Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 16:25:17

Ok whats up with this. I stand up for myself and I get blacklist from every clan. llaar, Now3P, Thunder, Ford and Twiz can go around making fun of someones Disability and get away with it. So i see it as all you people will be ok with people beating someone up in a wheelchair. I find it uncool. Its not there problem the have a disability.

I have a Learning Disability

Learning disability (sometimes called a learning disorder[1] or learning difficulty), is a classification including several disorders in which a person has difficulty learning in a typical manner, usually caused by an unknown factor or factors. The unknown factor is the disorder that affects the brain's ability to receive and process information. This disorder can make it problematic for a person to learn as quickly or in the same way as someone who isn't affected by a learning disability. Learning disability is not indicative of intelligence level. Rather, people with a learning disability have trouble performing specific types of skills or completing tasks if left to figure things out by themselves or if taught in conventional ways.

A learning disability cannot be cured or fixed. With the right support and intervention, however, people with learning disabilities can succeed in school and go on to be successful later in life.

Output: Information comes out of the brain either through words, that is, language output, or through muscle activity, such as gesturing, writing or drawing. Difficulties with language output can create problems with spoken language, for example, answering a question on demand, in which one must retrieve information from storage, organize our thoughts, and put the thoughts into words before we speak. It can also cause trouble with written language for the same reasons. Difficulties with motor abilities can cause problems with gross and fine motor skills. People with gross motor difficulties may be clumsy, that is, they may be prone to stumbling, falling, or bumping into things. They may also have trouble running, climbing, or learning to ride a bicycle. People with fine motor difficulties may have trouble buttoning shirts, tying shoelaces, or with handwriting.

By function impaired

Deficits in any area of information processing can manifest in a variety of specific learning disabilities. It is possible for an individual to have more than one of these difficulties. This is referred to as comorbidity or co-occurrence of learning disabilities.[7] In the UK, the term dual diagnosis is often used to refer to co-occurrence of learning difficulties.
[edit] Reading disorder (ICD-10 and DSM-IV codes: F81.0/315.00)

The most common learning disability. Of all students with specific learning disabilities, 70%-80% have deficits in reading. The term " Developmental Dyslexia " is often used as a synonym for reading disability; however, many researchers assert that there are different types of reading disabilities, of which dyslexia is one. A reading disability can affect any part of the reading process, including difficulty with accurate or fluent word recognition, or both, word decoding, reading rate, prosody (oral reading with expression), and reading comprehension. Before the term "dyslexia" came to prominence, this learning disability used to be known as "word blindness."

Common indicators of reading disability include difficulty with phonemic awareness—the ability to break up words into their component sounds, and difficulty with matching letter combinations to specific sounds (sound-symbol correspondence).
[edit] Writing disorder (ICD-10 and DSM-IV codes F81.1/315.2)

Speech and language disorders can also be called Dysphasia/Aphasia (coded F80.0-F80.2/315.31 in ICD-10 and DSM-IV).

Impaired written language ability may include impairments in handwriting, spelling, organization of ideas, and composition. The term "dysgraphia" is often used as an overarching term for all disorders of written expression. Others, such as the International Dyslexia Association, use the term "dysgraphia" exclusively to refer to difficulties with handwriting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just some of the Information on my LD and after reading I hope you will see it as I see it. uncool to make fun of someone for something the are born with and can never get over.

For more information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_disability

kemo Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:01:47

holy fluff is there a summarization somewheres? who wants to tell kemo what this basically said? i aint readin all that
all praised to ra

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:05:27

Kemo dont think there is smaller then that. I tried making as small as I can and get my point across.

