Verified:

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 8:04:16

I really, really wish you had just kept your word.

Now everyone is going to have to pay.

EVO & PDM….

Do you see what these liars have now done to you?

Josey

Message from Rainbow Muffin Brigade (#283) sent on Mar 18, 2:05
Report this massage

Josey,

I don't really see the point in assembling the war clans just to kill you guys for killing superfly and then missile dumping our netters. Our guys are taking it easy and waiting for action to pop up. We're not out here to attack anyone this set or had any plans to.

I hope whatever issue you and Cath have against superfly, you guys will get it out of your system and we can all move on next set.

I don't really see the appeal in gathering up the boys to kill a small independent clan that we've never had issues with prior. We're not even in "war mode", and if we are, it will be to kill bullies. I'd rather see your clan grow.

Cath at the end of the day is a good dude anyways. He's not a bully, just had some fallout with SF.

Let's just power through this misunderstanding and move on next set.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 8:41:33

At this point I would say it’s safe to assume anything anyone says in this community is a lie and shouldn’t be trusted. Some of them appear to be legit sociopaths and just make up lies like that one kid everyone knew growing up. Their word is no good. Sad sight to see indeed.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 10:33:10

Thank you Josey. Earth 2025 began mostly as a war game and all players knew it. There was a lot of trash talk back in the day. Mostly in fun.
Over the past 20+ years, many original players made "friends". I call them net friends.
As the game progressed, most net friends no longer wanted to war their other net friends and the game lost its intent.
Over time, more and more "friendly wars" were arranged which are sooo overrated.

I don't personally use a lot of social media.....I log into just to play the game. There are a lot of Alliances that communicate with their friends outside of the game through different social media and friends, across alliances, do the same.
Over the past 20+ years, although they won't admit it, many players have made this game their life.
They actually care what other players think about them. I don't.
My only alliance communications come the the game site inbox, in-game messages, and WC conversations.
There is always AT, which was originally used a lot for game smack. AT now has evolved to folks sharing their feelings through a LOT of "outside the game" conversations. Again, mostly by folks who have made it their real life vs. game life.

The player count has shrunk to a point where Multi-players no longer get banned. It has come to the point that outside social media comments can get you banned ingame.

Once again, I say thank you Josey. You folks have brought back the AT smack. My smack expert opinion would suggest that you folks make your point and move on. Repeating the same smack, over and over across multiple AT threads, tends to lose its effect. Your statement "None Of You Will Net In Peace Again" reminds me of how it was in the old days.
The game has evolved where only those expecting to "Net in peace" are bot hitting netters. How sad. Playing 1A, with a bunch of Bot hitters, is like watch paint dry.
Those netters that get hit by real players are crying because they were not war prepped.....how stupid! If folks want to play without defence, then they better be tough and stop whining. I don't consider it being war prepped when i build a country that makes the risk of hitting me not worth the overall gain. Worst case, my country gets killed. Restarting is also part of the game.
As the year 2025 approaches, it is good to see the AT smack and seeing bot hitters thinking about defence as some may call it being war prepped.
Thanks Josey.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 11:51:35

Josey I think that message should be interpreted as:

Let whatever happens this set happens and then we all move on from it the next reset. According to the last sentence

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 12:11:24

Originally posted by Cathankins:
At this point I would say it’s safe to assume anything anyone says in this community is a lie and shouldn’t be trusted. Some of them appear to be legit sociopaths and just make up lies like that one kid everyone knew growing up. Their word is no good. Sad sight to see indeed.

Cath, you just think everyone is out to get you because of your personal beliefs bro.
You’re an awesome Jewish person is my opinion.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:17:32

Originally posted by Coalie:

Cath, you just think everyone is out to get you because of your personal beliefs bro.

Coalie, let me remind you that this is a game. Empathy has no place in a war game.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:30:30

Please don’t misrepresent what I said, I explained exactly what happened here (in link) to you, my private beliefs (Judaism) were posted by Doug on the forums and I have been harassed for that by several users. Gonz0 being the worst. You downplaying that is no friend you are just two faced and sneaky in general and I have noticed that prior to this little dishonest statement.

https://www.earthempires.com/...-going-to-kill-us-52485/2

This is actually the perfect example of how much these guys lie. This guy knows exactly what happened and then tries to carry water for them. Very dishonest behavior.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:08:15

STicks and stones may break my bones by words can never hurt me.
Valuable genx lesson.

There yah go.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:10:34

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

EVO & PDM….

Josey

Report this massage

Josey,

I don't really see the point in assembling the war clans just to kill you guys for killing superfly and then missile dumping our netters. Our guys are taking it easy and waiting for action to pop up. We're not out here to attack anyone this set or had any plans to.

