Verified:

Josey Wales

Apr 26th 2024, 19:19:49

Slagpit,

After a country dies, what purpose does the “Restarted From” feature serve that may present when yiu search for a country?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 2:43:03

Helps to identify people who have been killed vs. being a fresh country.

Actually helpful to prevent warring restarts from hiding Untagged and also suiciders from flying under the radar to grow and attack again.

Josey Wales

Apr 27th 2024, 8:13:29

I wasn’t asking you.

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Actually helpful to prevent warring restarts from hiding Untagged and also suiciders from flying under the radar to grow and attack again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2024, 16:35:45

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
I wasn’t asking you.

But he answered the question correctly....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 20:39:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I wasn’t asking you.

He really thought that a high ranking officer like Slagpit was gonna come and answer his question lol. I felt bad for him cuz by JW math it has been a week since he posted and no one had answered his question.

Guess that is what I get for trying to be helpful to someone who cant be helped...

Josey Wales

Apr 29th 2024, 7:32:39

I wasn’t asking you.

He really thought that a high ranking officer like Slagpit was gonna come and answer his question lol. I felt bad for him cuz by JW math it has been a week since he posted and no one had answered his question.

Guess that is what I get for trying to be helpful to someone who cant be helped...

Can’t help yourself can you buddy?

I was serious. If I make a thread, your not welcome in it. I have zero interest in reading any response from you or any opinion that you might have.

Josey Wales

Apr 29th 2024, 7:35:25

I wasn’t asking you.

Can’t help yourself can you buddy?

I was serious. If I make a thread, your not welcome in it. I have zero interest in reading any response from you or any opinion that you might have.