Verified:

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:42:31

WHERE SILENT GODS STAND GUARD (#53)
GOD HIS SON AND HOLY WHORE (#54)
wow, someone should of caught these earlier..

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 5:43:57

I'll bet it's 2 different people in 2 different time zones
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:44:32

ill bet it is too. and i bet theyve already admitted to owning them
Your mother is a nice woman

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 5:45:50

Jacklope.
I suggest you go read for this information in the other threads.
Or shall I make you look like an ass right now?
your choice. let me know.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:47:05

jackelope dont do it, unless shes gonna make you look like shakiras ass or something then i wanna watch.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:47:51

hey i just got back today, i been gone a month? what thread? what time zones... feels like i'm in the twilight zone

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 5:50:38

go search, otherwise I will just give you a job with blid and crest....you all are about to become the failed Charlies Angels :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:51:48

oh no... that sounds bad. :)

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 5:53:19

sounds like a horrible spinoff... Angels in Drag

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 5:55:28

Actually I am gonna give the pleasure of my time right now and save you the trouble.

One of those countries is mine.
The other one is my boyfriend's who is in GA. I am all the way in CO right now.
We made our countries at 2am while talking to each other, which means noone else is online, hence making countries at exact same time and noone being on....sequential numbers.
Anyone that knows us in this game (mainly alliance and team), know that we always cap our countries and use Amon Amarth titles in our countries.
You just a called a game moderator a multi ;)

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 5:58:50

actually you used lyrics on at least 1 occasion

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 5:59:46

pfftttt you would correct me :P

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 6:02:58

I watch the news!

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 6:03:47

LOL, I'm just reading through the thousands of posts I've missed... You guys must have been together for a long time... you type and play exactly the same. Too funny. :) Here i thought I'm some kinda Sherlock Holmes... lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 6:31:11

nah we don't play at the exact same all the time. :P But pretty much close enough

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 9:20:23

I'm sure a lot of people thought that looked suspicious. Reporting it was the prudent thing to do.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:28:50

Originally posted by galleri:
Actually I am gonna give the pleasure of my time right now and save you the trouble.

We made our countries at 2am while talking to each other, which means noone else is online, hence making countries at exact same time and noone being on....sequential numbers.
Anyone that knows us in this game (mainly alliance and team), know that we always cap our countries and use Amon Amarth titles in our countries.

calm down galleri.

Edited By: Warster on Jan 29th 2012, 10:10:16. Reason: watch it
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:32:29

and galleri, let the mods handle this girl. You are nothing in express except another player so stfu.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 9:38:29

she does have perms to moderate this board ;)

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:42:38

nah proabably not. don't say something you don't know for sure. And if she does, i haven't violated anything. I can tell a mod to stfu if they are mouthing in the wrong forum about a different server that they don't mod.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 9:47:30

Originally posted by tduong:

(nasty insults)
Gendered insults aren't cool imo

Edited By: blid on Jan 29th 2012, 19:56:52
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 10:01:53

what blid pointed out could be worth a ban to the right mod

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 10:09:29

Tduong , please dont talk about stuff you have no idea about

all moderators are forum moderators, which means they can ban, delete and modify post on all game forums, what galleri cant do is ban u ingame.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 11:54:08

Warster, I see you were here, but A Ferocious And Inactive Kitten still isn't purple. I'm going to have to attack him a dozen times or something because he has a legit shot to win and clearly should not.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 12:35:50

show me proof that 71 asked either of those countries to hit him and i'll delete them all, until them there is nothing in the news that can prove it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 12:37:14

gag. The first country I don't suspect that strongly, but the second guy #71 intentionally double bounced just to open up guerilla strike availability. I'm sure you can see how much was sent in those bounces, guessing it was 1 troop

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 12:38:12

and can you prove that 71 asked him to do it??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

OmarEVP Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 12:38:29

im not sure how this is even provable as i did not ask anyone to do anything.

and if blid posts more ingame messaging, i feel like that should be deleted with his country.

ingame msging can easily be altered, and isnt it against the rules to post something that is privileged in game, such as msging, spy ops, and so forth?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 12:39:17

only information that requires a turn to get
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

OmarEVP Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 12:40:55

ok. understood. my point is. i did not ask anyone to do anything for me, so i really dont see how/what kind of tangible evidence can be doctored up to prove my case or blids.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 12:44:14

Originally posted by Warster:
and can you prove that 71 asked him to do it??
I understand the difficulty in actually proving it was asked for, and how there is evidence required for a deletion. So i understand if you can't delete him.

