Verified:

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 9:59:02

The EE High commissioner contacted me last month to inquire if I would hold top secret peace negotiations with all clans top leadership. Apparently someone thought I had a “high approval rating” another suggested my neutral “analysis” of subjects at hand were fair, honest and open minded. The EE high commissioner asked if I would host, arbitrate, negotiate and be the chief diplomat. We met at a secret location in Geneva.

Randomly I chose a new or old returning member pretending to be new LOL to give an opening speech. That person was BlackHole. He was advised he had 30 minutes for an opening statement. 17 hours later he concluded. All 37,000 pages were carefully transcribed by Link into a 1 page summary.

Many clans had supporters clash outside the security permitted maintained by Galleri. She knew the Hague was nearby and was ready to send anyone to the golouge.

We began with food and copious amounts of alcohol and I suggested leaders drink as much as possible. Gerdler was present, 16 file folders, spreadsheets, and laser pointers to which paramedics were called as he attempted to blind getafix. Getafix has been on hallucinogenic drugs all day in preparing for the summit the plan back fired and he kept saying “wild man, just wild”

Big P was sexually looking at the warm apple pie to be served for dessert, and kept repeating “those bastards” -

Dark Demon was present with symba, and tried to sneak coalie in with a carry on bag. Galleri as head of security with Martian quickly removed them to the protester area with a warning. (She was bribed by feet pics rather than be thrown in the Hague)

Superfly came down with a 14 day flu, which miraculous got better a few days sooner and he too was in the protester area.

Taker was brought in by Ratski - when Ratski wouldn’t leave the meeting after urinating on a 400 year old portrait of David now banned in the US - he too was swiftly removed.

Apocalypses leadership were the best behaved of the bunch and were a pleasure to have until all of a sudden alarms went off, search lights lit the summits castle location, galleri yelling at Martian “ZACKS HERE! He’s breeched the wall!!!l

The hounds and team of peacekeepers searched high and low as we sheltered in place. But Zack was nowhere to be found.

I then yield time to gerdler once again but due to his insomnia he didn’t blink! Ever! I again stopped the meeting for medical personnel to check him out. After he said “I’m fine goddamnittt get away from me” he without notice AB’d the peaceful protesters outside.

All parties were searched for weapons but his tank drivers were dressed as civilians, and drag queens (not from Florida)

After a brief 2 hour break wfuch we all slept, some TOGETHER, but I signed paperwork not allowing me to disclose who I slept with…. Or I mean who slept with whom. After the nap we woke up to see TMAC and Evo, dead. Rumors flew off corruption charges and something about bank accounts in the grand Cayman Islands.

We had dessert, but then realized it was that warm apple pie big p was looking at. Chaos, vomiting and the place was trashed.

QZ came in to inquire how well I handled the peace summit. But after looking at the bill for the castle damage, the glued on “penis” of David which some woke member removed, security prices and his bill for electricity, strippers, (which I disapproved of) and alcohol I was told I had 1 job… be a diplomat, not be the president of the AARP frat house.

There’s much more and people included but I figured I’d just give you the top sheet summary unless more was required. On this last day of the set, it was kept secret. The peace talks failed. Draw whatever conclusion you might from this breakdown of the peace talks for next set.

Ps. There were several arrests. Requiem, Superfly and Coalie for disorderly conduct and public nudity and attempts to do things to themselves that I do believe are physically impossible and I’m very familiar with the male anatomy.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 13th 2023, 10:06:32
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2023, 10:13:25

TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 10:22:48

Backroom discussions, amongst the participants after the formal meeting, arrived at a conclusion that Doug and Blackhole will have their countries destroyed set-after-set until they stop writing long azz post.

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 10:36:48

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Backroom discussions, amongst the participants after the formal meeting, arrived at a conclusion that Doug and Blackhole will have their countries destroyed set-after-set until they stop writing long azz post.

Sui - I was giving 1 end of set summary of the leadership peace summit. You know I never post like that. Y’all missed all the fun of this. My apologies. lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Murf Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 10:51:05

Long post but entertaining

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 13th 2023, 10:57:43

For those who can read, this is was funny as hell haha.

wr&wp doug! :)

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 10:58:29

Originally posted by Murf:
Long post but entertaining

I wanted to include all members of the war and be shorter. I never post like that but it was like a celebrity roast. My bad everyone. lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 10:59:01

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Thanks Gerdler lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Prime

Apr 13th 2023, 13:40:40

Originally posted by Doug:
.. . Apparently someone thought I had a “high approval rating” ...

