Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:24:00

You decide! 127 looks like a farm to 98 :(

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/98
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:31:46

nah, i saw them chems flying and that commie was close to pop kill. If that country saved another 100 turns, it could've been dead.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:37:06

No way, he would of needed 100 hits, GS takes longer :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:40:23

Farm wouldn't send 7 chem missiles
he didn't get much land from him anyway, under 600 acres (after ghosts) before the retal.

Compare to the Ferocious Kitty who decided it was safe to 4x BooBoo and got 1785 acres, and no retal.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:44:46

Im keeping an eye on them anyway :p CMs this early can be used for deception, plus a good killer would use them when civs per turn drop below 20 ;)
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:45:24

Ferocious Kitty probably has inside info that BooBoo is gonna end up dead very soon if you look at his news.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:47:51

"Soon" doesn't cut it in Express. BooBoo has already played since then and made a lot more attacks, which could have been against Kitty. Looks like BooBoo isn't retaling anyone though, and Kitty will get away with it. Would just take a couple nukes to make that 4x tap not such a good deal.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:48:18

The fact that BOOBOO farmed Pain and couple other, its likely that the kitten knows BOOBOO's minutes are numbered, it was a smart farming by the Kitten :)
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:49:28

"Soon" doesn't cut it in Express. BooBoo has already played since then and made a lot more attacks, which could have been against Kitty. Looks like BooBoo isn't retaling anyone though, and Kitty will get away with it. Would just take a couple nukes to make that 4x tap not such a good deal.

he doesnt have a couple nukes

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 19:51:30

It takes one turn to get a nuke. It's not that hard to get some tanks. Whatever. I already said it looks like it will work out, the point is it wasn't "safe."

And BTW Pain, if that's you he farmed then stop playing with your alliance tags in Express server.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:20:48

Originally posted by Pain:

Now that's laughable, won't you agree? Nukes are a dime a dozen.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:31:24

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by Pain:

Now that's laughable, won't you agree? Nukes are a dime a dozen.

nukes are not a dime a dozen when you dont have warfare tech. its been what, 8 hours since Kitty hit BooBoo? you are not likely going to produce a nuke in 8 hours worth of turns with no tech. sorry to burst your theory bubble.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:32:02

It takes one turn to get a nuke. It's not that hard to get some tanks. Whatever. I already said it looks like it will work out, the point is it wasn't "safe."

And BTW Pain, if that's you he farmed then stop playing with your alliance tags in Express server.

what are you accusing me of? i think my country is pretty obvious this set.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 20:37:53

It's not really an accusation, if you are the I R WoG Pain guy that got farmed, then it is a fact that you are using an alliance tag in Express server. There's multiple I R WoG players now with coordinated tags and names and that's not right.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:41:33

lol.

now youre just talking silly.

i made this name because Superfly asked me to play so we could ally up. so i decided it would be fun to copy his name. there is no clan play involed. i have no connection to ferocious kitty or BooBoo whatsoever. not real sure what your point is. having country names that are similar is not against any rules.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 20:45:06

Two people wearing alliance tags and allying each other on a non-alliance server: if I report you, you WILL get purpled for that. But I am letting you off with a warning this time and not clicking the cheaters button.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:52:13

dude report me all you want. there is NOTHING against the rules of allying with other alliance mates from other servers nor is there any rules against wearing "alliance tags" in your name. you report me the mods look into the country and see i have an offense and intel alliance with someone and nothing beyond that, i havent even attacked or spied on anyone this set. you might have a case if i was actually collaborating with said country.

but incase you are wondering im not part of WoG so your theory is shot about it being "alliance play"

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 20:58:55

Fact no. 1
Details of the 113th round of Express
Clans are not allowed.

Fact no. 2
I R WoG SuperFly (#44)
I R WoG Pain (#123)

Fact no. 3
WoG is a clan.

You want to gamble that this isn't a rules violation? You could end up purple. That wouldn't be good for your reputation. Purple doesn't wash out, if you ever make your country history public, everyone will see the purple. It'll be just as purple as one of JJ's countries.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:04:43

having a similar name is NOT CLAN PLAY. what do you not understand about that? clan play is coordinating kill runs in IRC rooms with your friends. ive been playing express now for 92 resets, i think i have a better grasp of whats considered against the rules.

please dont spare me the embarrasment, if you think im a cheater please report me. i assure you im known by alot of people, and those people all know i play straight. a purple express would not taint my reputation.

while youre at it you better report all the MD guys that put MD in their names, since they are an alliance after all. right?

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 21:08:04

I've never seen more than one country running an MD tag.

