Verified:

Drunken Dibs

Jul 28th 2013, 11:42:08

stop it. you are distracting me from my hunt of the elusive Royal Flush that i need in xbox Texas Hold'em by making me attempt to think. i must achieve a state of mindless idiot or it won't drop out if the sky and bonk me on the head.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2013, 11:52:55

fat people are icky

i mean, they shouldn't be allowed to use the same buses, and when i go drink out of a water fountain i don't want their macsauce dripped all over it.

i say we force them into labour, create jobs for them and work out some of their icky fattness. we still have farms that need worked, right?

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2013, 11:53:57

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
the president ain't black. and probably doesn't have a clue about how black people live in the US. probably has to use an ebonics translator just to understand what they say. i might know more about being black than he does. even though I'm still trying to figure out if that person asked me for a dime or the time. didn't matter, i didn't have either for him.

sometimes, my friend, you make me laugh like few others can. i love it.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 3:23:31

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
It's not his civil duty to pursue people he considers suspects in his own untrained non law enforcement mind across private property. What a ridiculous statement.

It is not his civil duty to pursue someone on his private property, it is his god given right. You might look stupid doing it in a gated multi family community though.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 4:59:16

None of this occurred on Zimmerman's property. He was pursuing Martin across other people's property he didn't even know. Hell if Martin had actually made it to HIS property and then turned to face Zimmerman and the exact same sequence of events transpires then Zimmerman gets murder 2 easily under Florida law and maybe murder 1. That's how ridiculous the law is in this situation.
Smarter than your average bear.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2013, 5:08:34

Good point ORKINMan.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2013, 5:24:20

He was NOT pursing Martin, Martin laid in wait for him at some point after detecting that Zimmerman was monitoring his actions in Zimmerman's area of responsibility. Get your facts straight. Your opinion doesn't COUNT, the FACTS COUNT!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 5:26:35

He was pursuing on private property both tm and gz had a right to be on. Its a nice gated apartment complex basically. nobody has a yard of their own there. Did you see angel1 youtube video? I

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 14:24:45

Obama is not a white black!
the politically correct term is Caucasian African American.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Makolyte Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 16:53:05

the president ain't black. and probably doesn't have a clue about how black people live in the US. probably has to use an ebonics translator just to understand what they say. i might know more about being black than he does. even though I'm still trying to figure out if that person asked me for a dime or the time. didn't matter, i didn't have either for him.

This guy's funny.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Patience Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 17:35:15

Originally posted by Cerberus:
He was NOT pursing Martin, Martin laid in wait for him at some point after detecting that Zimmerman was monitoring his actions in Zimmerman's area of responsibility. Get your facts straight. Your opinion doesn't COUNT, the FACTS COUNT!

OMG. Seriously? Zimmerman, by his own account, was following Martin through the complex. At some point he lost him - because Martin, probably feeling threatened after already having tried to find out why this older man was following him and having the window rolled up in his face, had gone around a corner and let Zimmerman pass so he could find out why he was being followed. He, by Zimmerman's account, came out behind him and asked what his problem was. By my count, that was the THIRD opportunity Zimmerman had to simply say 'Hey, I'm part of the neighborhood watch and I didn't recognize you'. Did he do that? No. What he did will only ever be known by Zimmerman - because he's the only one left alive to tell the story. He killed the only other witness.

But he didn't have to. He had THREE opportunities to simply ask what Martin was doing there, or to turn around and let the police handle it. He knew they were on their way. But he didn't wait - he, however it happened, got himself into a confrontation and ended up taking an innocent life.

Yeah, I said innocent. That 'kid' (yes, he was a 17-year-old KID, regardless of what dirt the defense scattered around in a vain attempt to make him look like some kind of gang banger) was doing nothing more than walking home from the store. Suddenly he finds himself being followed. He tries to ask why, and gets the cold shoulder - and the guy CONTINUES to follow him. I'd have been freaked out too.

All Zimmerman had to do to prevent a confrontation was ask a simple question, or back the eff off and wait for the police to sort it out. I hope there's a special place in hell for his overzealous-vigilante bad self, and I hope he rots there for eternity.

