Verified:

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:06:53

Originally posted by Prodde:
lol are u claiming we are getting a ass beating here?
what the hell are u smoking,

If that was addressed to me the answer is NO :P

Hardy Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:07:03

I like boobies.

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:10:13

so you were expecting 115, but we are somehow in the wrong for getting 125? ummmmm,yeah
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Prodde Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:10:33

no no joe2 i was aming that to mr pothead Ozzite.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:12:08

It was pretty clear the first 72h of the set that we wouldnt be reaching those numbers yet evo kept on recruiting

Prodde Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:14:06

give it a rest Ivan, the numbers are as they are. We wanted a challange and imo we are holding up great.

Kyatoru Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:14:19

Some people in this thread sounds like fluffing retards.

But Ceylon, he's still cool ten years later.

+TEa

Edited By: Kyatoru on Mar 12th 2011, 20:17:03
See Original Post
+Kya

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2011, 20:14:57

Originally posted by Ivan:

It was pretty clear the first 72h of the set that we wouldnt be reaching those numbers yet evo kept on recruiting
Why on earth do you assume that Evo did not have 56 members lined up at the beginning of the set? How many of their countries started 1/2 weeks in?

Instead of complaining about every little thing how about you just try to enjoy the war? You're still fluffing about those spy ops.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

K_L Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 20:19:34

Why can't we all just get along.

*me passes around the magic mushrooms*

Get around to the hippie circle. There is no oppression here my brothers. Hear my word of love. We shall build this world to be equal amongs to any NW. The small ones don't have to be afraid of LG. And no one playes rep casher. All commie brothers and sisters stand to gether as one in front of god. No one needs to build any military because we respect each others right to farm their land. Even tho all land is shared amongs the players. And everyone will farm so we have food to eat. Naked women dancing by the camp fire at evenings as play our hippie songs. And our children will run freely as nature intended having no worry of tomorrow. That is how we should play this game.

I declare 100 sets of love!

iTavi

Mar 12th 2011, 20:49:25

this looks friendly :)
~

Thomas Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 21:07:37

but im really tired of the lame ass comments from your side of the war and thats that

You do realize the lame ass comments haven't been made in a while. You keep dragging out the whole thing to detract from the war that isn't going as well as you hoped.

since Pontius Thomas and others keeps up with the bullfluff i think its time to even the odds a bit

Yeah? Gonna bring in some fully stocked, turn saved countries to "even" it out? Sounds real fair, Ivan. Put on your big boy pants and stop crying. We did not actively recruit. NM did not actively recruit. Evo did, and you saw their tag continue to grow. But you wait until now to throw a fluff fit about it.

When this war was being planned your side asked if other tags could be added into the war to even things out and we said sure we can discuss that then

Uh huh. And has the war tipped mightily in one direction? No. It seems the AT folks are torn about who will win the war.

The war is obviously in your favor and yesterday a guy from another tag came to me and asked if he could join us

I wasn't aware of this. You keep running to Servant or qzjul when I'm the one doing 90% of the work in this war. And once again, I assume it would be fully stocked and turn saved countries. You want to balance things you should have them enter on equal grounds, no?

If your side doesnt stick to the agreements I have no reason whatsoever too, also I havnt signed one of the tags for future sets

Not that its any of you 2 concerns as yer not involved in it at all :)

We have not broken any agreements. Everything we signed, we've owned up to. And yes, the pact was signed for multiple sets beyond this one. I'll post it here if necessary.

Originally posted by Murf:
joe2 apo's original posts where made when we should of been tagging up 110 members, but for some unforseen reason that didnt happen :(

So we're supposed to adjust how many tag up on our side based on how many tag up on your side? That isn't our responsibility if you guys over-predicted the amount of countries you'd have.

Raf Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 21:37:44

You guys need to chill out.

Number were clear before the hit date. If it was a huge issues you could have brought it up then and found someone to bolster your side. That convo should have happened way before the FS. That is why complaining about numbers doesn't look good. It makes it seem your were fine when you thought you would smoke them but when it appears like you won't win it is unfair.

That is not to say SoF is doing badly. You aren't at all but i don't think you expected to get this kind of activity from EMC.

I am impressed by EMC coordinating 3 different leadership teams and member bases isn't exactly easy.

