Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 20:31:45

Originally posted by Jackelope:
omg.. to recap, im no sheep. the mods cant show evidence. I agreed with that and said sorry. but these contiual cheep shots are stupid. they said t10 was easy. i said no its not. we argued about that and then TNT started with JJ again
RIGHT BACK THE F'N BEGINNING!! LIKE I SAID.
Top ten is easy for some people. I have no doubt bakku could play once a day and all-x into the top ten every round.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:38:07

Originally posted by JJ23:
Originally posted by Rockman:
rockman i love you more...
I believe he cheated in the past 2025, i believe that, he said he did... hes not hiding anything. i talked to him hes a nice guy w/brains, hes told me he has no intention of cheating... i believe him. if he gets deleted again... i hope they(mods) have just cause.
why do you all hate so much? forgive and forget... hes here to play and lets hope its a clean game and have some fun, instead of bashing each other.

He was caught cheating in EE, not just 2025, and the moderators even explained what JJ23 had done to get himself deleted.

JJ23 is a known liar, if he lied about cheating in the past, and then got caught in his lie, why would you trust him to be telling the truth now?

Are you the person who runs his spy country for him that allows him to be such an awesome LGer, because he magically sends the exact amount needed without spying first, and the missiles of his target magically disappear when he attacks?

too bad. keep taking trash tough guy. you will learn respect, one way or another.

I don't respect liars and cheaters. Just ask IMP. You should join IMP, you'd fit in well there.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 20:40:10

you wull stop talking trash to me gabriel, or i will make you. simple as that.

The only way I'll stop talking trash to you is if you disappear from these boards. I think I'll take you up on that threat. So please do make me.

trep Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:00:48

trep, that depends on your strat..

personal issues. dont really remember to play other than during weekdays when i have to sit in front of a computer

dont really remember to login while clubbing, drunk, gambling or eating noodles to sober up with a random girl after =P

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:02:56

Look, no one can stop JJ playing. This game lacks the ability to perma-ban. so, why dont we take him at his word. Stop the name calling. Hes promised no funny business. Can you people drop it? JJ your not helping things making threats,,, thats not ever going to be productive.

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 21:05:19

Originally posted by trep:
trep, that depends on your strat..

personal issues. dont really remember to play other than during weekdays when i have to sit in front of a computer

dont really remember to login while clubbing, drunk, gambling or eating noodles to sober up with a random girl after =P

ya i wish had a weekend life... :( I want to meet some girls too.
and go gambling... omg noodles!!!

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 22:03:31

I didnt say stop defending yourself... i said dont make threats.
if we were sitting in person, this conversation would of probably turned into a fight long ago. but its just a game folks.
JJ has made a promise. can the rest agree to get off his back??

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 22:22:16

he promised to quit cheating?
hmm, maybe i shouldn't skim the threads so much, might be missing things that imply he did it deliberately in the past...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 30th 2011, 22:33:23

When he stops breaking the rules maybe people will
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 22:38:37

Originally posted by blid:
omg.. to recap, im no sheep. the mods cant show evidence. I agreed with that and said sorry. but these contiual cheep shots are stupid. they said t10 was easy. i said no its not. we argued about that and then TNT started with JJ again
Top ten is easy for some people. I have no doubt bakku could play once a day and all-x into the top ten every round.

Not with the right ppl playing.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 22:42:57

20m-22m would make every top ten ever in Express. Heck, it'd win some rounds.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:18:31

You line up the right people to actually play, there probably won't be an all-x in the top 20.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Helmet Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:25:29

Helmets record isnt top 10 every time...in fact look when he didnt join gdi.. 108, 87, 63. Im fairly confident i could accomplish that as well any random player. As well after closer look, it only looks like he did well as farmer or indy... his Dict didnt do good at all... crest would blow him outta the park. as well his demo and rep didnt do good at all... so no, if helmet or you bakku can get a Dict in the top 10 with out the aid of gdi... ill be impressed. but crests 2nd place finish with a Dict is very impressive. all explore techer in the top 10... wouldnt impress anyone..

Some of those rounds I started late, some I got in wars. I'm not a netgainer. If someone pisses me off I whoop their ass. If I was embarrassed that I don't get top ten every time I'd make my profile private.

I'm not the greatest netgainer in this game, don't care to be and never claimed to be. I'm not sure your argument is based in reality. Honestly, it's a pretty stupid argument. Worst case scenario (saying I tried every round to win). I still got top ten basically every other game. You wouldn't say that's easy huh? 120-140 players per round and 50% of the time I'm top ten. Yeah, that's a horrible record. Let's look at everyone posting on this thread's records. Where do I stand? I bet I'm in the top tier. Heck, I only played express for a few months and I'm ranked 15th all time on best 3 finishes.