But I'm not bitter. :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 21:26:55

"all gz had to say is that he is part of a neighborhood watch and didnt recognize tm. " lol!

Maybe you should come out to cali patience to see for yourself how reasonable little gang banging punks are. I dare say it will not be a pleasent experience. Oakland is a great example.
People that do not live in the usa cannot grasp this reality.

Patience Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 18:40:43

Apparently not. So tell me this - if it's so bad down there and everybody's so afraid of the 'little gangbanging punks', why didn't he just BACK THE EFF OFF and wait for the police??? That's all he had to do. And because he didn't do that simple thing and instead made the decision to escalate the situation more than once, he should have been found guilty of manslaughter at the very least.

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

elvesrus

Jul 30th 2013, 18:58:36

Why didn't martin go those last 100 yards (91m) and walk into the apartment he was staying at when he had 4 full minutes to cover that distance?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Patience Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 19:46:36

Oh, I dunno... maybe because some NUTJOB was following him and had refused to speak to him once already when questioned about it??? I wouldn't want to lead the nutjob to MY house, either.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 19:49:52

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 30th 2013, 22:25:04

Come in to my parlor, said the spider to the fly.
he had a cellphone. the cops could've been there in a matter of minutes, or does it take the hours to respond in that neighborhood? Patience, why you running around like you have to confront the psychos? let them break in, shoot them, then bury them in the backyard.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 0:49:34

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Why didn't martin go those last 100 yards (91m) and walk into the apartment he was staying at when he had 4 full minutes to cover that distance?

I thought he was talking to a girl on the phone? I almost always hang around outside when talking on my cell phone...

I don't know what HIS reason was, but strolling leisurely isn't a crime.

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 5:25:27

he confronted tm because he was armed with a weapon, no other reason. Gz had a pistol, so he had courage. This makes him a fluff, but not a criminal. I would take gz over tm, or anyone tm is associated with as my neighbor. My guess is most people would also.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 5:59:42

Originally posted by Patience:
Yeah, I said innocent. That 'kid' (yes, he was a 17-year-old KID, regardless of what dirt the defense scattered around in a vain attempt to make him look like some kind of gang banger) was doing nothing more than walking home from the store. Suddenly he finds himself being followed. He tries to ask why, and gets the cold shoulder - and the guy CONTINUES to follow him. I'd have been freaked out too.

All Zimmerman had to do to prevent a confrontation was ask a simple question, or back the eff off and wait for the police to sort it out. I hope there's a special place in hell for his overzealous-vigilante bad self, and I hope he rots there for eternity.

But I'm not bitter. :p

The dirt that you are referring to are Trayvon Martin's own words saying that he wanted to have a mixed martial arts rematch because hadn't bloodied his opponent enough and asking where to score a drug. The dirt you are referring to is the autopsy report which showed liver damage from a drug (the one he was asking about) that causes paranoia and physical aggression. These aren't speculation, these are facts. You can choose to ignore these facts, but they're still going to be there. If they're going to be there regardless, you might as well accept them. Of course these are facts that go to the character and nature of one of the people involved in this incident.

We also have some facts about George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman refused to back down when a Sanford Police Officer's son beat up a homeless black man, fact. George Zimmerman was actively engaged in making his community a better place, fact.

Then we come to the night in question. We know that George Zimmerman was following Trayvon Martin for a time, fact. Some people have taken that to mean that Zimmerman was still following Trayvon Martin when the confrontation occurred, but there are no proven facts which show that; Zimmerman following Martin at the time of the confrontation is unproven speculation. We don't know who started the confrontation (don't try to BS Zimmerman following Martin into starting the confrontation...that's not the law or even logical*). We certainly do have at least a preponderance of the evidence which says that Trayvon Martin was on top of George Zimmerman attacking him, so that's a fact. We know that one shot was fired**, fact.

The law is limited to the confrontation, so was there enough evidence in just the confrontation to even bring charges? No, many legal experts speculate that George Zimmerman might bring a civil case against the prosecutor for malicious prosecution. That's how bad the case against him was. The best thing that you could say is that the prosecutor overcharged Zimmerman, but the self-defense claim in this case (based on the facts in the confrontation alone) is very strong and would apply to nearly every charge. The fact that there is no evidence that Zimmerman was still following Martin when the confrontation occurred means that the chances of overcoming self-defense on any other charge would be nearly impossible.