Pain Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:12:50

so hellrush you think that justifys you playing like an idiot cause you have a learning disability?

if you cant help but act like you do, maybe you should not play a game that requires having more common sense then a nickle.
Your mother is a nice woman

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:22:30

Originally posted by llaar:
here are Hellrush's grammar and spelling mistakes in just this thread, in order of appearance:

buts (butts)
ARE SUCK OF (sick)
THERE (their)
you been showing (have been showing)
there is alot of people (are a lot of people)
keep on Push and killing (pushing and killing)
you where pacted with (were)
down fall (downfall)
dont now me (don't know me)
run a hide from (run and hide from)
would be plane stupied (would be plain stupid)
quiting this game on every server (redundancy, quiting the game implies every server)
clans Like LaE and NBK that needs me (clans Like LaE and NBK that need me)
can kill out numbering clans (can out kill equal numbered)
and I now he did (and I know he did)
there reason to kick me (their reason to kick me)
was cross serving (was cross server)
there problems (those problems)
wouod (would)
there IPs change (their)
running your lieing (lying)
you blacklist me (blacklisted)
rejoin latter in (later)
calling me a lier (liar)
was tagging LaE (was tagged)
Twiz the lier and retard (liar)
I dont now (I don't know)
your die in more then 1 way (you will die in more than one way)
after seeing everyone is saying (after seeing what everyone is saying)
was also lieing (lying)
with stupied things (stupid)
they a far from (they are far from)
when we both now (know)
I would have been died (I would have been (killed or dead))
you dont even now the whole story (know)
you and I both now EoEA (know)
different date to Hit LaE then when we (than not then)
we where going to hit you (were not where)
To get you off grad (guard not grad)
every war leader nows (knows to) never let your target now (know) you are coming
switch you mind (your)
on his head to many times (too many times)
no wounder his mom (wonder not wounder)
you just prove to the server (proved)
Thinking of and doing (thinking of something and doing it)
is to different things (are two different things)
You guys are just dumnuts (idiots?)
thinking you all man (men?)
yes that right (thats)
you would be stupied (stupid)
me big country (my big country)
got prof of that (have proof of that)
longest Nuke (largest Nuke)
got prof on that one (proof)
on that one to (too)
SYN fall apart in the middle (fell)
miss understanding (misunderstanding)
with Leaders and me (and I)
there Hits (their)
with no banneds or kick outs at all (without being banned or kicked out)
to make up liars (lies)
I am not lieing (lying)
I NOW WHEN TO QUIT (I KNOW WHEN TO QUIT)

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Originally posted by Hellrush:
Ok I needed to post on this one llaar.

know this post you just did is lower then lower. know your turning this fight in to a Disability fight uncool uncool. I will be talking with people that run this game.

-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.

You seem to be really good at it, but is bad grammar/spelling really a culture or belief? Last I checked, pointing out that someone is an idiot is not bashing a culture OR a belief.

WE R TEH FALE KULT!

Let's add a couple more to the list though just for giggles:

post you just did (post you just made)
lower then lower (lower than low)
fight uncool uncool (is uncool?)

Sorry if I got any wrong - I don't speak dumbfluff very well.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:23:47

those are the ones I will show here because they are in other forums. I am not a person to post private talks with people.

Desperado Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:37:36

You are so full of fluff that your hair is brown matey.

I know countless numbers of people that went to school and had learning disabilities, a few of them I know now own their own businesses. You sir are not disabled because you haven't learned how to type proficiently. You are just a fluffing idiot who is looking for an excuse.

....learning disability feh! refusal to learn is not a disiaility

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 17:48:41

A learning disability cannot be cured or fixed. With the right support and intervention, however, people with learning disabilities can succeed in school and go on to be successful later in life.

dont think you understand they made fun of my spelling.

de1i Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 18:12:06

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 18:33:39

De1i a list for you try having spell check pick them up. Get Spell check to pick them up you can farm me.

Know -> now

Buy->by->bye

There->their

Went -> Want

be -> bee

Then -> Than

just some of the most come spelling screw ups.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 18:36:53

My kid has a "learning disability" too, probably much more severe than yours - I still correct his grammar all the time.

