Verified:

vietxnameze

Nov 30th 2011, 16:03:14

i was very suprise you didn't get retal like i did pele...you sweet talk after you grab them or what? :]

vietxnameze

Nov 30th 2011, 16:05:03

Originally posted by blid:
techers get retaled too

true..but i'm planning just to have a peaceful set..all-x and just retal if i get hit

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 16:05:39

In the eyes of the country getting retalled, its somewhat petty revenge as the retaller would drop def and make the hit, but if you could imagine that the retaller made all his/her retal without getting farm by other people, he would effectively made 5-10times more land in the same amount of hits. Wouldnt that be a very very big advantage in terms of netgaining ?

2011-11-25 05:47:16 PS Fish oil is a great supplement (#125) Boltar wants b00bs (#38) 104A (232A)

2011-11-25 17:56:08 PS Boltar wants b00bs (#38) Fish oil is a great supplement (#125) 927A (1366A)

5 Boltar wants b00bs 38 20,375 acres $22,797,598 CG 1119
6 fight or flight 76 13,677 acres $22,554,484 DG 1649

I out net #76 by less than 250k NW and took a rank higher than his. Would you say its petty revenge against him when i took 9times more land than he did me ? Would i ranked higher than him if i were reluctant to be 'petty' ?

But nonetheless, most are but not every retal mate..

Edited By: TNTroXxor on Nov 30th 2011, 16:08:15
See Original Post
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 16:07:01

oops wrong button delete pls

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 16:16:58

Originally posted by vietxnameze:
Originally posted by pele:

Last set I retaled Azn and broke his 14m turrets. I find a nice retal almost as nice as a nice end nw.. and since a new set starts in like 5 days I play diffrent styles every set.. one set I go for high nw, next I try a new strat etc.. But usualy I make sure I always retals.

what sucks is i knew it's comming but i can't do nothing about it :/ ima try teching this set..i'm tired of getting retal :)

My solution is to play a dictator with high weapons tech and not grab anyone that will ever be able to retal you. Look at how many turns they've played, if the number is too low compared to you, don't hit em. Its not too hard to not get retalled, you just need good self control.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 16:44:17

VivaNick uses that strategy to great effect set after set. Although he hasn't won with it, he's been the bridesmaid (ranked #2) at least a couple of times.

I think it was a couple or so sets back that it came back to hunt him when the guy he hit came again and again and again.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 16:46:49

Just confirmed, it was 2 and 3 sets back that he got paid back.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 16:50:43

Seems like Rob or oldman always wins, and Viva always comes in 2nd.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Rob Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 17:25:35

When you hit a player than starts off slowly, thats the only kind of retal he can do considering you have grown big and he decided to store turns. Its illogical to expect a like for like retal and unfair to say he isnt entitled to a retal

Rob Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 17:28:50

Seems like Rob or oldman always wins, and Viva always comes in 2nd.

Thats only because afaik and bakku arent actively playing express anymore :)

pele Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 17:29:29

LOL vietxnameze, one could think that. But i think i was alot of luck behind it!

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 17:32:12

Originally posted by Rob:
When you hit a player than starts off slowly, thats the only kind of retal he can do considering you have grown big and he decided to store turns. Its illogical to expect a like for like retal and unfair to say he isnt entitled to a retal
True, but when I posted I mentioned guys doing retals to the detriment of their own set... for example, when they wait until the last day, and they've burned all their turns to get the jets to do it, then that retal isn't helping them. They're just playing spoiler at that point.

I also don't like jetters but that's another issue...
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 17:38:44

Originally posted by Rob:
True, but when I posted I mentioned guys doing retals to the detriment of their own set... for example, when they wait until the last day, and they've burned all their turns to get the jets to do it, then that retal isn't helping them. They're just playing spoiler at that point.

I also don't like jetters but that's another issue...

This i agree. Last day big retal are lame unless they have enough time to get their stored turns out before set ends.

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 17:54:54

if you dont like getting pooped on for retals, stop bottomfeeding people and learn to grab people in your acreage/networth range so the gains are worth the losses.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 18:29:43

Originally posted by Pain:
if you dont like getting pooped on for retals, stop bottomfeeding people and learn to grab people in your acreage/networth range so the gains are worth the losses.

