Verified:

spawn Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 18:33:26

can the amount of hits done be limited (but increasing after a few hits exchanged)?

like if you havent attacked country B he can only hit you 2 times, but after he hit you twice you can hit him 4 times. if you hit him 4 times he can hit you 16 times, etc... (just an example/concept)

that way random suicides could be avoided and people wouldnt have to fear that their sets are destroyed for nothing
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

dantzig Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 21:56:42

I really like the new GDI but would like something like this even more. There should always be an option to not be restricted in what attacks you can launch but there should also be an option to opt-out of that style of play.

For example,
If a country has done 0-1 attacks/spy ops against you, you can hit them once and maintain GDI protection (no missiles/special attacks)
If they've hit you 2+ times, you can hit them the same number of times and you can use missiles and/or special attacks without voiding GDI

Or missiles and special attacks could work according to your proposed schedule but SS/PS/acquisitional spy ops would not be restricted. Something like:
Number of missile/special attack retals allowed = max((number of SS/PS by other country)^2,(total attacks+spy ops by the other country))
FoG

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 0:41:18

i don't care, seems that i poof my country somewhere around 2k acres lost or less. think if they hit me, i should be able to nuke them into the ground.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 0:54:08

implement this in primary and leave express like it is?
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1