Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 12th 2023, 20:23:54

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by myerr21:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by myerr21:
Im not facing a possible account ban lol.

Depends on how often and how severe many of these messages you send. Racial slurs, homophobics, transphobics, semitic, life threats, hate fueled rhetorical missives are unwarranted. Mods can see your IP and personal info. Screenshots are 1 click and so is a mass email to GLAAD, ADL, NAACP, CNN, NPR, your mom's facebrook, and government case worker. Freedom and consequences y'all.

What is Facebrook? I have head of Facebook...

We aren't supposed to advertise on this forum. I can find a link somewhere if you are not familiar with forum rules and policing spam content.

Youre also not supposed to try to intimidate people with the threat of doxing either

You are (you're) already pre-doxed. It's a matter of severity and public safety. Take your meds twice daily and be a good boi or time out and a dose of thorazine, lithium and padded walls til Xmas.

Idgaf if I am doxed. This is the internet, we all are.
Edit: crap, I thought myerr was talking to me. 🤦
Enjoy this 🍆

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 20:32:53

these dudes are working real hard to get that reaction they want.. pretty lame lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2023, 20:43:06

Originally posted by Link:
these dudes are working real hard to get that reaction they want.. pretty lame lol

They got me 😂🤦

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 20:51:38

Originally posted by galleri:

They got me 😂🤦

galleri, this is AT and all comments are obvioulsy monitored. Some comments hurt people's feelings and thus those hurters should be banned.

galleri, you jurt MY feelings for failing to show up at my house with an eadible sammich and thus, you should be banned.

*and to think that I just bought a new bikini

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 20:51:50

At some point, they will drive everyone out of the game, and then they will be left alone to complain about themselves.

Link Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 16:15:30

Originally posted by Don Forgo:
At some point, they will drive everyone out of the game, and then they will be left alone to complain about themselves.

ironic, this.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 13th 2023, 16:52:06

ironic, this.

🤯

Snoopdawg Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 19:41:57

can't we all be enemies?

Joe

Apr 13th 2023, 19:51:57

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:
can't we all be enemies?

All out server war? I'm in