Verified:

Josey Wales

Mar 16th 2024, 19:42:46

We were Netting in peace.

Mommy’s Basement Runs 8 Spy Ops on us. Probably to be a good neighbor.

We have no quarrel with the rest of Mercs or anyone else.

Josey Wales

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2024, 19:44:05

lol @ this post
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 19:47:54

He also kept sending me messages saying he was going to kill me and Josey

Canadian Geese Battalion (#298)
(Fascism)
Clan: Mercs
Networth: 13,996,721
Land: 25843
Successful Attack Percentage: 84.75%
Dead

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 20:29:45

Originally posted by Celphi:
lol @ this post

lol indeed. You just killed a tagged Mercs players.

Religious martyr Cathankins; there is an entire thread of Josey posting that he was going to be killing me and Suicidal lol

No one buys that you are netting with 6 tyrranies fully war prepped and with 300 missiles and full sdi. You all are just griefer suiciders as far as I am concerned.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 16th 2024, 20:38:18

Josey Wales

Mar 16th 2024, 20:53:49

We have no quarrel with Mercs or anyone else in this game.

Only you.

You decided to be a Bully this set.

We defended ourselves. Now look at you.

Squashed like a mo-fing fly.

Nail your carcass to the board and let it rot for the next 20 sets for everyone to see.

(Fascism)
Dead

Now you’re blithering on that you’re “Tagged.”

You were “Tagged” with me too then you turned around and did a Kill run on me.

Could Mercs Tag Kill this little clan?

With their eyes closed.

Will they? Can’t say and don’t know.

Or maybe they’ll turn a Bully out into the cold where he belongs.

Josey Wales

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 21:08:53

I was killed by LaF a few months ago.

Feel free to read what happened to them

https://m.earthempires.com/...perfly-52003?t=1691560147

Josey Wales

Mar 16th 2024, 21:29:20

You’re embarrassing yourself.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 22:13:50

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
We have no quarrel with Mercs or anyone else in this game.

Only you.

You decided to be a Bully this set.

We defended ourselves.

You were “Tagged” with me too then you turned around and did a Kill run on me.

Could Mercs Tag Kill this little clan?

With their eyes closed.

Will they?

Josey Wales

Well just two irrefutable points for you as you are wrong as usual.

I never attacked you or Cath after leaving your trash tag which can be corroborated by the country news of both of you morons.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/...iance/oldcountry/4560/143

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/alliance/oldcountry/4560/69

Second looks like a very important person in Mercs killed Cath last set. So I am pretty sure that Mercs can kill you as they aren’t scared of your little nooblet gang lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 22:28:51

You attacked us verbally constantly and berated Josey with threats dozens of times and promised to kill Josey. To top it all of you threatened to kill me because you are upset I decided to make you my personal farmland on other servers because of your big mouth.

Maybe you can call 100 people for backup and do a KR, I’m sure you can do something that pathetic because you are a dork but that won’t save you from being farmland on the other servers.

You are just mad that you are now getting bullied like you always try to bully others. And it’s hilarious. Because you look like an idiot. Mainly because you actually are.

Anyways, death before dishonor. This is Sparta and all of that.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 23:09:13

Originally posted by Cathankins:
You attacked us verbally constantly and berated Josey with threats dozens of times and promised to kill Josey. To top it all of you threatened to kill me because you are upset I decided to make you my personal farmland on other servers because of your big mouth.

Maybe you can call 100 people for backup and do a KR, I’m sure you can do something that pathetic because you are a dork but that won’t save you from being farmland on the other servers.

You are just mad that you are now getting bullied like you always try to bully others. And it’s hilarious. Because you look like an idiot. Mainly because you actually are.

Anyways, death before dishonor. This is Sparta and all of that.

Ah yes the threats initiated by your boyfriend Josy in both of these threads.

https://m.earthempires.com/...bloody-billhellip-52376/2

https://m.earthempires.com/...ideo-52178/4?t=1710335698

And yes I berated Josey for being an idiot and it shows. Look at his country this round. Had so much time to prepare and still had no turrets lol

You can join the long list of “noobs” that you claim that I chased out of the game soon Cathankins / Deezy or whatever other alias you want to go by.

To me it seems that you are hurt that I can muster up 100 friends and you only have Josy now that you got your ass banned from multiple tags lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 23:33:25

I was never banned or kicked out of any clan. I left PDM because if the behavior that has been all over the forums in recent days... I stand by that decision.

I left evo because I wanted to hit LAF over my big theo techer they killed. Then you started acting like... this and it has led to this. I haven’t spoke with evo since I played there.

Honestly if I had known you are a liar and two faced and a sadist and into constantly silly drama I would have never, ever played with you.

I have been deleted for posting my religious views on America, which are jewish. I do believe edom is doomed. 100
Percent.

