Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 15:40:52

my point is only for future reference and is addressed to the mods. so, my point isn't moot. my crayon is long and yellow.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 16:44:26

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Whatever dibs. He sent it yesterday and he has basically owned up to that already so your point is moot.

Warster, as i said before i do not have that kind of time either. I play alliance, i have fun sometimes in turney, and sometimes i play seriously here and sometimes time will not allow me to finish the set so i self delete. I am sorry but i do have a life. Also, consider that my time and life is not spent to entertain you Warster. I know this is all funny to you- that is why JJ is allowed to keep making RL threats here. All i can say about that is he is trash for making the threats and acting like a small chile and you are kinda trash too for not doing anything about them. Clearly the mods are not always right.

And Waldo- you called me out here so i had every right to explain why i would not fight your rigged fight. That is not antagonizing you it is stating the facts as i see them. Grow up kid.

how was my fight rigged. you assume that i always cheat yet you have no proof. as i asid before, the mods monitor the server and if im not purple then i dont cheat.

for you to make slanderous assumptions about me supposely having tech leeches and landfarms is assinine and will not be tolerated. it put you in the wrong and therefore caused me to retaliate with threats. in my eyes that is justifiable.

you may not agree with it, but had you not made slanderous accusations then we would not have gotten to that point.

any accusation from this point forward must be made with proof, and if not will result in immediate ban. simple as that.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Mar 23rd 2012, 16:49:20

you can feel justified all you want, but you're in the wrong just as much as a driver that allows an accident to take place simply because they have the right of way. if they could've avoided the accident then both drivers are at fault.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:02:57

thats not how the insurance company would view it.

if i have the right of way and you collide with me, your insurance company is paying for both your car and mine.. and im probably taking you to civil court to sue for depreciation and any personal/bodily injury.

in high school, i got into enough fights where i actually lobbied and won a case where the union school board was forced to institute that the antagonist would be punished more severely than the retaliator.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:06:59

LOL. so, basically you set people up so that it looks like they are the antagonist so that you can get away with it?

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:28:23

Wait, wait...your high school actually allowed you to argue your "case" to administrators after a fight?

My high school just instituted a Zero Thought policy and punished everyone equally--even those who were just minding their own business and got sucker-punched. Just fight, get sent to the office, and get sent home for 3 days. No "arguing" with the Masters was allowed at all.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:32:37

when you write a letter to the superintendent of the school district and threaten a lawsuit, they will normally meet with you. and the fact that my uncle is a lawyer and was able to use some fancy jargon, it was a mere deal for the school to see the flaw in their system.

example.

previous to my complaint.

you insult my mother. then i punch you in face

we both get 3 day suspensions.

new result.

you insult my mother. then i punch you in face.

you get 3 day suspension, i get one day.

because i would not have punched you in the face had you not insulted my mother.

that is what i was after.

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:40:06

so, now you feel justified to use violence to solve your issues?

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 18:32:11

It is really to bad JJ is such a liar. Think about it- if what he is saying is true- first it would be on national news. Second, JJ would be suspended every day of his life because you know no one at his school liked him. Anyone who knew him would tell him to fluff off and his momma whatever. He is a worthless puke who is a self admitted cheat (your own words are proof). He could not be trusted to cross the street. LIAR LIAR LIAR JJ.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 18:50:11

it wouldnt be on national news. youre deusional.

and there you go again with your assumptions.

next assumption you make results in a 1 month ban. im sure warster will agree to that since he dislikes you right along with everyone else. keep talking ill be happy to see your ban

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 21:02:19

"youre deusional"????

What does that even mean? I assume you are too dumb to spell correctly and you meant delusional right? Figures. Well, there is another Correct assumption from me. :)
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 21:18:33

Deerhunter Vs JJ23...

FIGHT!!!!

Dibs Vs NukEvil....

FIGHT!!!

Mar 23rd 2012, 21:33:01

* grabs Jackelope by the ankle and uses him to beat to death a 3 foot long dead trout. *

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 21:34:33

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
* grabs Jackelope by the ankle and uses him to beat to death a 3 foot long dead trout. *

lol :P

Mar 23rd 2012, 22:46:21

hope he isn't my teller. i kinda like them to make sure the numbers are accurate.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 22:58:04

+1 to this entire thread! Great read indeed!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 24th 2012, 3:16:15

JJ23 im more likely to ban you, im tired of you thinking you can threaten people with bans when you have no say in who gets banned and who doesnt

DH do you forget i'm an aussie and arent online at the time you 2 were having this latest fluff fight?