Is it your learning disability that causes you to act like a moron and a whiny little fluff too?

rofl@De1i

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 4th 2010, 18:41:37
See Original Post

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 18:52:58

Take off 2/3rds of those hash marks and you'll fix the thread I'm betting and maybe people might read this piece of comedy. You're not an idiot because of misspellings. A lot of people I play this game with don't spell the greatest. Big deal. You can't use that you have a learning disability as an excuse for your actions in this game. It those decisions that you have made that have labeled you as a pariah to any alliance you join.

For example, I've never heard of a Head of War anywhere that didn't fully commit his countries to battle. Thats something that you've rarely, if ever, done. Since this FFA has started, anytime the alliance you're in is about to go to war, you run to every ally that you can asking if you can hide some of your countries there. Thats where we made the mistake of allowing you to do so when you nuked llaar....the following set after that, you tried to use the reps you owed llaar as leverage to get us to let you tag up your countries again to escape them from being killed. we refused. Fast forward to this set, after you got grabbed twice, you decided to do your own FA and was given an extra retal. At the same time you was negotiating the hits, you went to our FDP NBK trying to get them to hit us. They being good friends to us, told us about it and now3p made you fail one of the retals because of it. We then go to EOEA, tell them what you were doing and they gave us the green light to kill you.

Now you've convinced others that we're making fun of your learning disability. How many knew you even had one?? I surely didn't. I doubt very many others did as well. your learning disability and difficulty to spell doesn't make you an idiot. However, your stupidity in your decision making DOES make you an idiot and that is why no one wants you in thier alliance. If misspelling disqualified people from being in an alliance, mrford would be in the same boat with you. At least he can take some good natured ribbing about it.

Stop trying to have a pity party. maybe you should get with Zues and the both of you can be pitiful together cause misery loves company.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 18:55:14

Summation of Hellrush's post for kemo:

"I have learning disability people (names a few) are making fun of...look at this rediculously long definition I googled"
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

de1i Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:19:40

All the bad spelling/grammar/whatever aside, NOW3P pretty much hit the nail on the head with his last post...

People don't dislike you because you can't spell properly, they dislike you because you're a douche bag.

For example I was going to kill you last week if LaE hadn't done it, not because you can't spell things like the 'twin towers' or '9/11.' I was going to kill you because you said ignorant tactless things about them. There's a huge difference.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:25:25

Lets see here you saying no alliance likes me then. Why Have i been in Sol for so long and never once been kicked out of sol. you every thought the stuff I do is because of your stupied. I never hit you this set but for retals and you go about killing my countries at your free will.

Rule number 1 in clans never give out your pacts. how was I to now NBK was your FDP. also after all the stuff I have done or clans I have been in with them. How would I think they would back stab me.

You ever thought NBK and EoEA where both war ready and LaE being what the 2 clans equaled in countries. wouldn't make for a great war.

I help lead NBK war chats when I was in sol on the last set of 2025.

NBK was a divison in IFU.

War talks need to start somewhere between to clans never mean a war will happen out of it.

The talk i had with Tiny was between to Allies/leaders at the time and when someone tells a allie / leader they are thinking of missiling someone does not mean they are going to only stupied retards will take it as they are going to do something.

When I joined NA to net for a set and I found out llaar was making a big land country. I told llaar I was going to send a nuke on him for largest Nuke hit more then once.

You cant in your right mind think everything I have done to LaE was a suicidal attack. I only became suicidal after LaE force me too and even now its not that suicidal because I need to pick to die or die and go down fighting at the same time. What would you pick? I think we both now the answer to this one you would go down fighting.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:30:27

De1i did I say the twin tower thing in the open or in a private chat. oh yes thats right in a private chat meaning sh*t all in these talks. If it was in a open chat yes I would understand why you would kill me. but in private would be a different story. Twiz said nothing to me he was mad at if or I would have said i was sorry about it it was just a joke and didn't mean anything by it. but did he give me an Idea about him piss off about it NO NO NO NO.

de1i Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:31:36

SOL is the home of people no one likes... i.e. Dagga.

