Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 3:34:22

Come on NBK. Stop killing off your own near dead countries at the end of PAN/FoCuS kill run in order to make the war stats look 'better'. It isn't proving anything other than the fact NBK bit off far more than they could chew this set.

Bottom line. Such tactics are far below the calibar of a war clan I know NBK is capable of.
Your base is mine!

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 3:39:23

stats are stupid. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Mar 19th 2011, 3:41:35

Self-killing is stupider...if that is even a word.
Your base is mine!

Dizology Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 4:05:44

The stats don't really change a whole lot - I mean, 1 extra kill to go towards your 1000+ kills? The kill doesn't show up on NBK's kills because it was a self kill.

Yeah, we bit off more than we can chew, that's been public news for a while, better than declaring on 1 of the tags and mopping it into the ground like what has happened to us.

And hell, I can tell you if it wasn't for Crippy's need to kill steal us during a kill run (because he thinks he is entitled to it because he didn't get a legit kill his clan was working on).

Now that we want our kills back because they were stolen from another tag, you guys jump on FFAT and have a whine and cheese.

Crippler and Pain (as far as I see it) are just messing around. But if you're really going to be that anal about it, perhaps you should talk to these blokes :)

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 5:21:25

its like self farming, for killers!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 5:38:05

Originally posted by Dizology:
And hell, I can tell you if it wasn't for Crippy's need to kill steal us during a kill run (because he thinks he is entitled to it because he didn't get a legit kill his clan was working on).

Now that we want our kills back because they were stolen from another tag, you guys jump on FFAT and have a whine and cheese.

Crippler and Pain (as far as I see it) are just messing around. But if you're really going to be that anal about it, perhaps you should talk to these blokes :)

... wtf? that was so like 5 days ago and we know gambit started it first :P ... I think rb posted this cause he thought you guys didnt want us to reach 1k kills, but were way past that, so I dont know :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 19th 2011, 5:56:34

I thought he posted this because of my joke about bugging NBK about self killing haha

Sauron NBK Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 8:01:43

RB just needs his fix of mahn seks.

Posted for weekly bonus.

synoder Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 14:05:16

lol whats with all of this outrage over sniping kills all of a sudden? As I said in the other thread, its been going on for weeks and both sides are doing it and its pretty funny. The people who are getting upset are obviously not paying much attention to the war so my advice would be to take a deep breath and remember that this is a game and everyone is just having fun.

If it was a really close war then I can understand your point but it hasn't been close for a long time. lol

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 0:18:08

NBK bit off far more than they could chew this set.
===================================================
Absolutely true, RB...

Y'all are getting some very nice speed kills.. So, it really does take a bit of skill. :P

Add the fact that we couldn't do much, with time left to net... So, we're just trying to have a bit of fun. What else could we do for entertainment? I mean besides testing all strats for restarts? Ha Haaa!

Gratz, btw.. On the combined kills y'all have done! About 1100 now, eh? I've contributed at least 72 countries, to this so far.
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

gambit Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 2:23:38

its ok budda...

ill still love you in the morning
Natural Born Killer

Dizology Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 3:37:01

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Originally posted by Dizology:

... wtf? that was so like 5 days ago and we know gambit started it first :P ... I think rb posted this cause he thought you guys didnt want us to reach 1k kills, but were way past that, so I dont know :P

Haha, It took me about 4 days to get the one back I owed on FoCuS :)

I don't have a problem with it, but I will make sure every kill steal on my runs gets avenged lol.

Edit: Interesting that you mention stopping you guys from reaching 1k kills, we might have to implement this in our war strategy. However, even if everyone tried to kill steal every kill, I don't think we could have stopped you at that point. :)

Edited By: Dizology on Mar 20th 2011, 3:41:52
See Original Post

Bradman Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 4:36:43

I'm not skilled enough to steal kills. Or rather I'm too lazy to get the news window going and all the other fluff.