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:26:36

when your on or not does not matter- you will not ban him. He can do or say anything he wants- youll just tell him how he is on this ice and likely to get banned. Whatever.
I shall fear no retals,

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2012, 3:35:45

DH JJ has been banned by me 6 times in the last 3 months
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

tduong Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:38:33

upi hiud sstr dp dyi[of@@@@
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:41:18

Originally posted by Warster:
DH JJ has been banned by me 6 times in the last 3 months

Whats your point? I mean, if a car thief was arrested 20 times for stealing cars, would you just refuse to arrest them again because they've been arrested enough- even if they keep stealing cars? No, you would keep putting them in jail until some one put them away for good or they quit stealing cars.
I shall fear no retals,

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2012, 3:42:16

when your on or not does not matter- you will not ban him. He can do or say anything he wants- youll just tell him how he is on this ice and likely to get banned. Whatever.

that is my point

you claim i dont ban him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:46:28

DH.. are you saying JJ is Warsters favorite?? :)

I honestly think he hates you both equally..

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:47:06

How many death threats is sufficient to get a ban? I mean, if i was to go on alliance and make death threats against Pang, they would ban me in a minute. And if i did it again - i would be banned again. Look- if it is unacceptable then punish him. If its ok with you then come right out and say this is ok with you. Make it clear whats allowed, please.
I shall fear no retals,

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2012, 3:47:30

yeah cos they both waste my time
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:48:44

I don't give a rats ass. I will say punishment by the mods does not fit the crime and is not handed out equal. They do play favorites and they do have pets who can do little to no wrong. Arguing that is nuts when you see what some people get away with.
I shall fear no retals,

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2012, 3:51:28

funny that DH has never been banned longer then a day by me and jj23 last ban was a month long , yet i dont punish him

but like most of you on here, DH seems to think he knows what the process is for long term bans.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:51:31

DH.. you want some cheese with that whine?? :)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 3:52:40

Warster is probably starting to like me just because I'm not any of y'all. DH, I think you're right that JJ should be gone but I'd be willing to bet Warster himself is pretty frustrated that JJ is still allowed to post. I mean, he could ban him, but I don't think he thinks he's allowed as long as JJ keeps it to PMs.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 3:55:14

or DH could choose to leave JJ alone... and that would solve the problem.. but oh no... but fluffes never know when to stop.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 3:56:26

nah Jack, that's where I think you go off the rails. Nothing DH or crest or anyone else says to him deserves creepily explicit death threats. If JJ can't help himself, then he shouldn't be here
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:00:01

blid, you should know by now that they do not punish the mentally handicapped here. Therefore JJ can threaten whoever he wants and say whatever he wants and the mods will do nothing. There will be plenty of excuses for him. Do not worry, i have come to expect very little here.

Originally posted by Jackelope:
or DH could choose to leave JJ alone... and that would solve the problem.. but oh no... but fluffes never know when to stop.

As i said above here comes the excuses. Its not JJs fault he makes death threats. No- and i a guy killed some one he should not be punished. I guess we just leave him alone because he had a bad child hood.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:01:07

Warster, any ban ive ever gotten i do not recall it being less than a week. Maybe i missed posting on your ban. Either way- punishment should fit the crime.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:01:12

yaaa they are creepily exicitly weird threats....
I dont think he still makes threats to crest.. i believe crest called a "cease fire".. i could be wrong

JJ doesnt threaten me.

Ive told JJ thats wrong on many levels... it just doesnt register.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:04:18

Jack, all i have asked for is that if someone makes a RL death threat they get a one week forums ban (of course in game purple too), weather it be here in forums, in game, or PMs. I think thats fair. One week forums ban any time a death threat is made. Enough of that would make an ADD kid stop making death threats and i doubt anyone here would deem that punishment harsh.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:04:20

DH.. if he "really" killed you... everyone would say...
JJ was weird.. DH should of shut his mouth... :/

you keep poking a dog with a stick... you'll get bit...
Is it the dog's fault???

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:06:54

Your analogy has no grounds. A dog can kill or rape another dog and its ok. People as you should know, are supposed to he heild accountable for their actions. Look, NukEvil ruined our war this set. I might have called him a D-bagg but i never threatened to kill him in RL. There is a huge difference- no excuse for that.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:09:36

you kinda fluffed over NukEvil.. i dont really blame him... i was disapointed.. but ill get over it...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 4:11:06

Popcorn anyone?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:11:55

Well, if he is out there and listening - sorry nuke. I am not mad at him. Were evens as far as im concerned.

Tell me Jack, do you think it unreasonable punishment for a one week forums ban for a death threat? Is that too harsh in your opinion?
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:15:50

DH.. idk... i think you should leave him alone.. if that doesnt work.. than i think a week ban is fair.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2012, 4:18:07

I know a guy that got permaban in the old earth, but the reasons were far worse, and with that being said, I think you guys have tons of research in your futures :p oh ya, NO ASKING THE MODS! Or me.
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:19:12

BUT..I also think you should get a week ban for goating him :/
i mean fair is fair... right?

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 4:23:41

warster.. that was a joke!!! >:( and a good one too!!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2012, 4:24:22

no excuse
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332