Simply stated this case had an astonishing lack of provable facts, essentially none (at least none that could help the prosecution). No evidence, no facts, no guilt. That's the way the system works correctly.

*A confrontation is two or more people taking actions toward each other. Zimmerman following Trayvon Martin is taking legal actions toward Trayvon Martin, but Martin has not taken any actions toward George Zimmerman (legal or otherwise). Now, if Martin yelled toward Zimmerman while being followed, now that would have started the confrontation (not in an illegal way, mind you). What George Zimmerman did do is start the incident (which is where Florida's Stand Your Ground law exits this discussion).

**Multiple shots are not necessarily evidence of malice. One shot does not necessarily clear Zimmerman of malice, but it does mean that you cannot prove malice based largely or mostly on the number of shots. It's a limiting factor for how a case can be proven.

Following someone through your neighborhood to make sure they're not up to no good is not a crime. Turning around and attacking someone that has been following you is a crime. What little evidence we have (admissible in court and not admissible) points to that being the most likely situation to have occurred. Was George Zimmerman suppose to lay down and die that night? Based on the evidence that exists in this matter, that's what those of you saying that George Zimmerman should have been found guilty are saying. You are saying that George Zimmerman should have laid down, taken his beating, and died that night.

Respectfully,

Edited By: Angel1 on Jul 31st 2013, 6:02:24. Reason: grammar
See Original Post
-Angel1

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 12:20:15

Originally posted by Angel1:
Was George Zimmerman suppose to lay down and die that night? Based on the evidence that exists in this matter, that's what those of you saying that George Zimmerman should have been found guilty are saying. You are saying that George Zimmerman should have laid down, taken his beating, and died that night.

I'm saying he never should have left his vehicle.

But then, I'm not saying he should have been "found" guilty.

I believe he was an idiot. I believe he should not have assumed the vigilante role he felt he should have. I feel that he is morally responsible for the outcome of his actions.

That isn't the same as "guilty under the law".

Edited By: Atryn on Jul 31st 2013, 12:22:23
See Original Post

Jul 31st 2013, 15:20:03

as a neighborhood watch man, observing somebody that is looking into other peoples home until the police (that he called) arrived is not a reason to be brutally attacked.
this was not about race when it occurred.
the media did that.
this should never have gone to trial.
at the end of the day 1 man is dead, and another mans life has been ruined.
and the U.S. has become a joke to the rest of the world
but what do i know?

ColoOutlaw

Jul 31st 2013, 15:26:17

I said yo it's on. take cover son or you're assed out
how do you like my chrome then I watched the rookie pass out
didn't have to blast him but I did any way *haha*, young punk had to pay so zimmerman just killed a man

here is something you can't understand,
how zimmerman could just kill a man
Here is something you can't understand,
How zimmerman could just kill a man
Here is something you can't understand,
How zimmerman could just kill a man

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 15:33:09

The US has not become a joke, it has been a joke to the rest of the world, for decades.

Jul 31st 2013, 15:54:40

you should see the coverage that China is giving this case, between the edited 911 calls, the lightened pic photoshopped of zimmerman, and the digitally altered photos of his injuries. and the fact that the U.S. thinks he is White, they are going to town on this!
but what do i know?

Jul 31st 2013, 15:58:10

they say the U.S. has the most racist Dictator since Hitler, Got to love propaganda taking advantage of a situation, lol
but what do i know?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 16:13:15

meh. they been thinking that we're a joke since the revolutionary war. poor bohemian corporal got his butt kicked by a bunch of farm boys.

elvesrus

Jul 31st 2013, 16:23:37

Originally posted by SakitSaPuwit:
they say the U.S. has the most racist Dictator since Hitler, Got to love propaganda taking advantage of a situation, lol

that might be pretty close to the truth...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 16:39:26

Obama is a racist dictator? Oh dear.....