Someone lied to you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2023, 13:46:17

you can take cotton ball gerber baby Pat, and your secret peace talks and throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 14:15:00

Originally posted by Prime:
.. . Apparently someone thought I had a “high approval rating” ...

Someone lied to you.

Sounds about right lol

The parts of your attendance at the peace talks were blacked out, redacted and restricted by the ICC. Hmmmm
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2023, 14:18:27

LoL, Doug!

Let it be known you're the only multi-scroll post that I've ever read.

This is a great honor!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2023, 14:23:12

totally wild, man

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 14:24:35

I read the entire post but I want to say that there was no secret peace talks.

There will be no peace only war. They will beg us to farm bots

Link Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 16:17:11

Originally posted by Gerdler:

i'll have to take your word for it lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 16:47:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Did SuperFly come back to LaF already? That's our motto.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 13th 2023, 16:56:37

Sui - I was giving 1 end of set summary of the leadership peace summit. You know I never post like that. Y’all missed all the fun of this. My apologies. lol

Nah he was joking too. I think you missed it. Lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Joe

Apr 13th 2023, 19:54:54

One day, I hope an earther compiles manuscripts of all the earth:2025/EE wars, drama, and political dealings from the forum posts like this and the wiki and creates a series of novels from it.

Chevs

Apr 13th 2023, 20:33:54

haha 10/10 nice bantz

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 20:44:23

I’m glad some of you enjoyed this, and it was like an old what are those called? Celebrity roast? But as the last day knowing full well the hostilities aren’t over felt we could laugh for a moment as I never post like that or spam a lot. So to those who were kind thanks. To those who didn’t get it? I don’t know how to help you. LOL

LOVE YALL!

Good luck next set
Paradigm VP/Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 21:35:36

Originally posted by galleri:

I know he was joking.... he knows I was joking.....it's the game we agreed on.....our effort to keep the pot stirred

Doug Game profile

Apr 13th 2023, 22:44:33

I know he was joking.... he knows I was joking.....it's the game we agreed on.....our effort to keep the pot stirred

-giggles- 😏
Paradigm VP/Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 14th 2023, 0:07:26

I have been on this porch for 13 years with this sandwich.......
All I hear is "you never bring me that sandwich." Whose house is this?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 0:21:37

Originally posted by Don Forgo:

you are incorrect my friend. I was the first one to use that phrase as my country name: These Guys Will Beg To Farm Bots (#488)

LaF saw my country name and it hurt them right in the feels so they have tried making my jab their slogan.

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 0:27:03

Originally posted by Don Forgo:

LaF saw my country name and it hurt them right in the feels so they have tried making my jab their slogan.

SuperFly..... That motto has been in use since the first war since the bots came back.... Many years ago ..
you are incorrect my friend. I was the first one to use that phrase as my country name: These Guys Will Beg To Farm Bots (#488)

Edited By: Don Forgo on Apr 14th 2023, 1:12:06

BigP Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 22:37:24

Doug, the pie looked at me first...I couldn't help it.

Also, thank you for holding the peace summit, better luck next year 🙂

Edited By: BigP on Apr 15th 2023, 4:12:09
See Original Post
- SoF

Joe

Apr 14th 2023, 23:08:34

Originally posted by BigP:

Also, thank you for holding the leave summit, better luck next year 🙂

*pelvic thrusts at BigPeePee*

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 15th 2023, 14:17:24

The EE High commissioner contacted me last month to inquire if I would hold top secret peace negotiations with all clans top leadership. Apparently someone thought I had a “high approval rating” another suggested my neutral “analysis” of subjects at hand were fair, honest and open minded. The EE high commissioner asked if I would host, arbitrate, negotiate and be the chief diplomat. We met at a secret location in Geneva.

Randomly I chose a new or old returning member pretending to be new LOL to give an opening speech. That person was BlackHole. He was advised he had 30 minutes for an opening statement. 17 hours later he concluded. All 37,000 pages were carefully transcribed by Link into a 1 page summary.

Many clans had supporters clash outside the security permitted maintained by Galleri. She knew the Hague was nearby and was ready to send anyone to the golouge.