Popcom Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:35:56

holy fluff...
tl;dr
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

de1i Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:36:00

I don't give 2 fluffs if you said it in a public chat or a private message, I don't even care who you said it to and what they thought about it. I give a fluff because you said it PERIOD.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:39:36

Everything I have just posted here should show every clan out there I would be a great member to have in your clan.

I may have said somethings out of line on the forums in the other threads but i have already made a thread to everyone saying i am sorry about it.

taking these problem any farther will just make LaE look bad at this point and anyone else that follows LaE in keeping this problem going. All these problem are now solved and over with lets get back to running our countries in peace and having fun doing so.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:49:09

Originally posted by de1i:
SOL is the home of people no one likes... i.e. Dagga.

De1i welcome to SOL then

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:53:12

You're talking about an Alliance clan on a FFA server. FFA is not Alliance and you bring up the last set of Earth2025, again, FFA was not around then. As for missling llaar, we were kind enough to shelter your netters that you didn't want killed in the war. You repaid our kindness by nuking llaar that same set.

The only reason you're still in SOL is because you haven't done anything to warrant being kicked out of SOL yet. If you're such a great member to have why didn't Makinso want you in AoDT when you came calling? I still have the logs of you crying around because llaar made a personal decision to remove you from playing with him in NA after you nuked him. Remember how you went crying to other alliances about how NA wronged you?? Remember how you bragged to other alliances in ALLIANCE about how you nuked llaar in FFA and had the largest nuke hit ever?? It didn't surprise me at all that llaar booted you.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:58:16

One, I thought you were going to quit?

Two, considering how easy it was for EoEA to let us kill you and how every other clan you've been in so far has kicked you out shows how much of a bad clan member you are.

Want to show people you want to be a team player, *Going to NBK to try to get them to join you in hitting us does not make you a team player.* then go the Dragon route and make a small clan and get everybody to give you a pact and net in peace. Or continue to act just like you do and be the pariah of FFA.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:58:23

maybe if llaar took it like a man and not a little school girl this talk would not be happening.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:58:58

De1i like to fight and kill me for the twin towner thing then come fight me next Set 1 VS 1. or are you to scared you need help to fight me.

KeSSie Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 19:59:43

The talk i had with Tiny was between to Allies/leaders at the time and when someone tells a allie / leader they are thinking of missiling someone does not mean they are going to only >>>>stupied retards<<<< will take it as they are going to do something.

You have some gall using a phrase such as that after the big stink you've made about "being made fun of because of your disability."
EL YAY!

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:02:11

Before this set started Maki said I was welcome back in AoDT and if you think I am lieing ask him for yourselfs.

P.S. AoDT was around this set until NBK OOP warred AoDT.

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:02:28

Originally posted by KeSSelaDaDarkAngel:
The talk i had with Tiny was between to Allies/leaders at the time and when someone tells a allie / leader they are thinking of missiling someone does not mean they are going to only >>>>stupied retards<<<< will take it as they are going to do something.

You have some gall using a phrase such as that after the big stink you've made about "being made fun of because of your disability."

Or makes him a massive hypocrite.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:06:07

Retard = Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:06:42

Originally posted by Makinso:
Hellrush.

AoDT never said we wanted you back.

LoL you came to us with the following:

Hey Maki,

I will come back to AoDT if you guys apoligize to me for kicking me out and banning me. Then I will come back.

To which my reply was to LOL at first and then tell you AoDT owed you no form of apoligy or what so ever. I'm sorry bud but I'm not sure where the hell you got that insane idea from.

It's like that oasis in the desert. You always see it but it never was or will be there.

That was posted 5 days ago on the 31st. Any more lies Hellrush??
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:11:43

Retard = Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

So your going to use the fifth definition of retard so you can use the illusion that your not a massive hypocrite for calling somebody a stupid retard?

Just stop digging yourself a hole and admit your being a hypocrite.

