Verified:

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 17:15:15

please stop the posts regarding my cancer lets just all enjoy playing the game its no big deal about the cancer and what LAF did it was a legit response and i have no hard feelings over it its been a privilege and an honour to play this game with yous all including retired players so i intend to keep playing un till the end :-)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 17:29:04

Yeah sorry about all of that coming out, duff - I know some of the guys are a bit protective over you, which should tell you all you need to know about how we feel about you on the team.

Soviet Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 17:42:08

Originally posted by Tertius:
Yeah sorry about all of that coming out, duff - I know some of the guys are a bit protective over you, which should tell you all you need to know about how we feel about you on the team.

Hi. I am Soviet. I don't know you.
Where did you used to play?
Because if you ever hit iMag back in the day. Then you are a pathetic POS using Duff.

Duff, miss you buddy.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 17:45:18

Soviet old buddy its been a long time and i do miss the good old days back when Imag is in its Prime and had good player Base those days

Link Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 18:01:17

<3
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 18:38:51

Originally posted by Soviet:

Because if you ever hit iMag back in the day. Then you are a pathetic POS using Duff.

That's literally the exact opposite of what I'm doing?

But to answer your questions, I'm pretty sure I fought alongside imag at some points, and farmed you in others - you were known more for your tenacity than your quality.

Havoc Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 20:32:15

All the best, Duff. This is just a silly ancient text based browser game at the end of the day.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

DeepThinker Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 20:49:40

Hey Duff-Best of luck to you in RL. This isn't Deep Thinker, it's his dad over trying to give him a couple of pointers. I well recall fighting and playing in Imag against and with Iscode and Suni and many others. I played under the name Skyview in a bunch of diff. alliances including M4D M4C EXO, even Sol for abit. Anyway best of luck to you, pretty cool that this game is still around. Take care all...

En4cer Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:32:09

Sucks to hear about the situation you are in Duff - keep fighting the good fight!

with how the set has unfolded - When we were sizing up Evo and feeling like we had to take them out - let it be known I wanted your country taken in the first 2 kills - I just had a feeling that if someone was going to get online and potentially cause Havoc yours was one of them. It was a nice build!

ill add in the obligatory - fluff CANCER

En4

elvesrus

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:44:33

Sorry I'm bad at these things, so

Originally posted by Link:
<3
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:48:42

But to answer your questions, I'm pretty sure I fought alongside imag at some points, and farmed you in others - you were known more for your tenacity than your quality.

Lmao

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:37:25

You know what he meant? Coming up with this excuse and using Duff is ridiculous and gross. Duff is a long time friend of Soviet's and he played for many years with Duff while Duff was sick. None of you gave two craps when you killed Duff's countries before.
And now you are coddling him.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:02:11

Please re-read all of my posts - I'm not using Duff in any way. I'm agreeing that it is unnecessary and should have never been posted to AT. Speaking only for Cath, I know he gets heated over this and probably should've taken a breath and discussed with Duff first. No coddling involved, but yeah, I didn't know Duff 10 years ago... so you got me there?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:04:49

you were known more for your tenacity than your quality.

The most succinct way to describe iMag.

10/10

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:05:42

Originally posted by Requiem:
you were known more for your tenacity than your quality.

The most succinct way to describe iMag.

10/10
10/10 you played there

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:13:34

Yep and breezy was a pretty good dude but none of this has anything to do w the quote 😂

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 9:38:54

Originally posted by En4cer:
Sucks to hear about the situation you are in Duff - keep fighting the good fight!

with how the set has unfolded - When we were sizing up Evo and feeling like we had to take them out - let it be known I wanted your country taken in the first 2 kills - I just had a feeling that if someone was going to get online and potentially cause Havoc yours was one of them. It was a nice build!

En4

this got a laugh out of me glad to hear i played havoc with your plans i also say fluff to the cancer to lol

En4cer Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 9:42:32

Originally posted by Duff:
Originally posted by En4cer:

En4

I hoped u would like it mate - besides tmac - u looked like the one that was ready to go at the drop of a hat if need be :) - u kinda proved me right by getting online and jumping like u did.

this got a laugh out of me glad to hear i played havoc with your plans i also say fluff to the cancer to lol

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:00:58

Man **** that Duff is just being modest.

You let that man spend his hard earned sweat and tears and tell us griefing isn’t allowed against netters so we leave our defenses open and he gets killed and now suddenly it’s allowed because it’s a certain group.

That’s dirty as heck and I won’t play here again after seeing this. I’m honestly in disbelief that the rules are applied this crooked. Absolutely shameful

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:01:20

Originally posted by galleri:

You know what he meant? Coming up with this excuse and using Duff is ridiculous and gross. Duff is a long time friend of Soviet's and he played for many years with Duff while Duff was sick. None of you gave two craps when you killed Duff's countries before.
And now you are coddling him.

Yea tert is with us

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:04:25

Please re-read all of my posts - I'm not using Duff in any way. I'm agreeing that it is unnecessary and should have never been posted to AT. Speaking only for Cath, I know he gets heated over this and probably should've taken a breath and discussed with Duff first. No coddling involved, but yeah, I didn't know Duff 10 years ago... so you got me there?

Yes sorry to duff. We had discussed me posting this topic before but not this thread. I would never post a personal subject without having some idea or have discussed it.

Me and duff have played together a lot and became very close during this time. As close as one can become through an online game. That’s my boy and I got love for him and if he’s allowed to be treated this way then I don’t want to be a part of this community.

Tmac and tert you We’re great as well

I’m out

BigP Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 14:25:00

<3
- SoF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 16:12:22

fluff cancer
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 17:15:42

you hit me in primary. Our war has started.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2023, 17:27:51

Me?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Snoopdawg Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 0:10:05

fluff fluff fluff the li'l fluffers

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 5:38:14

bonus

Doug Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 20:34:34

Originally posted by Duff:
please stop the posts regarding my cancer lets just all enjoy playing the game its no big deal about the cancer and what LAF did it was a legit response and i have no hard feelings over it its been a privilege and an honour to play this game with yous all including retired players so i intend to keep playing un till the end :-)

Wow… Truly a classy response. Maybe others could take notes here. I don’t even know the guy really. #Respect
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

breeze Game profile

Apr 6th 2023, 3:47:02

Hey Duff. Miss ya. The old days were a good time in iMag. Get better. iHeadbanger