Also the recruiting thing isn't exactly a surprise. Sanct on it own jumped their numbers by 15-20 guys a couple sets ago when they did their reunion/war set. I'd expect EVO and NM to be able to bring back poeple as well. Not to mention random tag jumpers that just want to fight one side.

+RAF

Ivan Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 22:26:26

Thomas go read murfs post

As for RaF there has actually been an ongoing conversation with me and servant what bugs the fluff out of me tho is that ECM went in on this war asking for several things like being able to bring other tags in/whatnot if the war swayed one way to much but when 1 person asks QZ if he can tag SoF he gets a no

as for EMCs activity sure its good but not the best but the same goes for SoF, SoF and sanct/evo had pretty similiar numbers when the war started the reason I didnt tell monsters to stay out of it was that they prepared for this war and I didnt wanna ruin their set

And yes the recruiting thing was a suprise, im sure your leaders would have reacted the sameway if I had asked sol to tag up half their tag or gone on another massive recruiting drive

So what bugs the fluff out of me is the actions of thomas/qz with stupid clueless posts and going back on their word.

fluffFF

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 22:28:03

i don't think ECM is winning, that's why i said no to a big country; but if everybody is convince otherwise, then fine fine
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 22:29:36

heh, i definitely didn't go back on my word; the war is dead even, and you guys still have a breaking advantage
Finally did the signature thing.

Raf Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 22:43:41

Ivan I am not in EMC. So i am looking at it from the outside (wanting into a war BTW :-p).

Asking another alliance to tag up is one thing. But recruiting vets isn't that strange. But again you could have asked someone to come in on your side when the 25 member gap existed prior to the war happening.

If terms stated that a tag could be called in to even sides out if things got out of hand. Then i can see why your pissed. But asking a whole alliance in vs 1 country is a bit of a difference. Calling in a tag would be seen as conceding defeat by most poeple and just trying to keep the war fun.

Adding individual countries wouldn't be seen that way and kind of flies under radar. I guess it depends on the country. If the country is a massive and unbreakable I can see why they would say no.

Good luck to both of the sides.

+RAF

Ivan Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 22:45:56

heh I think 3 tags asked us if they could join this war before it started, we said no to all of them

And i got no idea what the country was or is like

anyway fluff

Raf Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 22:49:37

Let us in you bums! :-p
+RAF

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2011, 22:55:00

dissecting the average Ivan post:

*whining*
fluff
*whining about being called a whiner*
fluff

Thomas Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 23:11:36

So what bugs the fluff out of me is the actions of thomas/qz with stupid clueless posts and going back on their word.

Please point out where I went back on my word? Talking about clueless....

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2011, 23:39:50

you promised not to call Ivan stupid publicly! he's quite sensitive about that.

lenshark Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 1:55:27

we will let you win sof. don't worry.

Bater Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 3:06:03

Originally posted by smikke:
you promised not to call Ivan stupid publicly! he's quite sensitive about that.

Maybe he shouldn't be stupid in public then? I swear this kid Ivan is a retard. I can't wait for him to finish puberty and grow up.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 3:30:24

...wasn't this supposed to be a friendly war?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Junky Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 3:48:31

trash talking is part of the fun with any war :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

diez Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 4:35:36

Actually we were expecting 110-115 with Rage now we had to struggle for weeks to get to 100

:p

Chevs

Mar 13th 2011, 16:49:26

father father help us we need some guidance from above...where is the love?

**Enter Chevs

Did you guys know that the brain size of an ostrich is smaller than its eyes? And he gets by just fine...You should all take lessons from the ostrich. Life is simple, let things be. No more E-rage okay? Thanks. Everyone behave and have a nice fluffy day or I will unload my man juice on your new shoes.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Bater Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 18:11:43

I think I have to respectfully disagree with you Chevs. I was down in South Africa for the World Cup last summer, the day before the game in Cape Town my buddy and I were driving back from the Cape of Good Hope to the city proper. We are still inside the park and a bunch (flock? herd? what would it be?) of ostriches were walking/running alongside the road. I'm driving, my buddy is taking pictures, and this stupid bird jerks out into the road and damn near runs into the car. Which would not have been a good way to start the first day of my vacation.

So, maybe you are right. Ostriches are stupid, just like arguing on the internet.

