Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 0:30:16

This is like a hockey player leaving the NHL (peak E:2025) and playing in some Swiss league for 15 years and bragging about all his records 😂 GOAT my ass, I stomped you out 1v1 a few times

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 1:51:42

Originally posted by vettiv:
Oh I get it now. I was just telling myself no one can be that arrogant or disrespectful to nuke someone multiple times, apologize, then go back to doing the thing they apologized for.

Darkness will see me next set.

This is exactly what I was talking about. He acts like this all the time. If you want to come play with my group send me a message. You are welcome to.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2024, 2:13:08

Absolute worse server to return back to the game on.

Highly recommend EXPRESS.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 2:28:38

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Oh I get it now. I was just telling myself no one can be that arrogant or disrespectful to nuke someone multiple times, apologize, then go back to doing the thing they apologized for.

Darkness will see me next set.

This is exactly what I was talking about. He acts like this all the time. If you want to come play with my group send me a message. You are welcome to.

Yea Vetti go join the pathological and demented liar Cathankins and die 17 times like him and his one teammate.

Honestly dude go join weedylar, bad4u or hell even the lights. Your life and mental health will thank you.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 2:29:49

Originally posted by Celphi:

This is actually solid advice.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 3:26:25

It is solid advice.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Apr 27th 2024, 4:08:47

All that fluff you talk and just walked right past my comment, you must remember how bad I whupped you

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 20:57:15

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
All that fluff you talk and just walked right past my comment, you must remember how bad I whupped you

Are you talking to me? I dont even know you and looking at your profile you and I haven't engaged in any battles. All I see is u dying a bunch of times tagged Weedylar and I have never warred my friend Bradens tag.

So either you aint talking to me, you got me confused with someone else or you played under another account name before. Either way in express no one has whooped my ass. Only Gerdler has ever killed me in express on a 1vs1 fight....

vettiv Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 23:34:27

Somehow I find express to be a bit chaotic. Maybe it’s because there’s too many turns and I want something a bit slower? I’m not sure, but I am giving it a try there.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 0:44:46

Somehow I find express to be a bit chaotic. Maybe it’s because there’s too many turns and I want something a bit slower? I’m not sure, but I am giving it a try there.

Don’t bother with primary until the next round. Starting late makes you immediate land grab.

Tourney is about to restart it’s slower pay and small levels 10-15 players each

vettiv Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 4:11:59

I'm already in primary and don't mind getting a late start there as I'm only practicing netting and building defense. Tourney I do mind getting a late start because I want to get back to game A. But tourney is not as attack heavy as it used to be 15 years ago

Apr 29th 2024, 4:20:46

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Are you talking to me? I dont even know you and looking at your profile you and I haven't engaged in any battles. All I see is u dying a bunch of times tagged Weedylar and I have never warred my friend Bradens tag.

So either you aint talking to me, you got me confused with someone else or you played under another account name before. Either way in express no one has whooped my ass. Only Gerdler has ever killed me in express on a 1vs1 fight....

I haven't been around for like 10 years, but you have been using I R WoG SuPerFlY or however you do the caps since before the EE days. You've been rekt fool.

Edited By: VicRattlehead on Apr 29th 2024, 4:25:25
See Original Post

Apr 29th 2024, 4:25:01

Express can be tough with the firehose of turns for sure. It's more about the turns per market sale than anything else (well except cashers obvi) and it's a different kind of timing. This was only my second set back though and I got 7th with a c/i (which generally don't do well in Express and a particularly bad market this time) and a craptastic de-stock because I was busy all day. It's definitely something you can pick up, but the big benefit in coming back and trying it right away is that you make all of the "rust" mistakes fast. 😂

vettiv Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 5:46:40

^^^True, which is why I figured if I get blown to hell, might as well have it happen immediately in express so I can see where I went wrong

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 14:11:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I haven't been around for like 10 years, but you have been using I R WoG SuPerFlY or however you do the caps since before the EE days. You've been rekt fool.

Dude 10 years ago? Everyone was getting wrecked 10 years ago. RD destroying alliance, The Sex Offenders destroying Team server, countless suiciders wrecking everyone in express/tourney/primary.

10 years ago I would have also wrecked your ass 10x times over as war is all that went on back then….

But again, I don’t know you cuz I don’t recall you from 10 years ago and your profile doesn’t have much for country history available to even peak at your news so will just take your word for it that we have battled a decade ago.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 15:12:42

dont be sensitive SF.

It'll be okay.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 17:19:45

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
dont be sensitive SF.

It'll be okay.

What do you mean? I am acknowledging him and that he was probably battled me 10 years ago. This game 10 years ago was awesome with the amount of players and wars in every server.

Now it is but a shadow with every one crying cuz they got land grabbed or cuz they took a few random missiles lol