Edited By: Mars UP on Sep 4th 2010, 20:17:01
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:26:39

Mars UP i am a hypocriye but we all are hypocrite. just like everyone has a Disability. and saying you dont have a Disability thats a Disability too.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:30:27

also so you all now Having a learning disable does not mean you have a low IQ at all. einstein had a disability cant you believe that with his IQ he had one too.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:33:10

Your IQ has nothing to do with you being an idiot, nor does your learning disability.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:35:15

How many fluffing times are you going to quit before you actually fluffing quit

damnin man
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:35:50

I do have a disability, it's called dyslexia but you don't see me getting all uppity about it. Of course, I make jokes about it, because I don't see one nation under God, I see one nation under dog.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:41:34

Dyslexic be don't
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:46:14

I dont need to play to talk on the forums Ford ;)

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:49:08

I dont need to play to talk on the forums Ford ;)

But you do need to play to be in a clan.

de1i Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:52:02

I don't give a fluff how well you can 1v1, run a warchat/country, or even spell... The point of killing you would have been to hopefully (key word here) ruin your reset and piss you off for being a douche bag. Devoting 3 months or however long a reset is to some sort of retarded epeen battle that you might actually end up enjoying completely defeats that purpose. I did now who you were or that you were already famous for being a tool, so I'm more than satisfied by LaE's actions as it has obviously bothered you.

So thanks but no thanks. Although maybe someone else on this thread will, that way you'll have an excuse for being tagless next reset.

Edited By: de1i on Sep 4th 2010, 20:54:53
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 20:55:00

Everything I have just posted here should show every clan out there I would be a great member to have in your clan.

I may have said somethings out of line on the forums in the other threads but i have already made a thread to everyone saying i am sorry about it.

taking these problem any farther will just make LaE look bad at this point and anyone else that follows LaE in keeping this problem going. All these problem are now solved and over with lets get back to running our countries in peace and having fun doing so.

Ur last statment in that post means you are playing and/or intend to keep playing

this fluffs like arguing with a brick wall. not only are you dumb as fluff, ignorant, and aarogant, u think we all are stupid as well apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 23:06:12

I have just submitted a proposal to the AMA on behalf of Hellrush. It is a proposal to name WBS (Whiney fluff Syndrome) as an official learning disorder.

Symptoms include:

- Whining like a little baby every time you make yourself look like a fool

- Blaming your stupidity on a (fake?) learning disorder that hundreds of thousands of people cope with and overcome on a daily basis.

- Changing the subject every time you realize your argument is moronic, then blaming it on those who are arguing with you.

- Acting without thinking, then resorting to item 1

- Hiding like a pansy from your problems (come outta vacation, I wanna farm your fatty again).

- Using your (fake?) disorder as a play for sympathy to try to regain some shred of respect that was lost due to previous items.

And Hellrush - ADHD doesn't make you a bad speller. So don't go away mad.....just go away.

Zues The Greek Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 23:59:05

Originally posted by Thunder:
Take off 2/3rds of those hash marks and you'll fix the thread I'm betting and maybe people might read this piece of comedy. You're not an idiot because of misspellings. A lot of people I play this game with don't spell the greatest. Big deal. You can't use that you have a learning disability as an excuse for your actions in this game. It those decisions that you have made that have labeled you as a pariah to any alliance you join.

For example, I've never heard of a Head of War anywhere that didn't fully commit his countries to battle. Thats something that you've rarely, if ever, done. Since this FFA has started, anytime the alliance you're in is about to go to war, you run to every ally that you can asking if you can hide some of your countries there. Thats where we made the mistake of allowing you to do so when you nuked llaar....the following set after that, you tried to use the reps you owed llaar as leverage to get us to let you tag up your countries again to escape them from being killed. we refused. Fast forward to this set, after you got grabbed twice, you decided to do your own FA and was given an extra retal. At the same time you was negotiating the hits, you went to our FDP NBK trying to get them to hit us. They being good friends to us, told us about it and now3p made you fail one of the retals because of it. We then go to EOEA, tell them what you were doing and they gave us the green light to kill you.

