Verified:

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 12:52:21

I called you a sore loser because of the way you played. You sent 4-5 spy ops at me in the last hour or so of the round because you couldn't retaliate me. So by your logic, you deserve 150-250 harmful spy ops every round, 5 from each country you grabbed that can't hit you back?

You got a taste of your own medicine from me this reset, but you're still up 2:1 on me. You've bottom fed me twice recently and I never retaliated you for one reason or another.

oldman Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 13:27:21

let me correct myself then, I could have retaliated if I wanted to before your final jump, but I will lose like 2m jets and gain maybe 200A and you would lose maybe 100k nw. Between that and bombing your bank, it seems like a clear choice.

oldman Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 13:44:28

and also, obviously the way you think this game should be played isn't the same as how I think it should be played. So this argument won't end. So let's agree to disagree and discontinue this argument.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 13:47:12

I guess I made the right decision not to play Express this reset.

Who's with me?

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 14:01:48

Not me, I would have grabbed you and got to 35 mil :(

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 14:04:39

I didn't judge you, smlandau84.

All I will say is, well done.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 14:08:14

smlandau84, you exploited a flaw that they've already announced is a problem and that they're going to try to correct, but you managed to do it before they got the fix put in. Very impressive. :/ Just another example of how Express DR is still broken. Maybe I wouldn't have a big problem with what you did but then add in the fact that you're a frequent cheater in the past and you get no congrats from me either.

Originally posted by edfjr:
I ran Express Police.

Yeah I hit you 30 times. 30 minutes before the DR from my hits wore off. Angry Birds gave you 7 more DR for the rest of the round.
Don't insult me. You were never leaving max DR period. You're simply a cheater everyone knows it. Don't make excuses.
Next time hit him closer to 200 times and he won't finish well.

Edited By: blid on Mar 19th 2012, 14:10:37
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 14:24:44

I'm a known cheater? I was deleted once for language my first round playing in 8 years. I was pissed off that a guy suicided on me for a double tap. I didn't know the culture of the server then, now I do, which is why i usually only hit a couple people more than once in a reset, and there is always a good reason why.

It's amazing how a lot of you people hop on the cheater train when someone does something that you are not capable of accomplishing on your own.

So what if he or someone else hit me 30 minutes before? Even if I was hit again like that 5 hours before I would have been in DR for the rest of the round. Did I cheat because edfjr put me in DR too? Angry Birds was an idiot, he probably didn't know what he was doing. Edfjr played like an idiot too, causing the opposite of the desired outcome. Don't put that on me and call me a cheater, put that on them. Regardless, I was well aware my DR was about to expire and I was sitting and waiting with over $1bil in cash, no one was going to break me either way. Him hitting me just meant I needed to buy less turrets at that point in time.

I'm not the type of guy who would walk by a pile of cash and not pick some of it up. Give me an opportunity to succeed, and I will take it. That is what happened here, people wanted to grab the landfat all jetter, and as a result he won.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 14:30:25

I don't know who the last two paragraphs there are replying to.

All I know is that one of your confirmed countries has gone purple, you ruined oldman's 30m set for no reason a couple rounds ago, and the other names crest said were you also got purpled, and you have privacy options on to hide whether they were yours.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 14:47:24

I was replying to you, or Edfjr, or whoever accused me of cheating based on the timing of someone who attacked and spied me consistently for the majority of the set.

And yes, one of my countries went purple:
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/301/107

It went purple for language. As I said in my last message, I went off on a guy when he missled me. I didn't know the culture, the GDI rules nothing. Cursing someone off in a message might be against the rules, but that doesn't make me a cheater.

The set Crest accused me of ruining Oldman's set, I didn't even create a country because I was on vacation most of the week. He decided it was 100% for sure me because he saw me use a similar strategy on a different server to the one that country used, which is quite the accusation.

And yes, the other names Crest said were purple. I did play those rounds, and none of those were my countries that he named besides blackwind.

And I have privacy on for a lot of reasons, but mostly because I play on multiple servers, and I don't want to be a victim of cross server fluff.

Crest has been accusing me of stuff for weeks now. Why he's doing it I don't know, but before he started it I was just a name and a person he didn't know.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 14:47:36

In tourney, there are no alliances. In tourney people don't generally use their country identifiers, and yet oldman and Rob win consistently there. Why is that? It cannot be because they line up good allies, can it?