I'd be happy to report you and have you purpled, but first let's get Superfly's okay. You don't want him to end up as purple collateral damage of your overconfidence, do you?

Edited By: blid on Jan 27th 2012, 21:10:07
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:11:44

oh so its only clan play if more then 1 country has the same clan tag in their name?

can you explain to me exactly how having similar names constitutes clan play?

Edited By: Pain on Jan 27th 2012, 21:13:45
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 21:17:26

I only know I'm not motivated to raise the issue if it's just one guy. That's not much of a clan. But if what you're doing is okay, and not against the rules, then what's stopping multiple guys from making I R WoG names next set? Can you see how that might ruin Express? How the average person might not want to attack any of those guys when he sees a bunch of other "clanmates" in the game? How hard it is to be sure there's no clan activity when you've got more than one guy running around with matching clan tags? Noticing now that you'd probably be made purple? The rule is "no clans" and I see a clan.

Edited By: blid on Jan 27th 2012, 21:20:14
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:21:10

perception is not everything. if there were several people with similar names and someone attacked one and the rest hit that person then i would say they should and likely would be deleted for it. simply having similar names is not against the rules. people have been doing it forever.

what about when KoH had someone copying his name? why didnt you have him deleted? how do you know its not his friend doing that to make it seem like hes an imposter trying to hurt KoH's reputation while really helping him hurt other people? how do you know anything for certain since you arent a moderator? all you can do is assume something and report it and see what the mods think

people have been using matching names for the existence of express, if you had been around longer, not only would you be less ignorant to the subject but you would have remembered some notorious matching countries who were not deleted untill they started doing obvious coordinated kill runs.

Edited By: Pain on Jan 27th 2012, 21:24:04
See Original Post

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2012, 21:22:12

Fact no. 1
Clans are not allowed.

Fact no. 2
I R WoG SuperFly (#44)
I R WoG Pain (#123)

Fact no. 3
WoG is a clan.

Fact no. 4
SuperFly and Pain are not in the same alliance tag.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:23:30

see, Azz aint no dummy. we arent even in the same team, which is where WoG comes from.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2012, 21:25:30

i'm totally naming my next country I R LaF Azz

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:26:16

haha you wont

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 21:26:21

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
Fact no. 1
Clans are not allowed.

Fact no. 2
I R WoG SuperFly (#44)
I R WoG Pain (#123)

Fact no. 3
WoG is a clan.

Fact no. 4
SuperFly and Pain are not in the same alliance tag.

They *are* in the same alliance tag.

I R WoG SuperFly (#44)
I R WoG Pain (#123)

Do the people who see that know what clans they belong to on Teams server? No. I had no idea. Would you guys really not care if you saw 10 guys with the same tag rolling in Express? Do you not see the obvious issues there, and here?

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2012, 21:26:41

I Was FoCuS Azz

better? :P

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:28:42

if i was going to have to go up against 10 guys who were going to work together in express i would much rather them have the same names so i could identify them before hand, then once they ACTUALLY break the rules they can be deleted for ACTUAL rules violations.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 27th 2012, 21:30:08

er no, i know where SF's playing in alliance, and i know that pain's not in the same tag.

and i'm pretty sure they're not in the same team (pain only lies to me when i ask him if these pants make my butt look big).

tell ya what i'll cancel my humorous country name next reset, and i'll name it "blid's second country" - would that make you and me allied, or would it mean you're running a second country or or or

it's really not worth the argument imo

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:47:46

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 21:50:53

LOL. I'll report it too with my side of the story. We'll see what happens. Hopefully you get purpled or a warning because I don't want the message to be that it's okay for clans to all wear their matching clan tags. That's inherently clan activity because it links you all visually for all the other players.

Edited By: blid on Jan 27th 2012, 21:53:42
See Original Post

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:50:59

I think we have bigger problem than Pain and SF really..
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

blid

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2012, 21:55:35

I dont contend it's the biggest problem and dont relaly want them to be deleted, just wanted an acknowledgement that multiple countries running a known clan tag together isn't good for a no clan server.. :/

justtaint

Jan 27th 2012, 22:15:05

Getting back on topic, you're taking quite a leap in saying that #127 is a farm for #98. #98 is getting crap returns on his grabs, and #127 isn't exploring right before the grabs to increase returns. I was the first to grab #127, without divulging spy op info, let's just say the break was easy at the time.
SlashMD

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 27th 2012, 23:29:59

What is even better than Pain and SF being reported for similar names....
Apparently I have been reported too for cheating. You all have made my day with giggles. :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:37:53

OMG LOL

I have been playing with the name I R WoG SuperFly for I dont know maybe 8 years in most servers?