We began with food and copious amounts of alcohol and I suggested leaders drink as much as possible. Gerdler was present, 16 file folders, spreadsheets, and laser pointers to which paramedics were called as he attempted to blind getafix. Getafix has been on hallucinogenic drugs all day in preparing for the summit the plan back fired and he kept saying “wild man, just wild”

Big P was sexually looking at the warm apple pie to be served for dessert, and kept repeating “those bastards” -

Dark Demon was present with symba, and tried to sneak coalie in with a carry on bag. Galleri as head of security with Martian quickly removed them to the protester area with a warning. (She was bribed by feet pics rather than be thrown in the Hague)

Superfly came down with a 14 day flu, which miraculous got better a few days sooner and he too was in the protester area.

Taker was brought in by Ratski - when Ratski wouldn’t leave the meeting after urinating on a 400 year old portrait of David now banned in the US - he too was swiftly removed.

Apocalypses leadership were the best behaved of the bunch and were a pleasure to have until all of a sudden alarms went off, search lights lit the summits castle location, galleri yelling at Martian “ZACKS HERE! He’s breeched the wall!!!l

The hounds and team of peacekeepers searched high and low as we sheltered in place. But Zack was nowhere to be found.

I then yield time to gerdler once again but due to his insomnia he didn’t blink! Ever! I again stopped the meeting for medical personnel to check him out. After he said “I’m fine goddamnittt get away from me” he without notice AB’d the peaceful protesters outside.

All parties were searched for weapons but his tank drivers were dressed as civilians, and drag queens (not from Florida)

After a brief 2 hour break wfuch we all slept, some TOGETHER, but I signed paperwork not allowing me to disclose who I slept with…. Or I mean who slept with whom. After the nap we woke up to see TMAC and Evo, dead. Rumors flew off corruption charges and something about bank accounts in the grand Cayman Islands.

We had dessert, but then realized it was that warm apple pie big p was looking at. Chaos, vomiting and the place was trashed.

QZ came in to inquire how well I handled the peace summit. But after looking at the bill for the castle damage, the glued on “penis” of David which some woke member removed, security prices and his bill for electricity, strippers, (which I disapproved of) and alcohol I was told I had 1 job… be a diplomat, not be the president of the AARP frat house.

There’s much more and people included but I figured I’d just give you the top sheet summary unless more was required. On this last day of the set, it was kept secret. The peace talks failed. Draw whatever conclusion you might from this breakdown of the peace talks for next set.

Ps. There were several arrests. Requiem, Superfly and Coalie for disorderly conduct and public nudity and attempts to do things to themselves that I do believe are physically impossible and I’m very familiar with the male anatomy.

I always knew Doug was Bhole.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Doug Game profile

Apr 15th 2023, 14:27:01

Oh please lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

BigP Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 1:53:29

Originally posted by Joe:

You trying to have a thrust off?

*Bigp starts pumping his fist while pelvic thrusting*
- SoF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 16th 2023, 2:48:05

This is a trick. You aren't getting me to thrust.

nuget Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 4:19:22

But after looking at the bill for the castle damage, the glued on “penis” of David which some woke member removed,

I have photos of D Deamon, with the "penis" in his hand saying: "ill send this nuke to Gerdler"

strippers, (which I disapproved of) and alcohol I was told I had 1 job… be a diplomat, not be the president of the AARP frat house.

You only disapproved the female strippers, after that most of us left the room..

major Game profile

Apr 17th 2023, 22:20:51

this was funny

Joe

Apr 18th 2023, 1:30:20

*joe does a headstand while thrusting*

Doug Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 2:11:50

Originally posted by major:
this was funny

Was trying to be the good Will ambassador and lighten things up a bit. But thank you sir! :-)
Paradigm VP/Senator

BigP Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 2:49:28

*Does the sacklover shuffle while thrusting*
- SoF

Joe

Apr 18th 2023, 3:41:35

*Does the sacklover shuffle while thrusting*

*brokers peace between Palestine and Isreal by thrusting*

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 8:53:26

Should have had everyone join in a production of "Lets Do The Time Warp" at the beginning to get all the pelvic thrusting out of their systems....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 18th 2023, 15:11:18

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Should have had everyone join in a production of "Lets Do The Time Warp" at the beginning to get all the pelvic thrusting out of their systems....

I am feeling a good war dec..... Thanks for the inspiration