I have seen a shekinah. I understand most here don’t believe and that’s “crazy” and that’s your decision. I don’t really care, i have moved on from that. Believe me I have zero wish to convert anyone to my beliefs. Once you you have made it clear you are a non believer through your words or action I move on. I would go further into my beliefs about non believers but I was deleted
Before I I will respect the mods and not because I understand my beliefs are highly offensive. That’s why I say I would rather not get into my beliefs.

You want to do that because you have got schooled and now you are mad and trying to play dirty and honestly that’s pathetic and it’s exactly the type of behavior I have came to expect from you.

Josey Wales

Mar 16th 2024, 23:55:17

“Had so much time to prepare and still had no turrets lol”

Wasn’t preparing for War. We were netting. Didn’t need turrets genius.

Rasp Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:09:46

I left evo because I wanted to hit LAF over my big theo techer they killed. Then you started acting like... this and it has led to this. I haven’t spoke with evo since I played there.

Honestly if I had known you are a liar and two faced and a sadist and into constantly silly drama I would have never, ever played with you.

Didn’t you suicide EVO last set?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:15:04

Originally posted by Rasp:

He sure did suicide Evo, as well as monsters and PDM.

It is why he is banned from Evo and PDM. He also suicided Mercs today so he is banned from ever applying to Mercs as well.

Cath is also a suicider in Primary and in express. He is literally one of those guys who played long enough to become the villain that he hated lol

On the religious thing I am pretty sure that 99% of the community does not care as to what you or who you believe or who you worship. This is a game not a church no one came here to listen to you preach!

Run your turns suicider boy! You have a lot of targets now that you messed with the Mercs & Friends bull…

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 0:17:55

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:19:09

Originally posted by Rasp:

No I just hit the LAF players that were playing with them that had killed my big theo techer netter and hit us when we were netting. I have zero beef with the clan Evo.

When I played with them they treated me well in general and when I left we had no issue. I actually didnt anticipate LAF ending up in Evo so that just worked out all crazy.

The LAF guys I hit had hit us 9 months prior and I had waited until they were netting to get them back.
I felt that was a fair retal seeing as how me hitting a war country wouldn’t really be an eye for an eye. I wanted my fair hits back.

Superfly then just made up a bunch of bs in general I assume (I have no idea if he lies or if others lied to him to he honest) and then we hit monsters as well.

I don’t even know any of the players in monsters at all except crackhead and hes been super cool to me. No I don’t have any reason to suicide Evo or monsters. I’ve already talked with the guys I hit and they understand why I hit them and that’s squashed

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:21:06

rasp did you get what he posted? he didn’t suicide Evo he just suicided LaF even though there is no such tag and he hit a country in Evo lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:30:30

Oh wait for clarifications I mean the laf guys were cool about it, the monster guy superfly had me hit that was innocent was super pissed off about the whole deal and I have an enemy now because of it.

Honest superfly deserves to die just for all of that snakelike behavior stirring up drama and then dipping on your boy during the fight.

If your friends leave you alone when a fight breaks out then you don’t have any actual friends lol I’m not with the snake stuff that’s oh so common here

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:33:05

it was a fight mercs did not agree with, but you still hit mercs this set. Now you die.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:40:11

Superfly sucks
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:02:03

Originally posted by Symbolic:
it was a fight mercs did not agree with, but you still hit mercs this set. Now you die.

Have it your way, here I will get rid of these before I die then

NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 2421 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 2300 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 2185 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 2075 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1972 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1873 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1779 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1690 A
NM Mar 17, 00:59 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1606 A
NM Mar 17, 01:01 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) DH
NM Mar 17, 01:01 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1526 A
NM Mar 17, 01:01 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1449 A
NM Mar 17, 01:01 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1377 A
NM Mar 17, 01:01 William Quantrill (#281) (JWALESCO) Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) (Mercs) 1308 A

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:09:56

Suicider!

The evidence is undeniable that Cathankins/ Deezy is now the suicider that he claimed to hate lol

Oh how the mighty and clean netter has fallen down to the level of griefer.

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 1:17:32

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Sorry you feel that way.

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 1:31:23

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Suicider!

The evidence is undeniable that Cathankins/ Deezy is now the suicider that he claimed to hate lol

Are you happy now Superdouche?

You’ve dragged your whole clan into War.

We may die, but just remember:

We bytch slapped you but good n’ silly, Schat in your a$$, and then sent you on your way with your teeth knocked out and a broken shoe shine box.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:48:18

Suicider!

Are you happy now Superdouche?

You’ve dragged your whole clan into War.

We may die, but just remember:

We bytch slapped you but good n’ silly, Schat in your a$$, and then sent you on your way with your teeth knocked out and a broken shoe shine box.

You talk really big for a guy that will be dead and will be farm land for the next 39 days of this round….

You literally decided to turn your entire tag into a nice shade of red lol

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 1:52:56

Hahahaha! That’s Comedy Gold!