This is Seth profile.

He started a few months ago and from the way he played, I knew he REALLY wants to win. He started off double tapping, TTing and QTing every country in sight (I paid attention cause from history such countries never end well, they are either purpled or come face first to the fist of KoH/Assassin/pslayer and I would like to retal them before that happens if they hit me). He style was casher. He would start as a theo casher, get to 12k acres and switch to Dem. He always got screwed for his aggressive play.

I didn't think about him much after that until he lemmed 2x oldman from a 30 mill win (I'm guess he wasn't taking it lightly that in his failures to win, oldman had won multiple times).

It's around this time he realized that going theo casher and hoping to win is best left to skilled players like Rob so he switches to rep casher (Viva had also won multiple times with rep).

He first went real blatant in his cheating and got caught twice (this is besides the 3rd time he was purpled for language as he calls it). I have listed both his purples earlier in this thread.

He learns to be a little more subtle in his cheating ways by using Angry Birds to DR him. He had a crap SPAL and used Angry Birds to try and spy me when he was grabbing the top ten (I'm probably one of a few top tenners that keeps very high SPAL for a netter).
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:02:19

Crest, you really have way too much time on your hands. I've been playing this game since 97 with a lot of success. I know the inns and outs of just about every strategy in the game. I have played and do play just about every strategy besides oiler....

You think because we're allied on one server and a month later someone plays a similar strategy on another that it's me?

I'm done defending myself to your accusations. You can say I got deleted but they're not my countries. You can say I hit Oldman when I didn't even play. The reality is, you're just looking for someone to point a finger at and for some reason you have chose me.

But I'll tell you what... you're going to keep looking up at me in the rankings because you don't have the talent that I've got, boy.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:02:22

You know what's funny?

JJ desides to play techer and still gets in a scuffle. I guess you were right JJ, you really cannot help but get in trouble no matter what name you use. I might have to give you some breathing room now since we now have a new consistent cheat in the building and you haven't been shady in a while anyways.

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 19th 2012, 15:04:36
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:04:07

Originally posted by JJ23:
LOL. the funniest thing about that site, is the advertisement. club one. thats my friggin gym. bahahaahahah

The funniest thing about this thread is every time there is cheating going on the 1st name that comes to mind is JJ. Sorry Waldo, but you brought this upon yourself. Maybe now Seth will take over from you.

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 19th 2012, 15:06:10
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:18:05

lmao the first person that always jump on the cheat bandwagon is crest then blid then DH runs in and repeat everything. Out of nowhere, hopeless and Ifoundyoucheating shows up for the trash talk.

Lol so emotional
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:22:05

Originally posted by tduong:
lmao the first person that always jump on the cheat bandwagon is crest then blid then DH runs in and repeat everything. Out of nowhere, hopeless and Ifoundyoucheating shows up for the trash talk.

Lol so emotional

Is this coming from the same guy that missed taking his meds last week and was going thread to thread telling people to shut up because he was hearing voices in his head? Oh, ok. Gotcha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 15:27:11

I told edfjr he should have hit 200 times because that's how you make sure the DR user doesn't win, that's all. I think the reason your country history is private is because you don't want everyone seeing all your purples. You know it doesn't display active countries, right? You could easily prove me wrong.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:28:51

Tudong, I know, I follow the boards enough to see that happen and I like to login and mock them from time to time.

What I find entertaining is crest basically picked my name out of a hat for hitting oldman awhile back. Then a month later, with my name not coming up since that incident... I win the set. As a result, not only did I hit oldman, and cheat this set to win, but I also was deleted every set since, according to Crest. And now multiple people are on that bandwagon as well.

I'll keep putting up 30 mil net sets and beating Crest, and he can keep crying and pointing the finger at me. I hope Crest convinces whoever writes the wiki to put a star next to my name when I win my place right above Bakku, just because he said so.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:15:15

Blid, I could make my profile public, but I'm not going to because first of all I prefer my history to be private, and second, I don't want everyone know what countries I run and have ran along with what clans I play for in Team and FFA.

How about instead of me proving my innocence, someone actually shows some evidence of me not playing by the rules one time? You do realize that Crest is just pulling all of this out of thin air and you are likely believing him, right?

I don't have a history of cheating, I don't have a history of being deleted, and I'm not going to continue defending myself from Crest's utter nonsense.

