Verified:

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:22:58

since you think you are so much more awesome than i am, and im merely average, you should have little trouble winning right. most people will agree this game is measured by networth. your skill level is dictated by your networth from round to round, or my favorite stat, AVG Networth over X amount of resets.

so this is my challenge to you.

since i could care less about war, and admittedly thinks a battle of ABs/GS/BRs doesnt prove much, here is what i got for you...

THE NW CHALLENGE

ill even let u pick the strategy order, we can both use the same one...

so to ensure theres no market advantage for either.

if u goes casher, ill go casher. if he goes indy, ill go indy.

anything but oiler.. which i dont consider a viable strat.

Indy, casher, farmer, techer. those are the 4 main strategies here.

best would be one reset of EACH. highest combined nw for the 4 resets wins. LOSER QUITS EXPRESS FOR ONE MONTH. you can choose whatever govt you like but in the end when you make your profile public, you must make your country status public as well to ensure you followed the order.

thats my challenge. do you accept?

and incase you think ill cheat... IF EITHER PERSON GETS PURPLED DURING THIS CHALLENGE, for any reason (including language) that person AUTOMATICALLY loses the bet... and has to quit for not only one month, but whatever time is left in those 4 resets... so it could almost be a 2 month ban potentially.

you can join GDI if you want. or not. you can hit me, because you wont know my country and i can hit you. but if you multitap me, or anyone else, and they suicide you, your final nw still counts.... it basically forces you to think before every calculated move you make.

if you delete and restart then you get 0 nw for that reset. if you get killed and restart, the restarts finishing nw is what counts. i will let you pick the order of the 4 govts. and we will both go by that.

if you deviate from the order, you automatically lose.
this is to ensure we play the same strategy in the same market conditions.

what do you say?

im calling you out.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:30:58

I have a whole newfound respect for JJ from now on. I formally and publicly state this here for all to read.

Will there be OAs and tech leeching in this?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:37:14

quote by JJ...

"since i could care less about war, and admittedly thinks a battle of ABs/GS/BRs doesnt prove much, here is what i got for you..."

.. just because your not good at it... it dont prove much..lol whatever JJ
but i think you would still take DH warring or Netting

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:40:35

Wow! this sounds like quite the duel!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:42:47

Both have to go Fascist Oiler, that will be a real challenge since both have no experience with it, but that's just my thought ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:46:56

that would be funny as hell KoH.. +1
they wont go for it,

Jiman Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:47:23

Which country is JJs?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:54:30

Originally posted by Jackelope:
quote by JJ...

"since i could care less about war, and admittedly thinks a battle of ABs/GS/BRs doesnt prove much, here is what i got for you..."

.. just because your not good at it... it dont prove much..lol whatever JJ
but i think you would still take DH warring or Netting

am i good at warring? no. but by my standards. no good would be a finish of say, rank 5th in netting.

its all relative. something i think im not good at will still always be better than something DH thinks hes great at.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:55:23

Originally posted by Jiman:
Which country is JJs?

challenge starts next reset if he accepts, since were already like halfway thru this one, and he has had to self delete and restart at least once.

KOH, you forget i set and currently own the facist record for this server.... so i think i have some idea how to run a farmer/oiler combo.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:56:52

Originally posted by crest23:
I have a whole newfound respect for JJ from now on. I formally and publicly state this here for all to read.

OA. yes. tech allies. well depends. i tech start with every strategy, and there is one out of the 4 resets we will both be techer. so thats a bit subjective.

i can tell you other than last reset where i have played TTR, i have not had a tech alliance for a couple months.... unless you count me letting TDuong leech a couple sets here and there. but even then thats minimal (only during my tech start).

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:59:47

i will also add. loser will also issue a formal on these forums apology to the other and admit that the other person is a superior player. and during the one month ban the loser will not be allowed to post on express forums. period.

and im a gambler at heart, so i am willing to make this 2, or even 3 months if you would like. put your country where yo mouth is son.

Signed.

the "average" JJ23

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:02:41

who said anything about farmer???

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:15:39

JJ, you view cheating as being purpled. Just because you do not get caught does not mean you do not cheat. You would have me call a netting contest against you as equal and fair when it would really be like me playing against 10 other people. Seriously. You would have 3 all jetter commies as off allis and 3 straight techers as tech allis and you would have at least 6 land farms with no deff giving you their opp and then DHing against you to put you into DRs. Of course you would want our country names kept secret because then everyone would know what a puke you are. Come on. My momma raised no fool.

