EE Patron

Apr 9th 2023, 0:38:05

Thanks for voting sui every vote counts

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 9th 2023, 9:50:54

Voter ID is required, I use my API

Hardy Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 2:36:27

HI SUI HAPPY EASTER WILL SEND YOU ENSURE BUTTERSCOTH PUDDING TO GET ALL YOUR VITAMINS AND DAILY FIBER

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 7:45:06

Originally posted by Hardy:
HI SUI HAPPY EASTER WILL SEND YOU ENSURE BUTTERSCOTH PUDDING TO GET ALL YOUR VITAMINS AND DAILY FIBER

Thanks Homie....I will increase my intake of cheese (as a binder) otherwise I will increase the burn rate of my Depends.

BigP Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 14:15:02

Can you mix the two?
- SoF

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 17:09:40

Yes, and you must or buy more Depends. For goodness sake, do not mix with applesauce or you will have an explosion that even Depends could not contain.

Link Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 18:15:25

on a side note...

How many of you guys think that having forum threads, that only exist to get your bonus points ( Bonus Threads on all server boards ), defeat the original intention of the mechanic?

Seems to me like they made it work that way to encourage people to be participating actively on the forums... but i can't think that having a dumb-ass thread where one can just post "." and meet the requisite is what they had in mind and I've always thought it completely defeated the purpose of having it.

Just me?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Joe

Apr 10th 2023, 18:48:50

Originally posted by Link:
on a side note...

How many of you guys think that having forum threads, that only exist to get your bonus points ( Bonus Threads on all server boards ), defeat the original intention of the mechanic?

Seems to me like they made it work that way to encourage people to be participating actively on the forums... but i can't think that having a dumb-ass thread where one can just post "." and meet the requisite is what they had in mind and I've always thought it completely defeated the purpose of having it.

Just me?

Thats actually a great point, I agree

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 20:17:49

on a side note...

Just me?

I had mentioned the same in the past. This is why a make threads like this :)

Nighthawk9903 Game profile

Apr 11th 2023, 14:26:26

whoa

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2023, 17:46:28

Originally posted by Joe:
on a side note...

Just me?

Thats actually a great point, I agree

Link is right.

Schnuffwa Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 21:10:34

fo sho

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2023, 21:26:14

I really enjoy when people hit up the bonus thread in multiple server forums at the same time.