Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 8:31:57

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Is that what happened mrford? You think someone not having the time to devote to stonewalling all day, or someone that thinks restarting 5x a day isn't fun is somehow them giving up? So by your definition, you gave up even before you got your ass kicked?

no because i didnt give up in the middle of the war. i acknowledged that i had real life issues and didnt commit to a war clan, evem though more than half ICDs members asked me to join every time i saw them this set. and for the record i have been getting my ass kicked in SoF for 5 months straight now. 18 restarts and counting in 2.5 sets. i dont give up in the middle of a war because i think its hard. im not a fluff. you make excuses but you planned on waring all set. you planed on hitting atleast 2 of the clans that hit you. you knew that taking in CC members was reckless. but when you started getting your ass kicked you gave up. you can try to rationalize it any way you want, but thats what happened.

Which 2 clans did I plan to war? Because I was pushing to net unless someone fluffed with us hardcore, to the point were donny threatened to have all of the CC members leave. He can confirm that fluff for you. I talked to every clan but panlv, and they all said they had no beef with CC members joining ICD, and they wouldn't hit us with them. I even gave them an out if they were mad about them merging into us, to arrange a war at a set date so they can get it all out. That can be proven in logs also. So please stop talking out your ass
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2014, 14:52:34

you got logs, he got logs, i got logs. the CC members that joined your clan were going to war. there were clans out there that stated they would kill CC after last set regardless of what they told you in PM. they advertised it on the boards. CC members made it extremely clear that they were tagging ICD and that ICD would be the best war clan on the server this set. now if you really didnt see it coming and plan to hit them first a bit later in the set then maybe you are just an idiot, but i gave you the benefit of at least some intelligence. i still think you are trying to play the victim card in the land of nobodygivesafluffville. you were happy as fluff till PANLV FSed and then you wanted to quit. because you were losing. but hey, you are the great player in this thread, maybe there is an alternate strat here im not seeing.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 12th 2014, 14:54:41
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 0:50:47

I vote we hug it out.. because arguing on an online forum is pretty much primitive.

you are both very important to your respective clans/history and the game is better for you two!

now *kicks open the cooler*

who's drinking!

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 1:04:20

DONT START NO fluff WONT BE NO fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 2:38:48

#keyboardgangster

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2014, 2:44:28

#keyboardwankster
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Gerbils FYA

Mar 13th 2014, 15:50:44

Rats.... I bought the PVC pipe and petroleum jelly you asked me to buy. Pm me or find me on IRC so we can exchange rodents...

Smiley Game profile

Mar 15th 2014, 21:33:18

Welcome to the game.

Badger13 Game profile

Mar 17th 2014, 2:38:32

Almost Blondes are nice too :-)