I hope whatever issue you and Cath have against superfly, you guys will get it out of your system and we can all move on next set.

I don't really see the appeal in gathering up the boys to kill a small independent clan that we've never had issues with prior. We're not even in "war mode", and if we are, it will be to kill bullies. I'd rather see your clan grow.

Cath at the end of the day is a good dude anyways. He's not a bully, just had some fallout with SF.

*raises eyebrow*

Paradigm President of failed speeling

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:16:03

Look at that another dead carcass to hang off the wall to serve as witness that Josey Wale and Co are public enemy #1

Josey Wales (#14)
(Tyranny)
Clan: JWALESCO
Networth: 7,766,588
Land: 14201
Successful Attack Percentage: 88.89%
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
Dead

Tag kill noob!

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 14:09:56

EVO & PDM….

Josey

Report this massage

Josey,

Josey, I think I need you to clear up what you mean here please. It feels like you are expressing an intent to hit Evo and PDM. I hope that I am not reading that correctly.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 17:12:24

I’ll clear it up soon.

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 20:38:44

Head Honchos,

Has Cath been banned from the forums? Is that it now?

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 20:40:15

Whoever plays God in these forums,

Has Cath been banned from the forums?

Is that it now?

En4cer Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 20:52:16

Whoever plays God in these forums,

Has Cath been banned from the forums?

Is that it now?

Josey - I think I read Prime has handed out bans in one of the threads.

Marc

Mar 19th 2024, 21:48:20

Sorry, how does Evo fit into all this?
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 22:33:23

When did you all go so soft?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 22:34:33

I’ve poured myself a scotch.

Now then. To get back on topic-

Here’s where we stand:

It’s one Big Sh*t Sandwich and everyone of you is gonna have to take a big bite. Hasn’t happened in a while, so you’re all due for a good taste. Look, I don’t like it any more than you do but this is a war game and, well…. War is Hell.

I’ll get right to the meat of it.

1. Evo/ PDM-

Wipe Mercs off the face of the server. Followed by Super-rowtch.

Otherwise, good luck netting for the foreseeable future.

Thank God this is a War Game! Praise Jesus.

I truly am sorry for this, because I like you guys… played with you guys…. Never wanted this….but you can thank mercs and superpyook. They are the architects of your current misfortune potentially recurring future misfortune.

The great thing about this game is that anyone is fair game.

Superfly just taught us all that. I give that roll of used toilet paper a lot of credit.

A small clan can be just as devastating as a big clan, especially when you have nothing to lose and don’t mind restarting 20 times in a set… no effing problem. LMAO. It will be like an itch you just can’t scratch.

Moving on.

2. Psychos Wanted: Apply Within

Any of you Freighter Class Psychos out there, need a home?

Come see me.

The rules: No rules.

You can do what you what to whomever you want.

Even you closet Psychopaths that have been Netting for years and have forgotten the taste of blood. If any of you greasy basement weirdos want to come on board to let off some steam by killing your own clan family… no problem. I’d be happy to stuff your faces and supply a puke tray.

Calling on all Russians and Ukrainians. Need you. You guys are effing Killers and you respect Honor. So I’m sure that you can see why I’m pissed off. You will fight with me as brothers and once we’re all drunk on clan blood you can kill each other’s countries as you wish. I won’t stand in the way.

Clan Leaders. Any of you clan leaders that want to go Section 8 for a little bit and kill any number of your whining b*tch players… welcome! Yes, youwill be able to do that with me.

And finally…

Superfly (once you restart) and Suicidal.

I could really use two guys like you to help me in the up coming dirty business and you two absolutely dishonest, honorless, dirty pool playing criminal skumbags are the best in the business. I need some lowlife mental caseswho have no scruples and who would enjoy killing everyone in the Game. Yes, I can offer you that. Need you both. Need your Magic.

So Drow, to clarify for you:

Anarchy.

Josey Wales

P.S. Let Cath out of your Jan 6th Gulag. Enough already.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 22:55:13

Originally posted by Marc:

Cathy played in Evo for a short while. LaF executed the Evo crew in the last couple weeks of a set last year because they were warring Mercs and couldn't net. He held that grudge (justified) and last set discovered a former LaF player had joined Evo and trashed him. He has since been banned and stripped of titles in Evolution. He wants back in but that door is locked. The other reason being Evo is a netting clan and this new suicide squad wants easy targets.