But we all know the truth =) there's really only one possible explanation.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 13:01:56

Thats right

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 13:10:49

Warster, so anything short of a screenshot of 'Player A, Pls gs my country 50times' kind of message people wont get banned for obvious cheating ? Are you sure Warster ? I need your confirmation that my summary of your post is correct.

Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

crest23 Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 14:22:18

Behaviors much like this was discussed in the other thread, as the mods keep allowing/encouraging such behaviors, they'll be seeing more of it. Like warster says, as long as there is "nothing in the news that can prove it".

We are all stupid here, we cannot see what is clearly going on.

JJ gets from all I can tell, permabanned, and comes back as OmarEVP. Yay!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 17:53:23

Behaviors much like this was discussed in the other thread, as the mods keep allowing/encouraging such behaviors, they'll be seeing more of it. Like warster says, as long as there is "nothing in the news that can prove it".

We are all stupid here, we cannot see what is clearly going on.

JJ gets from all I can tell, permabanned, and comes back as OmarEVP. Yay!

Crest... everyone thought tdoung was JJ. Agian you need proof. Its all about Ethics.. which most people seem to be short on... we need to discard GS attacks... they need to create more damage or be removed from the game. everyone is abusing it. so get rid of it.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 18:00:51

A couple things, a more complex DR formula, and a higher humanitarian level, not 12X NW.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:14:09

GS needs to cause more damage... that way, noone can use it.. if people want to trade SS's for DR... or some ABs?? that doesnt sound like a very good idea to me. If GS's blew up buildings... or something important as well.. noone would use that for DRs

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:16:18

Or how about GS's Dont count towards DR??

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:45:34

lol gs no dr? gs more powerful? i see tyranny getting kills in less than 50 hits

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 18:56:36

I do believe spirit of the rules are gone. So where it is wrong to help out another now?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 29th 2012, 19:00:54

and galleri, let the mods handle this girl. You are nothing in express except another player so stfu.

I am gonna save this golden quote for the day someone accuses your country of cheating and you are telling the facts.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:06:12

How about making the first few GSes kill like a quarter of the civs in the target country, then every subsequent GS kill like 5 civs...or some combination which severely damages a country's income at first while still requiring a lot of hits to kill someone.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:24:14

I am gonna save this golden quote for the day someone accuses your country of cheating and you are telling the facts.

people are already accusing me of cheating for the past 2 days and i'm not purple. It had received warster's attention. I guess you may have to wait a while then.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:25:57

Originally posted by NukEvil:
How about making the first few GSes kill like a quarter of the civs in the target country, then every subsequent GS kill like 5 civs...or some combination which severely damages a country's income at first while still requiring a lot of hits to kill someone.

lol. then i feel bad for all the cashers i will be hurting.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:29:44

You are really annoying tduong, and I am holding myself back from going on a JJ-like tirade.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:39:50

huh? how am i being annoying.
Everyone here is accusing me of cheating but have no credible proof whatsoever. I'm not being annoying, they cannot control their emotions.

Please don't hold it in. Let the gas pass :)

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:40:31

Originally posted by Warster:
show me proof that 71 asked either of those countries to hit him and i'll delete them all, until them there is nothing in the news that can prove it

warster you know i agree with you about most things but that statement is setting a VERY deadly precendent and opening things up for others to cheat similarly since if no player can prove they coordinated it they cannot be deleted for it.

bottom line here is that DR formula needs to be changed so that special attacks do not add to landgrabbing DR. until then this type of action needs to be swiftly punished. you and me both know that was not a random event. and i know it can be checked by an admin.

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:45:32

I agree with Pain... either allow it or fix it.. this DR "cheating" thing is boring

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:46:46

if you want to separate DRs for special attacks and ss/ps then that is actually a huge overhaul of the codes. It's not longer just a slight number change in formula. That'll require a lot of time and testing.

Are the mods here also developers? or is that separate?

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:50:25

it's a pointless change anyway, someone can just bounce 10 standard strikes instead of succeeding 10 gs
I do believe spirit of the rules are gone. So where it is wrong to help out another now?
Galleri telling people to cheat? What is this? How is this person a moderator?