Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 4:31:19

Get bodied, fools. #LGR

Edited By: VicRattlehead on May 17th 2024, 2:10:34
See Original Post

momo Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 23:08:44

Next round they'll have to play a real team.

Apr 30th 2024, 0:49:24

The good news is it will probably be the Canes, who have no answer for the Rangers physicality. Rempe, Cuylle, Trouba, Kakko - they are going to wear those guys out.

momo Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 0:59:58

If they happen to get past the Canes, Boston or the Panthers will be waiting for them.

Apr 30th 2024, 1:18:30

Swept Boston this year and blew their freaking doors off. Florida is the one team in the East that worries me.

momo Game profile

May 1st 2024, 22:39:01

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Swept Boston this year and blew their freaking doors off. Florida is the one team in the East that worries me.

Boston dropped game 5 at home, just like last year. I wonder if they're going to implode like last year?

May 2nd 2024, 1:35:16

Originally posted by momo:

Boston dropped game 5 at home, just like last year. I wonder if they're going to implode like last year?

That would be fantastic for sure, between Lucic and Marchand they've employed a couple of the most dislikeable guys in the league for most of the last decade.

momo Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 1:06:05

That would be fantastic for sure, between Lucic and Marchand they've employed a couple of the most dislikeable guys in the league for most of the last decade.

Didn’t Lucic get picked up for domestic violence? Everyone hates the “rat”.

May 3rd 2024, 1:13:54

Yeah, he did, it turned out to be a really bizarre story. Toronto is dominating play right now but they are not solving Swayman.

momo Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 2:52:03

To

Yeah, he did, it turned out to be a really bizarre story. Toronto is dominating play right now but they are not solving Swayman.

Toronto 2 Boston 1, Montgomery is going to start drinking again!

May 3rd 2024, 3:48:09

Winning 2 in a row without Matthews to push to 7, everything about this is bonkers

momo Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 12:29:20

Winning 2 in a row without Matthews to push to 7, everything about this is bonkers

Toronto goalie change gave the Leafs a boost. Now they’re in Swayman’s head.

May 3rd 2024, 13:53:32

It sure seems like that. This dude Woll bas been a wall.

I am going to make a specific prediction for the Rangers/Canes series.

Carolina wins game 1. Rempe does Rempe things, but is also on the ice for a goal against and in the box for another one. This is the excuse Lavi needs to sit Rempe for the (miraculously medically cleared) Filip Chytil. The Rangers will then run out the next 3 before dropping game 5 at MSG, and then close it out in Carolina. So the opposite of the last time these teams met in the playoffs, as far as the road team winning a bunch.

May 6th 2024, 3:29:16

Dallas won game 7, and the Rangers remain undefeated in the postseason.

May 8th 2024, 3:18:37

And the Rangers remain the only undefeated team in the playoffs

Iron Mike Tyson

May 10th 2024, 4:45:17

Iron Mike Tyson

May 10th 2024, 19:13:53

Knowing of my affinity for seeing guys smash each other in the face, and New York, Iron Mike attended the game last night. Needed more punching, like the one in Florida.

May 12th 2024, 15:23:18

Well, now the Rangers are only 7-1 in the playoffs.

May 14th 2024, 2:48:27

Well fluff.

momo Game profile

May 14th 2024, 21:50:02

Well fluff.

Hmm…are the Rangers starting to choke?…Maybe, Canes coming on.

May 15th 2024, 3:30:19

I predicted Rangers in 6 on the hockey boards I post on, I still have faith. 3 game losing streaks are pretty rare for this team.

May 17th 2024, 2:10:09

The Rangers are now the first team to punch their tickets to the Conference Finals. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

momo Game profile

May 17th 2024, 19:52:07

The Rangers are now the first team to punch their tickets to the Conference Finals. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Canes gave that game away. For 45 minutes they played winning hockey, then they just folded. Somebody needed to pick Kreider up. Three effing tip ins, I can understand one, but 3?
Let's see if the Panthers can rid us of Boston tonight.