You are accusing me and Pain of cheating? lol that is so retarded. So I am not allowed to intel ally the guy that i used to play with in team server? keyword used to. Maybe some of you should go read team board and catch up on how Pain is not an active member of the now dead WoG team and how I play in LaF and Pain plays some where else.

Feel free to report us if you like cuz we are not cheating. Have a nice set.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 27th 2012, 23:54:29
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:39:36

Blid, who are you currently allied to and which country is yours.

I would like to report you country if you are allied to anyone that you currently play with in any other servers or have played with in any other servers.

By your logic, you should only be allied to people that you do not know lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 27th 2012, 23:50:09

Actually I am gonna step in and say something else here.
Fact 1:
friends can play with each other and even pick each other's
noses. This means there is no rule that members of the same alliance cannot play express. This would not make sense, seeing as most players play in alliance or a clan together. blid seems to be saying only one person each from that clan/alliance can play making this server drop to probably less than 20 players a round.
Fact 2:
people have long time copied Superfly's country name, he came out of the womb playing that country name.
Fact 3:
there is no current alliance named WoG
Fact 4:
WoG is on team server, but currently not really active and Pain and SF do not play together in that team clan.
Fact 5:
yes SF I might be retarded :P <3

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:53:23

No Galleri, you are not retarded. Blid is!

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 0:10:32

#127 is me. I created the country to test a game mechanic out, then decided to keep going and see where I ended up. I was bored, and #98 did hit me 5 times, so figured I'd see how close to killing him I could get with the ~260 turns I had. Think I got within 3k pop before running out, then planned to finish him when I woke up 7 hours later, but I woke up too late and had to go to work.

I don't really care what happens to my country now; I just wanted to clear stuff up so #98 won't be accused of having a landfarm.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2012, 0:25:25

This thread is NO longer about you, NukeEvil :) Now i don't worry cuz i know you are clean :)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 28th 2012, 0:28:28

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
This thread is NO longer about you, NukeEvil :) Now i don't worry cuz i know you are clean :)

*NukEvil

Fixed it for you :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2012, 0:32:44

:p
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 2:10:44

in other news i killed #100 so he can no longer effectively retal #71 for the farming he did.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2012, 2:13:04

Originally posted by SuperFly:
OMG LOL

I have been playing with the name I R WoG SuperFly for I dont know maybe 8 years in most servers?

You are accusing me and Pain of cheating? lol that is so retarded. So I am not allowed to intel ally the guy that i used to play with in team server? keyword used to. Maybe some of you should go read team board and catch up on how Pain is not an active member of the now dead WoG team and how I play in LaF and Pain plays some where else.

Feel free to report us if you like cuz we are not cheating. Have a nice set.
Originally posted by galleri:
Actually I am gonna step in and say something else here.
Fact 1:
friends can play with each other and even pick each other's
noses. This means there is no rule that members of the same alliance cannot play express. This would not make sense, seeing as most players play in alliance or a clan together. blid seems to be saying only one person each from that clan/alliance can play making this server drop to probably less than 20 players a round.
How do people keep misinterpreting what I'm saying so dramatically? I don't care if Pain and Superfly ally each other. I don't care if they're in a clan together on one server, and ally in the other. I don't really care that much if they have "similar names." The issue is simple, and it is MULTIPLE PLAYERS with A MATCHING CLAN TAG IN THEIR NAME on a server where CLANS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Is that not clearly problematic?

And further: I never report anything when it's just Superfly running his I R WoG SuperFly, or when it's just TNCR TheDragonReborn MD. It's only this set when there are multiple I R WoG countries running together on a NO CLAN server. This gives the appearance of a clan on a no clan server. And even just the appearance of a clan can affect how players perceive these countries and how they behave.

This can be solved by a mod just editing out the I R WoG from their names or just from Pain's name... If you let everyone tag their countries in a no clan server, I think the issues it would cause are pretty obvious?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 28th 2012, 2:18:56

No you are mistaking the rules.
"CLANS ARE NOT ALLOWED" means there is no clans on this server. Meaning you cannot tag up in a clan here.
How people choose to name their countries is their choice. Having clan names in your country name is not against the rules.
There are no tagged up clans on this server.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2012, 2:27:28

Uh I see two players tagged up in the same clan.

Soviet Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 2:29:14

So two friends can't play on the same server?

Actually might as well call it 4 friends since me, galleri, Pain, and SF are all in WoG on team server, with others probably playing aswell.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org