And Patience, I absolutely agree with your points. The gun gave him courage and resulted in a dead teenager. As I said before, things would have gone very differently if he hadn't had the courage of a weapon in his hand.

Heston, I hardly believe a gated community in Florida can compare to slums in Oakland...and who gives a fluff if Patty is American or not? I'm American and I agree with her..

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 16:43:58

Originally posted by tellarion:

And Patience, I absolutely agree with your points. The gun gave him courage and resulted in a dead teenager. As I said before, things would have gone very differently if he hadn't had the courage of a weapon in his hand.

Heston, I hardly believe a gated community in Florida can compare to slums in Oakland...and who gives a fluff if Patty is American or not? I'm American and I agree with her..

does that mean that you were one of the internet idiots that signed that stupid petition?

Patience Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 17:08:57

Originally posted by Angel1:
Was George Zimmerman suppose to lay down and die that night? Based on the evidence that exists in this matter, that's what those of you saying that George Zimmerman should have been found guilty are saying. You are saying that George Zimmerman should have laid down, taken his beating, and died that night.

It completely escapes me how you people can continually fail to grasp the concept that there NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN A CONFRONTATION if Zimmerman had simply followed the direction not to follow Martin, and to simply wait until the police came. Or if he had simply TALKED to Martin instead of stalking him like some kind of psycopath.

I don't give a rat's ass about whether Martin was an altar boy or a freakin' gangbanger with a backpack full of heroin. He did nothing THAT NIGHT that should have resulted in him even being followed, let alone shot and killed. Zimmerman caused that entire situation, whatever his intentions were - which makes him 100% culpable in the murder of another human being. He had no less than THREE opportunities to prevent it, and he didn't take any of them. He's a murderer, plain and simple, and the only thing that prevented him from being convicted of murder is the assinine laws in place where it happened. Stupidity reigned supreme in this particular case, which is just a sad thing for humanity as a whole.

</rant> I'm done here. There's no reasoning with some of you people. Yeesh.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 17:15:58

does that mean that you were one of the internet idiots that signed that stupid petition?

Which petition? And which part of my post are you referring to?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 17:18:44

stay out of my apartment Patience.

it has to be a Canadian thing. maybe Patience just live close enough to Detroit. she could be one of them pot smoking face-eating zombies. following somebody to make sure they ain't up to no good isn't wrong.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 17:20:26

all of it. though i was going to go with just writing you off as being a user of Apple products. but i was uncertain.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 17:24:24

all of it. though i was going to go with just writing you off as being a user of Apple products. but i was uncertain.

I use an iphone because I had a fluffty experience with the Galaxy S, and the iphone at the time was a more solid product. Aside from that, I never use apple products.

So again, Dibs, which part were you referencing and what petition exactly?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 17:28:36

give it up. i have achieved an acceptable level of confidence that you do use Apple products. i know that you might have certain memory problems because of such use, but it only went to court because of the petition. justice is thwarted by political outrage.

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 18:44:47

Suck on gz's not guilty verdict. Rant, fluff, have riots, sign petitions for prosecution, donate to all the reverends and black only organizations. Complain to congress, call it racism. Fact is the majority fluffing about the verdict is black or liberals looking for votes. It all doesnt matter. A pile of fluff shot and killed a piece of fluff. its not news, it is life. it will never change.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 18:49:49

how did i get back in this thread? oh. the bots are beating me at poker and i figured it was fair play to yell at Apple users because they all look the same.

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 21:39:50

Gz was stopped for speeding in texas today. He was armed with a gun. He was let go with a warning to keep his speed down.
Wrap your liberal gun hating minds around that. Lol.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 31st 2013, 21:55:36

they probably didn't ask him to step out of the car because he would've chased them down, beat his head on the pavement and shot them to death because they were wearing black socks.

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 0:15:26

Yep. Ive seen it a thousand times.