There is one other point here to make- yes, i can commit probably to a fight for a set (ie like with Jack ect) however, i do not have a computer in my phone and i do have a life. I do not and will not put in the time it takes to camp markets and all that kind of crap. I am sorry for you if you have no life. I understand why no woman would want to spend time with you (who could blame the really). So, summing it up for you, i am not willing to commit a month of my time to have a netting war against you and 10 other people. Please do not waste time talking lies about how you would not be cheating cause you would not get purpled. Cheating is subjective. You can not be trusted to play fair in anything. Think on this anyone else reading this post- would you gamble in a card game with someone who has been caught cheating multiple times and has even threatened to do it? No, only a fool would. He might talk a fun and exciting game but he is barking at the wrong fish.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:17:06

I understand you respecting someone stating a challenge but think on this again- His request is like a card cheat asking someone to play high stakes poker with him. He is all bunk.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:18:55

BTW- you were offered a war and did not take it. You were unwilling to play without all your allis and land farms. Playing without help and on your own is beyond your reach. I do not fault you for this- i understand. I also expected you not to fight- or if you did to cheat. Its your way. Can i blame a snake for biting at me when i know it is a snake?
I shall fear no retals,

mdemon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:26:55

Interesting, it would be nice if the game mods could enforce this type of agreements. It would give the game a different dimension.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:27:12

Originally posted by Jackelope:
who said anything about farmer???

That's right, 500 ICs for spies and the rest Oil rigs + how ever many CSs you want :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:30:36

About the only way you can take cheating out of the equation is to have ONLY off and deff allis and no land grabbing. The door to having your "friends" buy out your goods for uber high prices would still be open and i am sure JJ would use that tactic but thats about the best you could hope for as far as a fair match went. And even then as NukEvol has shown- some asshole would just jump in and make it one sided.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:49:40

So to summarize

any strat, DH pick
win condition = networth
purple = auto loss
attack each other if you want but your goal is nw.
------------------------------------------------------

As much as I like to be biased lol. The truth is, for most people, JJ and DH are in the same categories and probably the same amoung of peeps that will wreck you for giggles so don't complain DH. Well, JJ has a longer history so he may have a bit more people going after him. So stop whining DH, you'll just piss more people off and they'll hit you again.
Hell, I should wreck your country just for giggles since you want to ruin my tourney game.

I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:55:11

LOL DH you are laughable.

no one believes a word you say because you are the most delusional and pathetic human being on planet earth.

1. i really dont spend that much time on my country. and especially recently, but im sure i could pwn you playing nomore than twice a day.

2. are you stupid or just plain retarded? i told you i havent had tech allies for the last 2 months with an exception of last reset and the 2 times i let TD leech. im not asking you to believe it, im telling you tht you will. im sure many people here have spied me over the course of the last 2 months with my horrendous SPAL and can confirm that. so like i said, you will believe it or you will have your hands and feet amputated.

3. no landgrabbing? that almost sounds fine. you can NERF my single greatest asset, and i will STILL beat you. why? because i am more fundamentally sound.

4. landfarms. get real here. if i had landfarms i would be deleted, along with them. if you think i use landfarms you need to do yourself and us a favor. quit this game. burn your laptop. check into a mental hospital, prefrebly on a floor higher than 5, open the window. and leap out. you do us no god being alive.

youre one of those welfare queens arnt ya? because you have about as much common sense as they do.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 23:56:12

Originally posted by tduong:
So to summarize

any strat, DH pick
win condition = networth
purple = auto loss
attack each other if you want but your goal is nw.
------------------------------------------------------

As much as I like to be biased lol. The truth is, for most people, JJ and DH are in the same categories and probably the same amoung of peeps that will wreck you for giggles so don't complain DH. Well, JJ has a longer history so he may have a bit more people going after him. So stop whining DH, you'll just piss more people off and they'll hit you again.
Hell, I should wreck your country just for giggles since you want to ruin my tourney game.

PM me his country #. ill do it. ill show him what 100 turn FS can do...for ruining my potential record setting casher a couple sets back.

edfjr Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:18:29

How about no allies too. I've gotten top 10 with no allies so it can be done.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:48:53

I'll take your challenge JJ
Rules are no double tapping, and if someone puts you in DR the contest is called off
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:49:04

"i havent had tech allies for the last 2 months with an exception of last reset"

How can you claim to have given something up when you did it just last set? Its like a smoker saying he quits every time you see them but if you asked them the last cigaret they had it would be the night before.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:49:51

To: Deerhunter
Subject: haaha
Date: Mar 23rd, 00:01
Message Body:
keep talking b1tch. i already know your first and last name and found where you live.

badabing. bada boom

found you using spokeo.

u wont live to see your next bday.

the clock is ticking for you to be got like gotti...

so instead of singing the movies like jagger, people will be singing he got got like gotti at your funeral.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:51:42

Jesus christ someone running this game is inept for allowing JJ to keep sending PMs like that
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 2:51:58

there he goes again with his little threats. Tihs kid never changes. And here comes his boys to defend him and his messages. Will it never end? Come on punk- put up or shut up. Either do something in RL or shut the hell up. I am not afraid of you. While your ranting child like messages can be funny they are getting old. Either do something or shut the help up. I can not be any more clear.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 3:00:30

blid, you should know by now that they do not punish the mentally handicapped here. Therefore JJ can threaten whoever he wants and say whatever he wants and the mods will do nothing. There will be plenty of excuses for him. Do not worry, i have come to expect very little here.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 3:15:32

I said I'd take his challenge but I take that back, he's too gross

crest23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 3:16:47

I formally rescind this. Just when you give the guy some rope, he decides to hang himself with it, sheesh!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 4:20:37

I formally rescind this. Just when you give the guy some rope, he decides to hang himself with it, sheesh!