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 5:42:45

i have no beef with it lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Pain Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 7:33:15

some people arent particulary fond of it. i think its fluffin awesome lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:15:46

i truly could careless who kills an NBK country as long as it dies!

but NBK started sniping kills long ago lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2011, 20:44:00

I also sniped your mom :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 20:44:35

I don't really care either way, but if you think just NBK is doing it you are wrong, but since all we can do with restarts is annoy peeps, I consider this a restart win!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 0:17:57

LOL ^^

next will come the lemming kills and the 400hit kills on countries that are not even walling

that's what restarts are good for
Damn missed it

Twain Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 1:45:22

the sniping kills is annoying, but that's pretty much the extent of it.

The war's pretty much in the "having fun messing with each other" phase, which is why I found it absolutely hilarious yesterday to demoralize those two 2M NW countries that popped into your tag down to 20% readiness so he had to use all his turns regaining readiness instead of hitting, when we could've just killed him.

I figure messing with each other and testing how good/bad some of the specialized harmful spy ops is exactly what this part of the war is good for. Incidentally, bomb airbases sucks ass.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 1:58:44

Hey, I just killed 6bil cash today! Our group chat killed over 14bil cash yesterday, sure we can't do much, but we are still killing enough cash to buy all the military in our clan over, 10x over everyday :)
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 1:59:23

If you want to surrender you still can :P We won't be in an accepting mood forever!
NBK

Mar 22nd 2011, 3:42:29

K4F, if you are bragging about the amount of cash you destroyed rather than actual kills, I really don't know what to say other than meh.

But my point was, I thought self killing was a frowned upon action (like self farming) but I guess many people playing this game have too much time on their hands if they can afford to wait around and snipe kills all the time.

Edited By: Raging Budda on Mar 22nd 2011, 3:50:33. Reason: Spelling
See Original Post
Your base is mine!

Dizology Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 3:47:38

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
K4F, if you are bragging about your abpit the amojnt of cash you destroyed rather than actual kills, I really don't know what to say other than meh.

But my point was, I thought self killing was a frowned upon action (like self farming) but I guess many people playing this game have too much time on their hands if they can afford to wait around and snipe kills all the time.

Refer to Twain's statements to understand K4F's thinking.
Originally posted by Twain:
the sniping kills is annoying, but that's pretty much the extent of it.

The war's pretty much in the "having fun messing with each other" phase

P.s. I'd still hump you RB :)

Mar 22nd 2011, 3:57:41

I know it doesn't sound like it, but I still like you all in NBK. I just don't get why are still hitting each other than some misguided stubbornness. But I can't resist the call of a turkey shoot.
Your base is mine!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 22nd 2011, 4:08:44

<3

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 4:11:05

We miss you RB

I am surprised you don't remember this same thing happening a few sets ago when we got the FS on AoDT and they were trying to protect their numbers.

That would be the set after they got the FS on us.

You were there for both of those wars and I don't recall any complaints about kill sniping from you then.
Damn missed it

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 13:29:35

Its all fun and games until you are the one being sniped!
Unless you are NBK then it is just fun and games all the time, lol.

As for the cash destroyed, yes I am bragging about that :P
Killing built countries 10x your NW with restarts, with large cash stockpiles, that near 1k hits on NBK, is a minor victory in itself, every good kill we get is worth cheering for!
NBK

Link Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 17:59:52

i heart this war
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dragon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 18:04:41

Link!

Link Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 18:08:06

Dragon!

:P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mar 23rd 2011, 2:40:10

Khavic, I remember that set against aodt, it was a great one, but we were acutally lemming down countries and killing them and bragging about the KILLS, not the cash we destroyed. Still is a credit to NBK for staying strong at a near 200 countries that past few weeks, not matter what is thrown at them.
Your base is mine!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 2:53:00

I think k4f is adding the cash on hand of the biggies theyve killed RB .. I know they've killed a few of mine that have been over $2bil
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2011, 3:43:34

Link! Dragon!

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 11:35:19

Aye, I was referring to the cash possessed by the countries that were killed.
NBK