Well said. Don't hit if you don't want to get retalled. It's as simple as that. If someone goes all turrets to bottomfeed, what's to say someone else doesn't go jets to topfeed/retal?

Guys play for a multitude of reasons, to net (blid), to retal (pele), to topfeed (vivanick), to explore peacefully (braden), to beat their last record (me), to beat the record (Rob), to be the fattest (Rockman), to be the top non-GDI country (used to be me), to be an ass (I won't name you), to ruin others sets (still won't name), to kill any potential player that skipped GDI (still not going to name you), to kill you OOP, ( I AM STILL NOT GOING TO NAME YOU),....the list goes on and on.

The point is netting, is not all this game is about I don't think., at least not for everyone.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

pele Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 18:47:53

I agree crest23

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 19:03:16

if you play the game just to topfeed and/or try and kill random countries, i say you play for the wrong reasons and you should stop playing.

And if you play the game to brag about achievements that it took you multiple countries working as a team to achieve, and brag about it like you did it all by yourself, I say you play for the wrong reasons and you should stop playing.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 19:20:47

Well said Crest. Top feeding is a legal strat using the 1 hit retal advantage... unfortunately, top feeders have a lot of problems to deal with, people often get pissy, low turrets means retards think its free land and LG 10x. I tried a Dict/Jetter didnt work so good, i wont try that again.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 19:22:20

Rockman, can we leave that kinda talk in the other thread.. please!!! im sick of talking about it. we dont need to fight about this over and over and over.. please??

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 19:24:28

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Rockman, can we leave that kinda talk in the other thread.. please!!! im sick of talking about it. we dont need to fight about this over and over and over.. please??

We're talking about ruining other people's sets. If I am playing to win, and playing just one country, and JJ23 is playing to win and his a country doing spy ops for him, sabotaging missiles for him, and putting him in DR, and then wins, then he has ruined my set just as much as someone ABing me for no reason has ruined my set.

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 19:54:39

nobody cares if you stay, we just want to you play fair if youre going to play. so far you havent proven youre willing to do that. the mods are probably just deleting you because they dont like you right?

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:01:13

i dont cheat. and its blatantly obvious that i am better than you on any given day rockman. '

now you and the other trolls can get off each others balls and stop following me around.

if you think that you, pain, and TNT are going to follow me around and crap on all my threads/posts and thats going to make me cry, pack up my bags and quit the game, then you are wasting your time. i will leave the game when i get bored of it, return when i feel like playing, and really has nothing to do with what you gnats say.

You're better than me at getting deleted. And thats it.

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:03:37

to think you are finally starting to get it.

the more you talk, i could simply just create multiple countries just to land kill your pathetic ass. every reset. stop running your mouth. leave me alone, and ill do the same with you.

its that simple!

well i sure do believe that, only problem is youre not good at running multiple countries at the same time. so im pretty safe.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:05:25

I guess PLEASE and THANK-YOU dont f'n work around here. you fuc k'n people are too much... He said he wont cheat... let the mods deal with it if he does, and i hope they are fair about it.
I'm just excited about having some many awesome players in express to compete against, it makes me want to play better and i hope there is no cheating, from n e 1!!!

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:05:51

to think you are finally starting to get it.

the more you talk, i could simply just create multiple countries just to land kill your pathetic ass. every reset. stop running your mouth. leave me alone, and ill do the same with you.

its that simple!

You'd have to use multiple countries to landkill him on Express? If you had ever tried playing just one country, you'd know how to play just one country. Problem is, you have no fluffing clue how to play legit, so you can't even solo kill on Express because you have such little experience playing solo.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:06:30

I guess PLEASE and THANK-YOU dont f'n work around here. you fuc k'n people are too much... He said he wont cheat... let the mods deal with it if he does, and i hope they are fair about it.
I'm just excited about having some many awesome players in express to compete against, it makes me want to play better and i hope there is no cheating, from n e 1!!!

He didn't say he won't cheat. In fact, he threatened to cheat just to landkill Pain on Express.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:13:00

JJ23 will you promise not to cheat? So we can have a fair and fun set?

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:17:11

rockman, you could not hold a candle to me in netgaining or landgrabbing.

any govt, any strat. ill use my famous one liner from E2025 days. ur just a no name n00b tryin to make a name for himself.

actually youre known... but for the wrong reasons. and much overrated. youre like the SF 49ers. overrated. period.