JJ just seems to think its ok to send that fluff.

JJ Threats are not cool.. why the fluff do you keep doing that?.. smarten the fluff up... youre doing sooo much better lately.. just STOP the stupid threats!!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:23:19

nope. like i said before. DH brings it up. when he makes retarded comments like he does here with no logic and/or thought, i will send PMs like that... and i have every right to. simple as that.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:29:03

and DH, you should probably know by now, that if i threatened you unprovoked then i would probably be banned. but didnt warster say something about a week ago where if you constantly bait me with your remarks and i "take the bait" then no you are pretty much the cause for it.

lets take a recovering alcoholic for example. i youre his friend and you put 2 bottles of jack infront of him and drink right infront of him and keep egging him to drink it, drink it, and he finally takes a drink, you are the cause for it.

pretty simple dude. if you were too much of a pansy to take my challenge, a simple "im not man enough to do it" or i decline would have been sufficient. but you had to make up a crockload of crap as to why you are a puss, so yeah you will get this type of response. no one here will make tolerances for you. and when you give me retarded responses like you have, i will give you retarded pms right back. pretty simple.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:42:11

JJ you want to beat DH how about you both play in TKO under MY rules and see who wins
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:43:09

interesting. go on. i am all ears. on two conditions.

you police the war.

and if DH loses and doesnt man up on his end, you exercise your mod powers to enforce it.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:43:41

also JJ23 you are on thin ice when it comes to ur PM's so you might want to tone them down
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:50:07

thats fine, but get the moron to stop antagonizing.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:50:49

16 countries each

no outside Aid of any kind

neither of you will know each others countries that way you cant have friends come and ruin each other, and only the TKO high council will know the owners.

you can only ally with your own countries ( i would be spying you both daily to make sure)

winner is determined by Total networth of the 16 countries not 1 single country.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:52:54

16 countries takes too much time.

how bout like 3.

i do not have time to run 16 more countries in addition to playing primary, tourney, and exp.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:54:46

this would mean you would have to plan 16 countries over 2 months not 6 days

and avoid the suiciders that hit in ffa for no reason
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2012, 5:55:56

16 doesnt take long

but we could go 4 vs 4
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:01:02

i would be willing to do 4v4

or 3v3. but not 16. thats just too much.

but you gotta let me know how ffa works.. because ive never played it.

how do you gain land (other than grabbing yourself). and how often does it happen where someone randomly suicides TKO

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:05:20

we lose about 5- 6 countries a reset, but you wont likely be hit cos u wont get anywhere near as big as our other countries

4 is better for tech allies or off allies then 3
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:22:40

Warster.. anyway you could police this in Express? =) we could have a winner in 5 days :) also nobody could use the excuse its the first time....

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:23:52

is it posible to make a test server?... and have duels that people could monitor?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:29:19

problem with a test server is if it was a 2 country server, then you are relegated to an allX unless you attack the other person, which in that case would result in war. also. tech/military markets would be wack.

best thing would be if warster could police this in express, since hes an express mod.

although im confident that i could beat DH in just about any server, any arena, and with any strat, with or without attacking. etc.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:32:34

yaaa.. my money is on you JJ.. but ive seen some 99:1's come in at the races... lol :P

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 8:44:57

no kidding. a few years ago when the redsox were down 3-0 to the yankees and won the last 4 games. a friend of mine put 100 on the redsox after they were down 3-0

at 989:1 odds.

99k payday. cha ching. hes also from malden MA, which is a suburb close to boston but still...

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 9:03:47

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
To: Deerhunter
Subject: haaha
Date: Mar 23rd, 00:01

hmm, forum PMs don't state what year they were sent?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 14:22:57

Whatever dibs. He sent it yesterday and he has basically owned up to that already so your point is moot.

Warster, as i said before i do not have that kind of time either. I play alliance, i have fun sometimes in turney, and sometimes i play seriously here and sometimes time will not allow me to finish the set so i self delete. I am sorry but i do have a life. Also, consider that my time and life is not spent to entertain you Warster. I know this is all funny to you- that is why JJ is allowed to keep making RL threats here. All i can say about that is he is trash for making the threats and acting like a small chile and you are kinda trash too for not doing anything about them. Clearly the mods are not always right.

And Waldo- you called me out here so i had every right to explain why i would not fight your rigged fight. That is not antagonizing you it is stating the facts as i see them. Grow up kid.
I shall fear no retals,