SMz Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 18:31:36

Evo are liers , it was well known from last set that SoF will have 100 ppl tag , Evo super recruited to make the numbers un-even.

the war was supposed to be 100 Vs 100 , no matter whos winning or not winning.

thats why i said that if sof wins its a great acomplishment.

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 18:50:04

Dude, SMz.

Ivan said earlier he tried to get 110-115, he just sucks at recruiting
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Bater Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 18:54:18

And my ostrich story is not a lie. Jerk.

SMz Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 18:56:45

ozz he tried to go for 110-115 after he saw that you made the numbers un-even , he wanted to make them even ~_~

Chevs

Mar 13th 2011, 19:00:15

Everyone shut up before I wash my hands of this and join no1strokers new alliance next set.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 19:03:22

any updated warstats ? ;)

Thomas Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 19:42:34

Originally posted by SMz:
ozz he tried to go for 110-115 after he saw that you made the numbers un-even , he wanted to make them even ~_~

Still had 4 weeks to raise any objections to the numbers difference, instead of waiting until 1 week into the war.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 19:58:39

It was brought up, just not with you

Thomas Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 19:59:29

Then perhaps you can take your complaint to the tag you brought it up to and stop dropping my name.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 20:02:25

Dont see where im mentiniong you, and actually you were the one who brought the whole bringing other tags into this idea up

but im too lazy to go get the log

either way you'll all die! fluff!

Thomas Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 20:08:29

If the war was heavily one-sided, which it isn't. We have the numbers, you guys have the breakers/SPALs. It's far from over. But if you want to concede...

Chevs

Mar 13th 2011, 20:53:07

Thomas stop posting here, that is an order!

**Drops Thomas' name on the floor

SOF Head Of Poop

Helmet Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 21:08:54

This war still rocks IMO. I have no complaints. The first country to make me laugh was "Charlie Sheen is winning" #994. hahahaha

londwell

Mar 13th 2011, 21:24:55

nice country name lol

Evolution Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 21:26:24

good ole Charlie Sheen.

This thread needs more stats and less Thomas/Ivan, where are the stats?

Yes I know theres some restart killing going on but I still want to see :X

According to GHQ <not sure if this is right>

SOF: 19,568 attacks 65 kills 301 HPK 83 countries 30 original

ECM: 23,226 attacks 73 kills 318 HPK 101 countries 37 original

Sof: 332,193,609 networth 445,451 total land
Ecm: 519,100,408 networth 803,634 total land

So an interesting story, Sof has chased down ECM's original countries, bringing the difference down from 25. ECM has improved their HPK, however the nw gap has decreased but not by as much as we would have thought. The big advantage ECM has at this stage is the large land advantage.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

aponic Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 21:57:57

Ozzite could you shut the fluff up. You were the head of an alliance and you talked more fluff than anyone. The next set we pounded your fluffing alliance out of existence and you were too much of a queer bate fluff to even restart once. You just troll like a mother fluffer then tuck your tail and run every time. Why don't you brag about your epic stonewalling performance this set and how you died in 200 hits.

Ivan might be saying that you exceeded the parameters of the war (which was a maximum member advantage of 25%) but it is factual and true.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 21:59:48

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Dude, SMz.

Ivan said earlier he tried to get 110-115, he just sucks at recruiting

We were 35 members a few resets ago and Ivan has recruited all those people. Ivan doesn't suck at recruiting, you suck at life.

I tried to convince you that you were a dipfluff but I guess I just suck at convincing pisspoor netgainers that they are dipfluffs.
SOF
Cerevisi

Thomas Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 22:00:26

Collab didn't exceed anything. I don't even think we sent out emails to vets this set.

And I have no problems with anybody in SoF. Just seems Ivan has PMS everyday.

Scorba Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 22:01:25

It's certainly a more intersting war than I expected it to be and shows strats for larger wars may need to be updated to compensate for server lag.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 22:04:46

/me hands everyone a beer

lets all relax and have fun
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 22:14:49

Originally posted by Chevs:
Everyone behave and have a nice fluffy day or I will unload my man juice on your new shoes.

I have new shoes?!!

SMz Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 22:19:57

Thomas - we were talking about Evo only beeing sneaky here

don't worry we remmber who was sneaky and who was honest with us ;]