Your famous one liner? No one has ever heard of it except for you & your multis.

You're a great landgrabber, but it just so happens that your secret is that your friend spies them right before you attack, but doesn't attack them himself, and then you somehow manage to send the exact amount needed. Thats what makes you a better "landgrabber" than me.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:17:32

i dont cheat, but sure. ill even write that i promise not to cheat, if these 3 morons STFU and get off my nuts.

Right. "I won't cheat, only my multis will".

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:17:58

lol i love how fluffy you are yet youve never won express without your roommate playing. rockman could probably beat you with his eyes closed.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 20:19:17

JJ23 will you promise not to cheat? So we can have a fair and fun set?
He's been deleted a lot of times for cheating, yet he still says he's never cheated before. If he's lying about that, how can you believe him now? JJ and I have been cool, but still, that kind of seems like a problem.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:20:06

works for me..

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:34:54

see its a moot point what i post. these idiots still wont get off my balls. and the mods wont do anything about it beacuse they believe in this so called freedom of speech crap. we live in america. protected by the first amendment, but there are restrictions.

you can say whatever you want, but in turn you have to be responsible for your words. i could easily make slander cases against you nitwits...

and no rockman, you cannot beat me, at anything in earth. no one thinks you are a great player, where i am most definitely in the top 10 of alltime. kthx bye.

Its not slander unless its false. Are you saying that what the moderators said you were deleted for did not occur?

Or did you in fact get caught having a separate country doing all your spy ops for you?

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:41:39

see its a moot point what i post. these idiots still wont get off my balls. and the mods wont do anything about it beacuse they believe in this so called freedom of speech crap. we live in america. protected by the first amendment, but there are restrictions.

you can say whatever you want, but in turn you have to be responsible for your words. i could easily make slander cases against you nitwits...

and no rockman, you cannot beat me, at anything in earth. no one thinks you are a great player, where i am most definitely in the top 10 of alltime. kthx bye.

first of all this game isnt america nor is it protected by the constitution. the server its hosted on isnt even in the united states.

you really are a moron.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 20:56:09

Hmm I think talk like that may be a good way to get banned from the game.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:06:47

at this point, like when i called out the mods, i could care less. im just proving my point that the mods will allow offensive behavior to go on, as long as towards me. if you called another fellow player any of the names that have been used against me, you surely would have gotten a warning or maybe a one week ban from the forums, but versus JJ, anything goes. as ive already reiterated in previous posts, i could give two sh1ts if i get banned on the forums.

if other members can make insults and condescending remarks versus me, then i sure as heck better be able to make them right back and if that includes threats, so be it.

I called you a cheater after you'd been deleted for cheating numerous times.

You've threatened to cause major bodily harm to me in real life because I've called you a cheater.

There's a big difference between the two.

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:13:44

keep talking and ill pay you a visit. watch you talk to my face. please. you would be eating thru a straw from that point moving forward, thats why youre our resident internet tough guy.

lol talk about internet tough guy. come on over buddy, would be a fun time.

Pain Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:36:43

uhh no it doesnt work like that. i dont know what world you live in but if you assault someone you get arrested, period.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:42:14

rockman its plain and simple. youve done a lot more than call me a cheater. you have insulted me on multiple occasions. if you insult me, i have every right to threten you. as in real life, if you talked a buncha crap, somebody would probably sock you in the face. and if you ran around and went to say, the police, they would just laugh at you and tell you to stop starting sh1t, instead of arresting the person who socked you in the face, for assault.

pretty simple, youre that little kid who dishes it out but cant handle the heat.

So if you stole an old lady's purse in real life, and I said "hey, that asshole is stealing an old lady's purse", and then you hit me in the face, the police would say "thats what you get for calling him an asshole"?

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:47:49

see you are taking something out of context again.

point is. stealing a purse is a criminal offense regardless of where you go.

you are equating your accusation of me cheating to stealing a purse, or to say, casey anthony murdering her child.

i dont cheat, but the point is, last time i checked, that wasnt against the law. neither is adultry, something that most people dont realize. ITS NOT ILLEGAL.

It is illegal in this game, where I have made the accusation. Hence it is appropriate.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:51:24

just use the ignore option JJ. then you wouldn't be required to bully anybody over the internets.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 1st 2011, 4:36:42

ok enough..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!