Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 16:18:19

Well, after RM's ballad and barrage of requests to come back to this place and play a round. Here I am. Good to see nothing has changed and AT has the usual threads as always.

1. Obligatory someone is racist thread.
2. Standard random tag involving genitalia.
3. Requiem drinking his disgusting truly while sitting down to pee post.
4. LaF pissing everyone off probably because they won something or killed someone.
5. Gerd still being a virgin. Doubling down on being a virgin with mod rights.
6. Martian talking about fluff but knowing SHAG will always better.
7. Posts about the game dying and everyone who runs it is lackluster and lazy.
8. Some political debate involving conservatives being gun happy racists and liberals killing babies.
9. Galleri being the only actual female that exists here.
10. Someone returning to the game who no one gives a fluff about and writes a post to say "I'm here" because they can't just play the game silently but has to add to the already repetitive droll commentary issued on a weekly basis by people who have to find excuses not to work or better themselves.

Also, TheBOMB might be back. Or coming back. Or here. Or not coming back ever. We may or may not want to be a part of anything going on politically assuming we are here or coming here. We may be here for one round or ten or none. I might post RM's videos to break up the weak content that exists currently. Or maybe just maybe he will stop bugging me to play, start doing things productive with his life and meet me at a dive bar or massage parlor that high fives your scrot.

Also.

I have a small peepee. I'm 100% Asian. Be my friend.

Thanks,
CNB

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 16:41:07

Correction Japanese Asian.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 16:51:39

With really small hands

Apr 25th 2023, 17:22:48

Acktully

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 17:35:03

TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 17:54:14

Welcome back RM, CNB and thebomb squad

You’re going to enjoy this ride whether you do it publicly or covertly. Who knows where you are. Maybe you’re already here, maybe not.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 25th 2023, 18:42:07

I’d rather Sam danger come back.

<3
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2023, 18:53:20

No feet photos or spider photos.... Lame. I am for Danger return instead too.

1/10 disappointment

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 20:38:52

I would be offended by these responses of wanting sam danger back instead of us......but

I see all of it was said without caps. Thus making it untrue.

1/10 CARES NOT

THANKS,
CNB

P.S: RED. HI. <=====3. OOPS. <==3. ERR NO, I MEAN <3

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2023, 20:46:04

NERD.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 25th 2023, 21:52:18

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
I would be offended by these responses of wanting sam danger back instead of us......but

I see all of it was said without caps. Thus making it untrue.

1/10 CARES NOT

THANKS,
CNB

P.S: RED. HI. <=====3. OOPS. <==3. ERR NO, I MEAN <3

<3 YOU 2

Joe

Apr 26th 2023, 0:48:34

*pelvic thrusts towards CNB*

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 26th 2023, 2:27:17

Originally posted by Joe:
*pelvic thrusts towards CNB*

If you wanted to play nose to pelvis all you had to do was ask.

*unzips pants *

Real Man

Apr 26th 2023, 23:01:03

Chuck, The irony of your post is that #10 applies to you, you tiny d*ck loser. Can’t believe how many serenades I had to sing you, I thought we were friends.

Glad you finally decided to show up though instead of taking $15,000 naps. The server is in dire straits and needs us more than ever.

Reminder to all that don’t remember, if we come back next set (or perhaps never) TheBOMB is a peaceful netting clan with an airtight insurance policy.

NEVER BEEN THE AGGRESSOR (IN CAPS SO ITS TRUE)

Rasp Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 23:34:48

welcome back.

Apparently, Evo is waiting for you with open arms to tag back up with them. Or that's the spin coming from LaF.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2023, 2:57:32

Rasp, that's funny. We were never allowed to hide in Evo because they were pacted to LaF. Something about honoring their pact and refusing to cancel it? They didnt want to be labeled as grade A douche bags if i recall. Who knows. They think we've been in Evo this whole time?

I mean, yes. We were in Evo. That's right. This whole time. I can't believe those idiots took this long to figure it out. Classic. Always one step ahead, right BFF Rasp?

But RM - I feel like there are some souls out there doing the good work for us. Just look at that salt. It's so plentiful. In fact, I've never seen so much of it. The dead sea has nothing on this place.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2023, 3:33:48

Once upon a time, there was a man named Chuck who had a strange habit of lying all the time. He would lie about everything, from his name to his age to sexual preference.

One day, Chuck was caught in yet another lie when someone on AT confronted him saying: "Time to quit lying, Chuck... if that is even your real name!"

Chuck finally mustered up the courage to admit, "You're right. Chuck isn't my real name. It's actually Chet. No Chevs."

P.S. Chuck is the leader of Evo

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2023, 4:46:52

Req - I'm not supposed to acknowledge you. You know who gets jealous. If he ever found out we met up and drank beers, they/them would never recover.

Wait. Am I Chev? I never remember who I am when we role play. Last time it was a sexually charged mannequin that came alive at night. Then a dirty French hooker with no arms. Or a down on his luck cop going through a divorce with a no talking policy.

Thanks,
Chet
Leader of Evo

Real Man

Apr 27th 2023, 17:07:55

lmao Chet hahaha that was a good one.

i don't understand this evo talk however.....Evo wants us to tag with them?

Why would we join Evo again? Just to get AB'd by inbred Rokkie and other lower primates who do Gerdler's bidding?

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 0:55:32

Chet thinks that is a great point, RM.

Chet doesn't want to go play in Evo again.

Chet likes it here in NM.

Thanks,
Chet
EVO Senate Member