Now you've convinced others that we're making fun of your learning disability. How many knew you even had one?? I surely didn't. I doubt very many others did as well. your learning disability and difficulty to spell doesn't make you an idiot. However, your stupidity in your decision making DOES make you an idiot and that is why no one wants you in thier alliance. If misspelling disqualified people from being in an alliance, mrford would be in the same boat with you. At least he can take some good natured ribbing about it.

Stop trying to have a pity party. maybe you should get with Zues and the both of you can be pitiful together cause misery loves company.

Thunder, I take your last comment personally, but to tell you the truth. You are nothing but a thug in this game. I was going to say something else, so read between the lines. When you want to compare things, lets see you compare to this.

I'm a self made millionaire at age 23 as a land developer on the West Coast. I am 52 & continue to earn more income than the average while I relax at my ranch as a result of a serious injury I had almost 3 years ago in hopes of returning to the business world shortly.

Don't ever compare me to people that have a learning disorder as I can run circles around you in the real world. I've dealt with prima donnas just like your smart ass mouth and spit them out like the scum they are. I challenge you to come on my turf and speak to me in that tone and I assure you, I'd set you straight but the truth is, you are not worth my time aside from this fare warning!

Take that which ever way you want you little punk! You may think you can talk to anyone else like that, but I am getting tired of some of your not so funny attitude when you direct personal comments about me by comparison to others, especially in my condition!

You should be careful what nerves you strike in this environment since you have no idea what you may be dealing with, so stay to the game and keep the personal fluff out of the play zone.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 0:11:06

Woah woah woah.... I did no such thing.

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 0:17:51

Originally posted by Zues The Greek:

Don't ever compare me to people that have a learning disorder as I can run circles around you in the real world.

So you are offended because he compared you to Hellrush, but not because he is a total and complete tool, but because he is learning disabled. Well aren't you a complete sack of fluff?

Originally posted by Zues The Greek:

I'm a self made millionaire at age 23 as a land developer on the West Coast. I am 52 & continue to earn more income than the average while I relax at my ranch as a result of a serious injury I had almost 3 years ago in hopes of returning to the business world shortly.

So lets see about this one...hmm, so many ways this one could go, but let me take a shot:

You made minimum wage when you were 23. You make minimum wage now that you are 35, but it feels like 52, because you make minimum wage. You work at a ranch cleaning up fluff in the evenings. You had a serious injury while changing the deep fryer at McDonalds and now have severe facial burns and cannot go out in public, but are hoping to soon after further surgeries.

Anyone in the position you claim to be in would:

1) Probably not be playing this stupid fluffing game
2) Never react the way your dumb ass just did to nothing

meh, I take it all back...you are probably just 14
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 0:29:29

I was comparing how Hellrush is trying to convince everyone that we were making fun of his learning disability and how you have been playing the poor innocent victim.....aka both of you having pity parties. You should hold hands and sing kum bay ya or something.

Its easy to make e-threats sitting from your e-ranch. Oh and btw if your injury was that serious, I doubt you'd be running circles around anyone, least of all me.

you started the personal attack, not me. I call them as I see them and judging from the reaction, it couldn't be farther from the truth ;)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 0:31:29

bah to reading all of that............

simple wrap up.......

HR acts like a retard cause he is one.....

get the fluffers oop and let me kill them you whiney fluff.......

Great thing about the internet and making up a personality(if thats ur way) you can be whomever u want and we are all equal... dont act like a big shot then when you get smacked down and pull the "disability card" you got treated by how u acted, deal with it....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 2:01:31

I'll happily come to the west coast and tell you you're a whiny little fluff Zeus. Feel free to send the ticket any time.

Being a self made anything != being correct. Quit whining, run your turns, learn from a stupid ass mistake and move on with your life already.

Personally though, I don't believe for one fluffing second that a self made millionaire land developer spends this much time posting trite and whiney posts on forums filled with teenagers and angry net nerds trying to defend himself from anything so stupid and meaningless.

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:09:32

on the internet, i can be anyone i want!
Your mother is a nice woman

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:16:02

this is a "colorful" thread