You start a War…. Then you blame us! LMFAO!

The only thing you should be worried about are your Resarts.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 2:05:28

I’m not playing on Alliance so I didn’t kill anyone.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:15:15

I spied all 6 of your tagged country after Cath messaged me in express telling me that he will be suiciding me on all servers. You literally set out to wreck me from day one. You ain’t fooling anyone. You had 6 war prepared countries. Actually 5 cuz yours is trash as per usual but your goal was set from the get go of this round lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:17:37

Originally posted by Celphi:
I’m not playing on Alliance so I didn’t kill anyone.

Shame on you.

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 2:31:12

I spied all 6 of your tagged country after Cath messaged me in express telling me that he will be suiciding me on all servers. You literally set out to wreck me from day one. You ain’t fooling anyone. You had 6 war prepared countries. Actually 5 cuz yours is trash as per usual but your goal was set from the get go of this round lol

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 2:34:08

Laughable.

Remember when you told PDM that you were going to right through their front door to get me?

Well…..You walked up to our front door and had your head taken off in minutes.

Took like 3 minutes to Kill you.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:38:30

It’s crazy how much superfly lies. The guy is literally a compulsive liar. He will tell you something that the entire community knows isn’t true like that ^^^^ shamelessly.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:03:10

Laughable.

Remember when you told PDM that you were going to right through their front door to get me?

Well…..You walked up to our front door and had your head taken off in minutes.

Took like 3 minutes to Kill you.

yup and that is why Doug didn't welcome you back! I have a conversation in my PMs between Doug and I on February 2nd saying that he wouldn't welcome you back cuz you are a risk to PDM.

I can screen shot it for you if you like or a moderator can have a look at my conversations to verify its authenticity.
Also have a discord screen shot of Evo members saying that trash bag Cath is banned and no longer welcome in Evo after suiciding them as well.

on the 3 minutes kill? Maybe you need to learn time and math

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/alliance/country/298

you guys spied the hell out of me earlier but your first recorded hit was:
2024-03-16 19:29:11 BR William Quantrill (#281) JWALESCO Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) Mercs 141B 296 C

your kill hit was:

2024-03-16 19:45:00 CM Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) JWALESCO Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) Mercs 175B 2 C

tell me how that was 3 minutes. Also its pretty sad that 6 war prepped countries took 16 minutes to kill a country that had 18 turns and no defence or real cash on hand to wall.

I keep posting proof to discredit all of your lies that you keep telling the community and you two continue to fabricate more. You are both compulsives liars and trash griefers who have 0 credibility after I keep smacking your lies down.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 3:06:14

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:07:22

I don’t actually care about any of that silliness you just said

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:07:27

like you messaged me this morning. You keep on making up lies cuz you dont care what the community thinks of you!

Message from Apollyon The Destroyer (#10) sent on Mar 16, 17:58
Report this message
Honestly at this point I don’t care what this community thinks. Most of them are non believers who attack me because of my religious beliefs and they are all snakes and backstabbers.

That’s why this community is dying. It’s a community of people who are either super huge pieces of work OR they are too cowardly to rock the boat and just stay quiet

I couldnt care less what any of these people think. There’s like less than 10 players here whose IQ are even high enough to address me from a perspective of a peer

Save the bs I honestly don’t care

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:08:49

Why do you take pictures of your “friends” when you talk with them? Lmao what kind of man acts like this?

Why would you think posting that makes you look good in any way?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:10:08

like you messaged me this morning. You keep on making up lies cuz you dont care what the community thinks of you!

Message from Apollyon The Destroyer (#10) sent on Mar 16, 17:58
Report this message
Honestly at this point I don’t care what this community thinks. Most of them are non believers who attack me because of my religious beliefs and they are all snakes and backstabbers.

That’s why this community is dying. It’s a community of people who are either super huge pieces of work OR they are too cowardly to rock the boat and just stay quiet

I couldnt care less what any of these people think. There’s like less than 10 players here whose IQ are even high enough to address me from a perspective of a peer

Save the bs I honestly don’t care

Are you trying to make me look like the most based man to ever live? What’s your angle super dork?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:11:37

This dude literally keeps posting proof that he spies on all his friends and prepares blackmail lmao

This is the exact behavior I am talking about. You are a legit weirdo man

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:44:03

This dude literally keeps posting proof that he spies on all his friends and prepares blackmail lmao

This is the exact behavior I am talking about. You are a legit weirdo man

I am sorry that I posted the message that YOU SENT to me earlier today before you suicided the Mercs tag in alliance server.

man this guy just cant stop lying. Its a like an addiction or habit now for him.

oh look at that I broke 5,000 posts now arguing with the pathological liar on the forums...

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 3:46:12

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 8:18:59

3 Minute Mommy….Dead.

(Fascism)
Dead

Josey Wales