I won this round fairly, and I will win more just as fairly in the near future.

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:31:47

Originally posted by crest23:

Lol so emotional

Is this coming from the same guy that missed taking his meds last week and was going thread to thread telling people to shut up because he was hearing voices in his head? Oh, ok. Gotcha!

i was joking around retard. Just like how you seem to get emotional and jump on people for very little reasons because you were bored. At least that's what you said anyways.
At least my jokes are not insulting. Anybody with some humor would know it doesn't make any sense and random as fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 16:38:04

Hmm, I should open an Express Server war school and charge for my "step by step how to war properly" class, I can make millions of EE $ :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:42:19

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Tudong, I know, I follow the boards enough to see that happen and I like to login and mock them from time to time.

What I find entertaining is crest basically picked my name out of a hat for hitting oldman awhile back. Then a month later, with my name not coming up since that incident... I win the set. As a result, not only did I hit oldman, and cheat this set to win, but I also was deleted every set since, according to Crest. And now multiple people are on that bandwagon as well.

I'll keep putting up 30 mil net sets and beating Crest, and he can keep crying and pointing the finger at me. I hope Crest convinces whoever writes the wiki to put a star next to my name when I win my place right above Bakku, just because he said so.

Lol around here, if anyone LG oldman or crest then it seems like it is either cheating or intentionally ruining their set. But it's ok to farm noobs lmao but it's not ok for a t10 player to get hit.
It's ok, i don't have anything against anybody. Not even JJ,hopeless, DH, etc... I just come in here everytime i need a break for some entertainment.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:05:55

I'm pretty sure Crest insinuated in an earlier post that I had Angry Birds spy on him for me because I had a low SPAL? Once again, quite the accusation. After looking over the news, it looks like Crest got off easy. Maybe Angry Birds spied on Crest because Crest bottom fed him.

People who attacked Angry Birds: And He retalled back
Crest - 1 hit
Me - 29 hits
OptimusPriMeD (#148) - 57 hits
Roseville (#117) - 11 hits
Edge of the Hollywood Sun (#138) - 1 hit

No Retals:
Quinnibaug (#109) - 0 Hits
133tz (#50)- 0 Hits
C R O A T I A (#81) - 0 Hits

I think this is why Crest is pissed off. He tried to bottom fed and lost 220 from the exchange. Clearly that is my fault... according to him

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:11:17

I doubt you will find oldman or myself complaining about getting hit. I have no problem getting hit. I have a problem with people getting into mysterious DR. The time you put JJ in DR you didn't hear me complaining about getting hit by you (though I don't think you hit me that set), but you heard me complaining about the DR. Same with Seth, he didn't hit me last set, but I sure as hell with complain about his DR. Matter of fact, one of the sets you hit me, I was quick to retal you and ingame messaged KoH telling him I knew that was your country and I was going to retal you before you went into DR, and of course shortly after my retal, you mysteriously went into DR.

I get my fair share of hits thank you very much. Last set I was retalled 2x, one went through, the other didn't. And Amsterdam tried spying me everyday, multiple times a day cause he was going to retal me too. The reason he probably didn't (besides the fact that he was alljetting retalling and paid the price when someone figured him out) and also the reason Seth probably didn't hit me was because my defense was setup to deter myself from getting hit.

Besides most people that do retal me always have to go very very heavy all jetter to do so and almost always pay the price for the very low defense they then carry. That is enough satisfaction for me, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 17:25:44

I doubt you will find oldman or myself complaining about getting hit. I have no problem getting hit. I have a problem with people getting into mysterious DR. The time you put JJ in DR you didn't hear me complaining about getting hit by you (though I don't think you hit me that set), but you heard me complaining about the DR. Same with Seth, he didn't hit me last set, but I sure as hell with complain about his DR. Matter of fact, one of the sets you hit me, I was quick to retal you and ingame messaged KoH telling him I knew that was your country and I was going to retal you before you went into DR, and of course shortly after my retal, you mysteriously went into DR.

Comfirmed, I believe that Amsterdam guy did end up gettn a beating, he also spied me several times, but I think that was the previos set, not sure now :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rob Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:48:08

I would like to pose a question:

If hiding behind DR and exploiting it to win is within the spirit of the game, why is the DR rules going to be changed then?