Marc

Mar 19th 2024, 23:14:44

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Marc:

Cathy played in Evo for a short while. LaF executed the Evo crew in the last couple weeks of a set last year because they were warring Mercs and couldn't net. He held that grudge (justified) and last set discovered a former LaF player had joined Evo and trashed him. He has since been banned and stripped of titles in Evolution. He wants back in but that door is locked. The other reason being Evo is a netting clan and this new suicide squad wants easy targets.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense then.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 0:16:24

I’ve poured myself a scotch.

Now then. To get back on topic-

Here’s where we stand:

It’s one Big Sh*t Sandwich and everyone of you is gonna have to take a big bite. Hasn’t happened in a while, so you’re all due for a good taste. Look, I don’t like it any more than you do but this is a war game and, well…. War is Hell.

I’ll get right to the meat of it.

1. Evo/ PDM-

Wipe Mercs off the face of the server. Followed by Super-rowtch.

Otherwise, good luck netting for the foreseeable future.

Thank God this is a War Game! Praise Jesus.

I truly am sorry for this, because I like you guys… played with you guys…. Never wanted this….but you can thank mercs and superpyook. They are the architects of your current misfortune potentially recurring future misfortune.

The great thing about this game is that anyone is fair game.

Superfly just taught us all that. I give that roll of used toilet paper a lot of credit.

A small clan can be just as devastating as a big clan, especially when you have nothing to lose and don’t mind restarting 20 times in a set… no effing problem. LMAO. It will be like an itch you just can’t scratch.

Moving on.

2. Psychos Wanted: Apply Within

Any of you Freighter Class Psychos out there, need a home?

Come see me.

The rules: No rules.

You can do what you what to whomever you want.

Even you closet Psychopaths that have been Netting for years and have forgotten the taste of blood. If any of you greasy basement weirdos want to come on board to let off some steam by killing your own clan family… no problem. I’d be happy to stuff your faces and supply a puke tray.

Calling on all Russians and Ukrainians. Need you. You guys are effing Killers and you respect Honor. So I’m sure that you can see why I’m pissed off. You will fight with me as brothers and once we’re all drunk on clan blood you can kill each other’s countries as you wish. I won’t stand in the way.

Clan Leaders. Any of you clan leaders that want to go Section 8 for a little bit and kill any number of your whining b*tch players… welcome! Yes, youwill be able to do that with me.

And finally…

Superfly (once you restart) and Suicidal.

I could really use two guys like you to help me in the up coming dirty business and you two absolutely dishonest, honorless, dirty pool playing criminal skumbags are the best in the business. I need some lowlife mental caseswho have no scruples and who would enjoy killing everyone in the Game. Yes, I can offer you that. Need you both. Need your Magic.

So Drow, to clarify for you:

Anarchy.

Josey Wales

P.S. Let Cath out of your Jan 6th Gulag. Enough already.

Ok so if I am reading the first part correctly; you want to destroy SuperFly and Mercs correct?

Half way through your statment you praise SuperFly as your teacher and model that you are following.

Last part of your statement you are asking and wanting SuperFly to join you and lead your crusade to destroy SuperFly.

Is that correct? Can any other player please examine the statment and see if my assessment is correct please?

If so, I am considering signing up if you have a good benefits package for your members.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 20th 2024, 0:19:00
See Original Post

Josey Wales

Mar 20th 2024, 0:53:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:

If so, I am considering signing up if you have a good benefits package for your members.

Bennies are good.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2024, 1:08:33

I don't think Cath was trying to join back with Evo - I don't think he even logged in since that last set when LaF killed everyone but the ex-LaF players we let join us to avoid the war. I'd be surprised if he had ill will towards us but he can correct me in game if he likes (I assume he's on a forum timeout based on Primeval's comments). He does seem to have reason to dislike Doug, though I'm not sure how involved he is in with PDM at the moment - I thought someone mentioned he hadn't been around lately, and I'm not sure if Josey is on good terms or not.

So I guess the connection is not clear to me. You FS'd mercs, they called in their defense allies (which you should've expected) and mopped up your tag. Since you feel it was unfair to have allies on the alliance server, you are now... attacking other alliances to make sure everyone hates you? I think BlackHole tried this on team, and it didn't work out so well (but I mean, if you really want to be the new BH, I guess you're well on your way). It certainly will make people leave the server / game, and you'll have lost all good will that you previously had, but maybe it'll help encourage qz to finish ClanGDI?