Have you even played express? Your comments about GDI are pretty ignorant unless things have changed? When I played it there was a whole group of people AB'ing and suiciding in express for fun. You can practically kill a country solo in there if you plan right. Not being in GDI is stupid if you're netgaining. If I wasn't in GDI it's because I wanted to war.

Edited By: Helmet on Nov 30th 2011, 23:45:57
See Original Post

Helmet Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:26:49

LOL. its funny how a guy whos best record is 28M and has notched ONE top 5 without being a commie (the easiest strategy to make top 5 there is)..is lamenting about how easy this game is.

this games not easy. my top 3 nws blow yours away.. and yeah helmet im talking about the ones NOT in purple,, but im sure you will be there to incinuate that i used some type of secret tech leetch or landfarm.

pfft.
when you win this game with more than one govt/strategy, come talk to me, until then, you couldnt beat the toilet paper i wipe my butt with, and thats without having chili for dinner.

Congrats. Your top ten CHEATING countries blow me away. Awesome job dude! You should pat yoursel

Helmet Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:27:20

LOL. its funny how a guy whos best record is 28M and has notched ONE top 5 without being a commie (the easiest strategy to make top 5 there is)..is lamenting about how easy this game is.

this games not easy. my top 3 nws blow yours away.. and yeah helmet im talking about the ones NOT in purple,, but im sure you will be there to incinuate that i used some type of secret tech leetch or landfarm.

pfft.
when you win this game with more than one govt/strategy, come talk to me, until then, you couldnt beat the toilet paper i wipe my butt with, and thats without having chili for dinner.

Congrats. Your top ten CHEATING countries blow me away. Awesome job dude! You should pat yourself on the back for beating me with spy countries, tech leaches, etc. played by your "friends".

hahahahahahaha!

Helmet Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:31:55

duplicate

bakku Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:49:01

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by blid:

Not with the right ppl playing.

well, if there was suddenly 10 people capable of getting 30m nw every set i wouldn't be able to explore into t10 anymore. obviously i meant under the current game conditions

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:06:40

Helmet, yes i play express.. first round i was top 2 commie not in GDI until suiciders killed me. oh i learned. im not as good as you yet, and your record isnt bad, im not the one who posted your record as evidence, you can thank your lacky baaa kku.
I never had a problem with you helmet, and i agree " top 10 is easy for some people" who ever said that.
And i only brought your name into it because baa kku is your lapdog

Helmet Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:15:42

Bakku and I were playing express at the same time for a while. I didn't even know him before that.

He was just posting my record because I said top ten is easy and my record IMO proves it was easy. He was just agreeing with my point from what I can see. I didn't read all of the threads but I don't think that makes him my lacky.

The competition in express is so much easier than the bigger games. There are only 100+ people/countries to compete with. Compare that to the other games (primary, express, FFA, etc.)

Edited By: Helmet on Dec 1st 2011, 0:21:35
See Original Post

Helmet Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:30:35

Oh and for the record I quit this game in 2003 due to rampant cheating and just came back in Dec 2010 so your comments about me playing for 15 years were wrong too. :) I came back, got beat around a few rounds and then started getting top ten pretty consistently.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:39:34

anyone running around with your important documentation, gets you coffee, agrees with everything you say is called a lacky/lagdog/puppet IMO.. no insult to you helmet, im just wondering where you get one of those? and how you house train?? paper or pee pads??? I cant comment on bigger games... i havent played those recently. I think theres alot of good players here... no need to fluff on the express server.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:41:42

Originally posted by Helmet:
Oh and for the record I quit this game in 2003 due to rampant cheating and just came back in Dec 2010 so your comments about me playing for 15 years were wrong too. :) I came back, got beat around a few rounds and then started getting top ten pretty consistently.

you didnt say that before, im not a mind reader, you were probably too busy being condesending and rude. :P

Helmet Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 0:48:41

The only person I've been intentionally condescending to is JJ23. I'm very "matter of fact" which can be misread. If I'm being an ass on purpose you'll know for sure. :)

braden Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 1:45:50

how will you stop him?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 1st 2011, 1:46:59

And what if he refuses??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Helmet Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 1:51:19

I'll take your word for it. You've proven to be very honest and trustworthy.

lol

trep Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 2:49:35

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
he promised to quit cheating?
hmm, maybe i shouldn't skim the threads so much, might be missing things that imply he did it deliberately in the past...

*stirs pot more*

He didn't promise to stop cheating. He said he'll do his best not to get deleted. =P

crest23 Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 3:30:38

lol @trep.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 3:33:37

Originally posted by braden:
how will you stop him?

Originally posted by Warster:
And what if he refuses??

Stop busting the kid's bubble lol
i havent been deleted since last set

Jiman Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 3:54:44

This thread should not exist.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 4:09:03

JJ and his invisible friends are threatening my life.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 4:18:07

Originally posted by Jiman:
This thread should not exist.

I agree.