For those of you who think exploiting DR is fair, have a think about it.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:49:53

Crest, actually the reason I didn't hit you was because you were running a techer. No one wants to hit a techer if their not teching. I would have broken you easy... I would have broken anyone easy. I was stocking cash and turns midway through day 3.

Rob Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:51:49

Well you hit me, and i was a techer.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:53:51

Are you paying this fool any mind?

He hit Earth Addicts Anonymous (#100), a techer, he hit Green carrot (#124), also a techer. He's a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Begone with your lying arse!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:54:11

Its going to be changed because people coordinate to abuse it, and a bunch of t10 players cry when they get grabbed by someone in DR and don't get their land back.

Yup, that's pretty much why.

Rob Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:56:27

Everyone that has been hit should have the chance to get their land back. Hiding behind DR prevents that. People who have been bottom fed have the chance to jet up and get their land back. Why shouldnt someone who has been top fed have the chance to as well?

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 17:57:49

I hit them because I didn't know they were techers. They were theos so I took a gamble they might be cashers. I had a tiny spal and wasn't spying. I didn't want or need spies, I wasn't going to fail a PS... I was all jets, and there's no way countries of equal net could defend that.. And my weapons were in the high 120s early on.

Crest on the other hand.. Always a techer

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:00:17

You are obviously highly skilled at this game since you couldn't tell what strat someone was playing without spying them, lol. Nooblet.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:00:57

Its express, its a 5 day game... This is how its always going to be. Even if they fix it, DR is still going to exist or removing it will make gains outrageous. There is no fix for it, the problem is this is a condensed server. Too much happens too quickly

Rob Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:03:53

You were spying. You failed a few ops on me before grabbing (4-5 if im not mistaken)
Anyway, i'm done talking about this.

Doesnt matter now anyway. DR will eventually be fixed and we wont have to argue about this anymore.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:03:59

Crest... Fyi I have won every server besides primary, which I've never played, and ffa which I've played once. I've won tourney probably more times then you have even played express.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:04:51

Fixing the DR to 6-8 hrs will guarantee that things will really happen very quickly. I'd like to see Angry Birds give you DR every 6 hrs and find out how you will spin that one. When those retals do come, that would be a sight to behold.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:06:08

Crest... Fyi I have won every server besides primary, which I've never played, and ffa which I've played once. I've won tourney probably more times then you have even played express.

I'm sure you have. As skilled as you are what with winning on all the servers, you still needed to cheat with DR to win? Very impressive.

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 19th 2012, 18:18:23
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:33:04

There you go calling me a cheater again... You really are dillusional.

BMW335 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:01:21

smlandau84...what was your previous name during Mehul Patel times?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:33:00

smlandau84, you exploited a flaw that they've already announced is a problem and that they're going to try to correct, but you managed to do it before they got the fix put in. Very impressive. :/ Just another example of how Express DR is still broken. Maybe I wouldn't have a big problem with what you did but then add in the fact that you're a frequent cheater in the past and you get no congrats from me either.

Originally posted by edfjr:
I ran Express Police.

Yeah I hit you 30 times. 30 minutes before the DR from my hits wore off. Angry Birds gave you 7 more DR for the rest of the round.
Don't insult me. You were never leaving max DR period. You're simply a cheater everyone knows it. Don't make excuses.
Next time hit him closer to 200 times and he won't finish well.

wow you and crest act like for a player to finish well they need the holy blid+crest to congratulate them to complete it.

i sure as heck dont, and im assuming seth doesnt either. having my name in something that wont be erased, ahead of anything that you have ever done is more than enougn gratifying for me... and i care as much about getting your congrats and approval as i do about the color of the sh1t that comes out of my ass.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:35:13

you should care about the color of the fluff that comes out of your ass. i would be alarmed if it's green or some weird color.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:42:54

You know what's funny?

JJ desides to play techer and still gets in a scuffle. I guess you were right JJ, you really cannot help but get in trouble no matter what name you use. I might have to give you some breathing room now since we now have a new consistent cheat in the building and you haven't been shady in a while anyways.

not really. but my stances will never change. if you topfeed me and/or taunt me in game you will always get a resposne. i was that kid in school where if someone swung first, i would always fight back and eventually kick the dudes ass. then wed both go to the principals office and the principle would say sometimes you gotta be the bigger person and walka way and report it. well im not that person.

i dont get mad, id rather get even. so if you punch me, expect at least 2 punches back. thats my personality and im not gonna change it for anyone or for this game.

if it costs me a few rounds of netgaining to prove my point or to stand for my beliefs so be it.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

smlandau84 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:05:03

I've actually heard before that off colored and multi-colored poop is unhealthy.