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 10:50:30

Originally posted by Patience:
I don't give a rat's ass about whether Martin was an altar boy or a freakin' gangbanger with a backpack full of heroin. He did nothing THAT NIGHT that should have resulted in him even being followed, let alone shot and killed. Zimmerman caused that entire situation, whatever his intentions were - which makes him 100% culpable in the murder of another human being. He had no less than THREE opportunities to prevent it, and he didn't take any of them. He's a murderer, plain and simple, and the only thing that prevented him from being convicted of murder is the assinine laws in place where it happened. Stupidity reigned supreme in this particular case, which is just a sad thing for humanity as a whole.

</rant> I'm done here. There's no reasoning with some of you people. Yeesh.

It was never shown that Zimmerman was ever close enough to ask Martin anything before the confrontation occurred. It was never shown that Zimmerman was still following Martin when the confrontation occurred. It wasn't even shown that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after the dispatcher told him that they did not need him to do so. It escapes me how people can, without evidence, determine that George Zimmerman is a murderer. The only evidence that exists in this case if of self defense. If you believe, with the evidence that actually exists, that George Zimmerman is a murderer, then you believe that George Zimmerman should have laid down and died that night. Self-defense is first and foremost the most basic human right. It doesn't go away just because someone starts a confrontation and it most certainly does not go away just because someone starts an incident.

Self-defense as applied in this case would apply in nearly every US state. The burden of proof is on the prosecution in every US state. Self defense and prosecutorial burden of proof are the only laws at play in determining that George Zimmerman is not a murderer or guilty of anything. Are these asinine laws?

There is no evidence that George Zimmerman did anything wrong and certainly not any evidence that George Zimmerman did anything illegal. There is no evidence. That's the crux of this case, end of story.
-Angel1

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 11:50:20

I must say I agree 100% with Angel1. Patience, nobody would deny that if GZ didn't follow TM, nobody would have died that night. But, at the same time, if GZ had gone to Hooters with friends that night nobody would have died either. Is he a murderer b/c he didn't go to Hooters?

Atryn Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 14:25:00

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
I must say I agree 100% with Angel1. Patience, nobody would deny that if GZ didn't follow TM, nobody would have died that night. But, at the same time, if GZ had gone to Hooters with friends that night nobody would have died either. Is he a murderer b/c he didn't go to Hooters?

YES!!!

We should all go to Hooters and save lives!

I think that may even be bi-partisan... Oh wait, its demeaning to women and bias towards heterosexuals... damn... foiled again!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 16:55:01

give it up. i have achieved an acceptable level of confidence that you do use Apple products. i know that you might have certain memory problems because of such use, but it only went to court because of the petition. justice is thwarted by political outrage.

What the hell are you talking about? Once again, please reference whatever petition you're talking about. And what does me choosing to use an iphone have to do with anything? I went with android first, and got burned by Samsung with their crappy support and firmware updates that were 2-3 cycles behind their competitors. I even cracked my galaxy s and installed custom firmware to circumvent the bullcrap, and finally decided to go with what was a superior product at the time.

So once again, stop being so stupid and tell me what you were referencing and which part of my post got your panties in such a bunch?

Trife Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 17:00:03

is this thread still going? my god, what have i done

tellarion Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 17:06:51

Of course it's still going :D

Drunken Dibs

Aug 1st 2013, 22:43:43

What the hell are you talking about? Once again, please reference whatever petition you're talking about. And what does me choosing to use an iphone have to do with anything? I went with android first, and got burned by Samsung with their crappy support and firmware updates that were 2-3 cycles behind their competitors. I even cracked my galaxy s and installed custom firmware to circumvent the bullcrap, and finally decided to go with what was a superior product at the time.

So once again, stop being so stupid and tell me what you were referencing and which part of my post got your panties in such a bunch?

you tell me how to copy and paste with xbox ie, and i might attempt to google it for you. can't you just say "Siri, find the Zimmerman petition for me."?

Obvious Game profile

Aug 2nd 2013, 2:46:13

If you have a thug problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find him...maybe you can hire...The Zimmerman.

You can't flim flam the Zim Zam.

Aug 2nd 2013, 14:58:47

the problem with hooter where i live is here are no hooters, it makes me want to .... uhm nevermind!

Edited By: SakitSaPuwit on Aug 2nd 2013, 15:02:31. Reason: my spelling sucks
See Original Post
but what do i know?