Josey Wales

Mar 20th 2024, 1:14:21

Originally posted by Tertius:
I don't think Cath was trying to join back with Evo - I don't think he even logged in since that last set when LaF killed everyone but the ex-LaF players we let join us to avoid the war. I'd be surprised if he had ill will towards us but he can correct me in game if he likes (I assume he's on a forum timeout based on Primeval's comments). He does seem to have reason to dislike Doug, though I'm not sure how involved he is in with PDM at the moment - I thought someone mentioned he hadn't been around lately, and I'm not sure if Josey is on good terms or not.

So I guess the connection is not clear to me. You FS'd mercs, they called in their defense allies (which you should've expected) and mopped up your tag. Since you feel it was unfair to have allies on the alliance server, you are now... attacking other alliances to make sure everyone hates you? I think BlackHole tried this on team, and it didn't work out so well (but I mean, if you really want to be the new BH, I guess you're well on your way). It certainly will make people leave the server / game, and you'll have lost all good will that you previously had, but maybe it'll help encourage qz to finish ClanGDI?

Yeah…. That’s the low information narrative. A+

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2024, 1:16:41

I AM TRYING TO SHOP ON AMAZON ATM FFS

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2024, 1:18:41

lol @ galleri
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 1:45:10

Originally posted by galleri:
I AM TRYING TO SHOP ON AMAZON ATM FFS

What you buying me amiga?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2024, 1:53:56

Washi Tape, Easter baskets, sketch books, artist pencils. Meclazine.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2024, 2:27:34

Originally posted by galleri:
Washi Tape, Easter baskets, sketch books, artist pencils. Meclazine.

No crayons?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rasp Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 3:04:52

Per usual, Tertius sums things up quite nicely.

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2024, 8:09:24

Really looking forward to next set.

We’ll all be reminiscing… remember those good ole’ netting days…

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 13:02:55

We have our bots loaded and ready for you next set

MrEd Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 13:23:11

War?

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 13:29:37

They're not going anywhere bullseye. You and Cathy can smack your heads against a wall all you want. There are 30+ players who want nothing more than warfare and turning you inside out. You guys can get 1 suicide each, then its restart and spending 2 months as target practice. If you're lucky the multi creating cheaters BHole and Milky will join and give some comic relief when BHole starts posting about your suicide targets being bullies and griefers. If the Russians have a moment of sobriety between bottles and beating their wife, they will tag M4D, but I expect they will go untag and join your reject revolution. Next set will end with you begging for pacts and praying Gerdler is still skulking around behind the curtain pimping for clangdi immunity.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 15:08:49

Originally posted by g0nz0:

They're not going anywhere bullseye. You and Cathy can smack your heads against a wall all you want. There are 30+ players who want nothing more than warfare and turning you inside out. You guys can get 1 suicide each, then its restart and spending 2 months as target practice. If you're lucky the multi creating cheaters BHole and Milky will join and give some comic relief when BHole starts posting about your suicide targets being bullies and griefers. If the Russians have a moment of sobriety between bottles and beating their wife, they will tag M4D, but I expect they will go untag and join your reject revolution. Next set will end with you begging for pacts and praying Gerdler is still skulking around behind the curtain pimping for clangdi immunity.

I have planned for this and that’s exactly why we will be going all commie Indy and doing all spies and first striking evo with spy ops.

This will continue until all of the other clans back off.

Either merc/evo call off their dawgs or evo is at enteral war, which we are happy to do.

We may just do this every set now for the long run actually. All of our guys have decided we enjoy this.

See you boys soon

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 15:34:36

I would also like to add, I can spot your netters out and we will do surgical strikes targetting the netters.

The ball is in evo/mercs court. This is our ultimatum and is non negotiable.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 15:43:20

LaF attacks Evo because mercs is attacking them. This kills Cath.

He leaves the server in a huff for almost a year, and returns to maim an ex-LaF player who now plays in Evo.

He has a falling out with his fellow griefers and attacks mercs. This kills Cath.

Now Cath attacks Evo because mercs is attacking him.

"You've become the very thing you swore to destroy." This kills Cath.

Did LaF killing you stop mercs? No - we are completely separate alliances. If you want to pact out with mercs, talk to Dark Demon not Superfly (and not Evo).

https://imgflip.com/i/8ljmph

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 16:03:38

He attacks us, gets rekt and then issues ultimatums.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 16:11:58

He leaves the server in a huff for almost a year, and returns to maim an ex-LaF player who now plays in Evo.

He has a falling out with his fellow griefers and attacks mercs. This kills Cath.

Did LaF killing you stop mercs? No - we are completely separate alliances. If you want to pact out with mercs, talk to Dark Demon not Superfly (and not Evo).

Normally your assessments are spot on Tertius but I’ll add more info:

Myself and Suicidal decided that teaming with dumb & dumber was a complete joke so we left their crusade and we made amends with Monsters immediately.