Maybe the real reason Crest is mad is because if I had gotten only 7 million less is NW, he would have won something for the second time in his life.

But it is true, it won't be erased... and the reason I'm not Purple is because I played by the rules and took advantage of opportunities. My name will be up there to piss off Crest every time he wants to go look at those historical stats to see his one 26mil first place finish.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:21:41

you should care about the color of the fluff that comes out of your ass. i would be alarmed if it's green or some weird color.

green means i have to lighten up on the veggies. im not vegan so its all good son.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:27:46

I've actually heard before that off colored and multi-colored poop is unhealthy.

Maybe the real reason Crest is mad is because if I had gotten only 7 million less is NW, he would have won something for the second time in his life.

But it is true, it won't be erased... and the reason I'm not Purple is because I played by the rules and took advantage of opportunities. My name will be up there to piss off Crest every time he wants to go look at those historical stats to see his one 26mil first place finish.

im actually more bothered when theres corn in my poop than the color. to be honest.

anyhow, back to topic.
crest gets upset with the fact that if you beat him, and your name is not oldman or rob, you must cheat. even viva. and in crests eyes, if you were purple at any point, regardless of the reason, it must be cheating and you lose all validity. with that logic, why dont we just lock up everyone for every crime. first offenders. oh you shoplifted? you get life in prison. just to makes u never do it again. you murdered someone. also life in prison. see the problem with this logic?

i fully agree with you in that its ridiculous...and about crest. oldman, rob, not sure about blid because i havent seen him brag about his country since that tard blamed me for ruining his entrance into the 30M club...

they set up perma allies every set. and honestly ill admit, most sets when i remember, im active enough to have perma D/intel allies. having allies whom u know will pull their own weight is reassuring, and allows you to go offense heavy if you will for the early stages of the game, which may make the difference between getting the key land to win, and not...

i see that its a definite advantage. you want to eliminate advantages, eliminate everything on this server.

no dr. no allies.

mano vs mano. and even then people can PM each other like crest/rob/oldman/others and setup NAPs. my point is. someone will always have an advantage.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:30:26

and crest, another reason why i got into a war this past set.

the guy who hit me first, (singapore) got all defensive when he saw me spying him and jetting up vigorously to retal. he got defensive and started badmouthing me ingame. i retalled by badmouthing him, and then he told his allies (techer, phreaker4life) to hit me and sent my spy op to about half the server..

he figured that if he had all his allies and other ppl hit me, then i wouldnt be able to retal him./

then techer hit me and so did phreaker, in a matter of less than an hr i believe. techer also proceeded to taunt me telling me my 1:1 retal would not gain all my land back so i told him i was going for more than 1:1. he proceeded to FS me and hit me like 3-4 more times, which escalated it to a war.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 20:37:16

i fully agree with you in that its ridiculous...and about crest. oldman, rob, not sure about blid because i havent seen him brag about his country since that tard blamed me for ruining his entrance into the 30M club...
Ever since I won that set and got (or didn't get) 30m I stopped giving a fluff. I still want to win if I can but if someone does something I don't like or I'm not having a good round I just throw down, so I mostly just find random allies and get in wars and finish 20th now.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:43:58

Seth, I've won more that once. And no, you will not see shady business with my wins.

I care less about you winning than about you winning legit. From watching you play, you are obviously good. Same with JJ. Obviously both very good players.

The way I see it, there have been 3 types of winners recently. Skilled players that are obviously good at the game. (oldman, bakku, Rob, even Viva). Lucky players (crest23), and the like of JJ23 and Seth who are obviously good, but feel they need 'roids' to perform and win.

Again, in tourny oldman and Rob have proven that they can win without allies.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 20:54:06

Ever since I won that set and got (or didn't get) 30m I stopped giving a fluff. I still want to win if I can but if someone does something I don't like or I'm not having a good round I just throw down, so I mostly just find random allies and get in wars and finish 20th now.

oh im pretty sure you brought it up at least twice since.

thats fine. and like i said, i gave you fair enough warning even though i didnt have to. like it, dont like it. its done. whatever.