Verified:

Devestation Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 1:56:42

Everyone gets to lead an entire clan of AI countries. You don't directly operate any country yourself, not even your own, but you can feed them a list of of names to draw on. You give them basic instructions on whether or not they're prepping for netting or war, what strategies to use, etc. If you're at war, you set up a kill run by giving them a target, and then anyone with a lot of turns on hand will take a swing, and dump EMs, NMs, spy ops etc at targets you pre-set. If you're netting, you tell them what to binge on netflix or something idfk how to net m8y.

Between each set, you get bonuses to invest in your clan based on how well you did (kills, hits, total nw, average nw, etc), by either adding more countries for next set or improving the quality of your AI members so that they're better at the game.

Thanks for reading my idea, and I hope you stare at it with an expression of utter vacancy.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 2:01:40

Originally posted by Devestation:
Everyone gets to lead an entire clan of AI countries. You don't directly operate any country yourself, not even your own, but you can feed them a list of of names to draw on. You give them basic instructions on whether or not they're prepping for netting or war, what strategies to use, etc. If you're at war, you set up a kill run by giving them a target, and then anyone with a lot of turns on hand will take a swing, and dump EMs, NMs, spy ops etc at targets you pre-set. If you're netting, you tell them what to binge on netflix or something idfk how to net m8y.

Between each set, you get bonuses to invest in your clan based on how well you did (kills, hits, total nw, average nw, etc), by either adding more countries for next set or improving the quality of your AI members so that they're better at the game.

Thanks for reading my idea, and I hope you stare at it with an expression of utter vacancy.

mission accomplished