For some reason dumb & dumber have it in their head that the way to get back at me is by hitting Evo. I have never played in Evo and DGAF about Evo but somehow they think this hurts me…

No one should be surprised at this not making any sense as dumb and dumber put on a very good display of their level of crazy before they all got the forum bans on on all the locked and deleted threads from early March.

Anyways just ignore it and don’t worry Tertius and Evo guys. As Coalie said the SOL bot will identify the potential suiciders by turn 120 so they will be maimed and hung like they were this set.

They will tire of restarting 6 times as they did this set and they will F off eventually like every other suicider who has graced us with their presence.

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 4th 2024, 16:17:37

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 17:11:28

QFT

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2024, 18:14:48

We have our bots loaded and ready for you next set

LMMotherEfffingAO!

You basement hybrid nerds-trolls are most certainly the touchiest of touch holes!

All I said was that we’ll be talking fondly about the good ole’ days of netting and you guys blow your gaskets one after another! Pop…pop pop…. Pop pop pop!

The psychosis does raise a few good topics though.

So, Moderators…. See. Coals has promised to scalp us with all their Bots. Says they’ve loaded their bots and the are going to scalp us with them.

Seems a little unfair. We don’t have any bots. Where in the parameters of the game can we get some bots to make a fair fight?

Where is the Bot button on the menu?

Isn’t this what Blackhole was talking about? What about a new player that decides to play. Then attacks one of the evoberries for some land and then gets bullied by an army of bots.

Formal request- Can you please Ban all use of bots so that the game is fair?

Or can you please suspend all use of bots to make the game fair?

Can you also initiate the new GDI concept?

Also, pay no attention to superdook. I just demolished him over on express and left him in a pool of his own spittle, so understandably, he’s all jammed up and has a long face.

But to further comment-

In regard to multis:

Moderators…. Am I correct in assuming that now we can run multis? What’s the difference between an army of bots and an army of multis?

Like Cath said. No problem. We can keep this up for a long time. Years. Should be good fun!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 18:34:38

We made new ones too,

One is called “JoseyWales restards tracker” to track all of your new restarts.

Another one called “JoseyWales Networth > 1m” so whenever your restards go over 1m networth, we will load it into…

“JoseyWales killer bot speedkill(tm). This was Sov’s special bot that we borrowed from SoF.

Dallas Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 18:36:59

These 1 country server forums are lively for sure. Interesting concept where everyone is or thinks they are a bad azz. More power to ya.....continue on!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 18:55:36

I don't even know who's on who's side. I can only pin point one thing, eternal war against the wrong side seems like something Ive seen...somewhere before..I can't put a finger on it.......for some reason or another.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:00:32

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
I don't even know who's on who's side. I can only pin point one thing, eternal war against the wrong side seems like something Ive seen...somewhere before..I can't put a finger on it.......for some reason or another.

Merc was mad because they couldn’t handle our 6 man war clan and had to call in like 5 clans last set to save them. Now as our retal we are going to wage eternal war against evo netters. As Josey said their netting days are over.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:01:39

I didnt ask. You're gonna get smoked.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:06:50

I used to play with evo, merc and evo leadership are one and the same or at the least very very sympathetic to each other. So we are gonna to target evo as a result of that. I understand the one thing none of these guys want is evo being targeted in this manner. Since these groups have advocated and defended for these tactics so often I have zero with applying it to their group(s)

They are all mad because I waited to target Laf netters over some bs they did long ago. None of these guys can let their retal slide so instead they are all about to dig themselves into a deeper whole. This is a big miscalculation on their part. In time they will understand this.

As Josey said evo’s netting days will be coming to an end and we will organize larger and larger groups until we break the wall.

Anyone who wishes to join us is welcome, just send me or Josey a message

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:08:14

Don’t care if asked, we may get smoked. But by the time this is over evo will be no more. This is the war you all want and you shall receive it. Don’t be mad when some friends show up in this game that you aren’t expecting.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:13:54

Don’t care if asked, we may get smoked. But by the time this is over evo will be no more. This is the war you all want and you shall receive it. Don’t be mad when some friends show up in this game that you aren’t expecting.

I am pretty sure "WHOLE" is spelled HOLE.... in this case. So in other words, you are going to ruin what's left of this game on purpose??? Or does it sound like "I'm gonna cry cause my mommy doesn't hug me enough?"
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:15:02

Well, Good luck with your holy...errr..ahem...eternal war against whomever you're mad at. Have fun. And I pray...errrr I mean, I hope you get many many hugs from somebody someday....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up