Verified:

Zues The Greek Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:21:03

Ozzite you had to jump in and add your two fluffing cents for your bed buddy ThunderThugs. Better keep your day job cause you're not funny. It seems this is the only way some of you can comfort one another. Only a very few select have the balls to handle their own affairs.

Ozzite, are you sure you don't suffer from depression or are you a true moron and ass kisser in your gaming community? Tell us a little about yourself or are you afraid of revealing your true and current short comings. I am willing to bet that you are just another dreamer.

You've got some nerve to get involved here when I was not talking to you. Your lip service wasn't required thank you very much.

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:23:16

get over yourself zues.
Your mother is a nice woman

Sep 5th 2010, 7:29:13

NOW3P, for once quit being the rude brown noser that you tend to be, jumping in on almost every opportunity you can to get brownie points from your boyfriends. You tend to remind me of the guy that uses a thesaurus in an attempt to make themselves look good.

Your lip service wasn't needed here either, or are you and Ozzite related?

Sep 5th 2010, 7:29:52

Pain, fluff Off!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:32:24

the who sus?

Who needs a thesaurus? I have my own special way of butchering the English language (and 3 others, if anyone cares).

I guess I should take it as a compliment though, no?

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 5th 2010, 8:01:38
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 7:48:17

Originally posted by Zues The Greek:
NOW3P, for once quit being the rude brown noser that you tend to be, jumping in on almost every opportunity you can to get brownie points from your boyfriends. You tend to remind me of the guy that uses a thesaurus in an attempt to make themselves look good.

Your lip service wasn't needed here either, or are you and Ozzite related?

did he just call NOW3P Gregg?

That's pretty harsh
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 8:06:12

Originally posted by Zues The Greek:
Pain, fluff Off!

i cant im too busy counting my millions of dollars.
Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 8:29:15

"I'm a self made millionaire at the age of 23"

This reminds me of something that happened to me last night. While walking home from the bars this drunk guy stumbles up to my friend Julie, Jason and I... In a very desperate attempt to get laid says (these were literally the first words out of his mouth) "I'm a firefighter." To make a long story short, not only did he not have the number to the firehouse he claimed to be stationed at, he didn't know the name of the head/chief/whatever of the fire department in our city.

While I can't say I completely disbelieve your claims, I honestly CAN say for your sake I hope you're lying. If you're intelligent to make that kind of money at that age (especially that long ago or any age period) then you should known better to name your countries the way you did and NOT contact LaE's leaders for a pact/to let them know you weren't some 'random retard suicider.' Or you're really lucky and stumbled upon some genius get rich quick idea back in the day like pink flamingo lawn decorations (I could consider that 'land development').

Devestation Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 11:13:56

Zeus, don't you have something better to do other than to attempt to destroy LaE? Believe it or not there's a community behind that tag. After RD and the decay of this game, anyone who actually believes in completely destroying other clans has missed a brutal point- communities in this fragile and important, we can't afford to lose them. Bugger off.

Sep 5th 2010, 14:09:21

Originally posted by Devestation:
Zeus, don't you have something better to do other than to attempt to destroy LaE? Believe it or not there's a community behind that tag. After RD and the decay of this game, anyone who actually believes in completely destroying other clans has missed a brutal point- communities in this fragile and important, we can't afford to lose them. Bugger off.

I never said anything about "destroying" any tag, so get the needle out of your arm as ThunderThug doesn't need anymore receptionists!

I don't recall you posting here and I may be wrong, but as an outsider, here's 20 cents, call all your friends and bring back some change!

Thunder Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 17:26:54

Hmm...I'm beginning to like that name.

*puts on a John Cena Thug-a-nomics hat*

*waves my hand in front of Zues The Pitiful*
YOU CAN'T C ME!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

KeSSie Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 17:49:01

lol...love John Cena ;-)
EL YAY!

aliyah Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 19:30:18

First... Oh my to most of this.

And I think that definition for LDs was copied from one of the textbooks we use in my major onto wikipedia. And they tell us not to plagiarize. :P

LOL to Thunder, Nowie, Mars and Ozz.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Popcom Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 0:43:12

first I am chiming in here, so ill just say a little some thing about hellrush and his LD.

here's the thing with having a learning disorder...
You have it. If that is the hand you are dealt in life, so be it. You now have 2 options; use it as a crutch. or fight through it.
you seem to have taken option #1.

The point I'm making is; yes, you may have this, and yes you may never get over it. But if you just use it as a crutch to be an asinine idiot, you will never better yourself.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 6:08:54

*slow clap*

well said

Desperado Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 17:58:27

""When I joined NA to net for a set and I found out llaar was making a big land country. I told llaar I was going to send a nuke on him for largest Nuke hit more then once.""

so... you threatened to nuke llaar several times that set and when llaar just brushed it off figuring you were just joking around... you went and did it. Fast forward to now, you go on and on to people about how you are going to attack lae and missile them, all of a sudden now you weren't intending on actually doing it and they jumped the gun?

also you redneck, not everybody is disabled, i dunno what would possess you to think such a thing.

as for you zues, if you're 52, then act it man, you're arguing with people in their 20's and some of the people here have the mental capacity of teenagers (no hellrush i'm not talking about you, i said teenagers, not four year olds)

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 18:15:36

Give it up guys - he's got a learning disability, he can't figure it out.

aliyah Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 19:25:56

Originally posted by Popcom:
first I am chiming in here, so ill just say a little some thing about hellrush and his LD.

here's the thing with having a learning disorder...
You have it. If that is the hand you are dealt in life, so be it. You now have 2 options; use it as a crutch. or fight through it.
you seem to have taken option #1.

The point I'm making is; yes, you may have this, and yes you may never get over it. But if you just use it as a crutch to be an asinine idiot, you will never better yourself.

Awesome way to put this. :)
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training