimes. you dont get profiled into violent crimes. and im not basing it on arrest statistics.

regardless, how was what i said contrary to what you just said? i wasnt talking about causes, just realities.

if you want to talk about causes then it is impossible to blame one aspect. poverty, culture, all that fluff plays a part. Poverty is a big problem but some cultural values dont exactly bode well for a systemativ removal from poverty. blaming bad schools is scapegoating. what good teachers want to teach in a place where the kids dont want to learn and bonuses arnt there?

Edited By: mrford on Aug 13th 2015, 17:50:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Uncle James Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 22:28:38

[quote poster=aponic; 37079; 675131][quote poster=mrford; 37079; 674846]to be clear, my view isnt strictly formed around those stats as some of them are a stretch, but it is a useful info graphic to dispel some stereotypes out there.

You are basing the notion that blacks commit more crime on arrest statistics. The opposing view would be that more black crime is reported because they are profiled.

The White folks and the Mexicans are just better at being crooks and that is why they are not caught as much. You drive around in a ridiculous car with 32 inch wheels on it selling drugs you get busted. I see it all the time down here. The cops are profiling those 32 inch wheels and stop every person with those wheels and it just happens to be all black drug dealers> WHO KNEW?

trifeisabitch

Aug 13th 2015, 23:02:13

racist.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 14th 2015, 0:54:40

Do as I say, not as I do.

aponic Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 17:29:12

Originally posted by mrford:
so blacks murder other blacks because they are profiled? or get caught in robberies?

im not talking about seatbelt tickets. im talking about violent crimes. you dont get profiled into violent crimes. and im not basing it on arrest statistics.

regardless, how was what i said contrary to what you just said? i wasnt talking about causes, just realities.

if you want to talk about causes then it is impossible to blame one aspect. poverty, culture, all that fluff plays a part. Poverty is a big problem but some cultural values dont exactly bode well for a systemativ removal from poverty. blaming bad schools is scapegoating. what good teachers want to teach in a place where the kids dont want to learn and bonuses arnt there?

Meant to say NOT contrary. My bad mate. I agree with your posts -- there is a multitude of contributing factors and one of them is certainly cultural values.
SOF
Cerevisi

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2015, 17:33:32

One of the root causes of the problems we are seeing here is the current Feminazi war on Fathers.

Since the government has policies which encourage women to take the kids and run from the father, thus qualifying for higher state awards for support, this encourages the increase of out of wedlock births, and also increases the number of kids without any sort of parental guidance and discipline from the father's end of the responsibility rope.

Encouraging this mode of "family" on behalf of the Feminazi quest for political and financial power is a serious mistake.

So, we need to get sense back into the political system, and the fastest way to do this is to remove women's suffrage. This will stop the moral decline of the nation, I think.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 18:00:24

Originally posted by Cerberus:
One of the root causes of the problems we are seeing here is the current Feminazi war on Fathers.

Since the government has policies which encourage women to take the kids and run from the father, thus qualifying for higher state awards for support, this encourages the increase of out of wedlock births, and also increases the number of kids without any sort of parental guidance and discipline from the father's end of the responsibility rope.

Encouraging this mode of "family" on behalf of the Feminazi quest for political and financial power is a serious mistake.

So, we need to get sense back into the political system, and the fastest way to do this is to remove women's suffrage. This will stop the moral decline of the nation, I think.

Feminism will kill the country? Lmao. Youree a fluffhole mess as always. Feminists are irrelevant. Allways have been. Pull your head out and smell the butt sex. Religion, gays, and the worst man for the job has been dismantling the usa.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

aponic Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 14:38:23

Feminazi? Were you high on crack when you wrote that? Hopy moly.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2015, 14:49:09

I think cerb finds threads on some site like http://www.thegovernmentiswatchingyou.com, reads them, decides he is now an expert, and comes here to tell us all about it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford