Verified:

TAN Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:41:16

warlorde, i take my hat off to you.

you are right.

you did nothing wrong.

it is not you who is the problem, it is your colleagues, and specifically your president. they have made RoRing an official policy, and now are only accepting 1:1 retals.

NA is STILL on DNH, FYI. And I'm sorry for the troubles you have gone through, warlorde.

PDM is NOT an innocent party. We started the land war. I am not disputing this at all.

But when I tried to stop it by placing you all on DNH, all I asked in return was to be able to take any outstanding retals. This was rebuffed with crap excuses and now PDM is getting farmed...and we aren't even retalling all the hits we are entitled to retal!

So yes, we started it, but NA refuses to end it. Both parties are guilty, but NA are acting like children about it now.

Edited By: TAN on May 6th 2010, 15:51:24
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:47:22

man i LOVE all this DNH talk

as you remember, i never said NA will put PDM on DNH, i said that i would make a post about farming PDM

do you REALLY expect us to say OMG YOU OFFERED A DNH? YESSSS

you strated farming us, we started farming back, and started comming out on top, so you offer a DNH, its what you have done to rage, and LaF this set. you expect us to take it?

no, this has been building up for a while now, and the DnH was just a little joke on the top of it all
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

UncleC Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:48:36

BOOYAHH!
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Skythe Game profile

May 7th 2010, 3:26:29

Earth Watcher, you are too afraid to even post under your real name and instead use an alias.... your comments are meaningless and worthless, just how you feel inside. :)

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 3:30:00

Maybe I can make a top 10 finish for SoL now

TAN Game profile

May 7th 2010, 3:49:38

Earth Watcher, we were actually going to FS tomorrow, so you can stfu now. As NA can attest to since they've seen the ops, we were on full turn saving. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

thatguy Game profile

May 7th 2010, 4:37:17

The point being made was that your're keeping your Earth identity anonymous, you either know this was what they were getting at or you're completely retarded.

Skythe's name is Ryan, but all you need to know is that he plays in PDM, where as you have created an alias so that you don't give away your clan affiliation.

Also, you're a fail xxxx-watcher, at least historically some of these dudes used to actually pay attention and hand out some interesting pieces of information. You're just a fail troll, stfu and gtfo.

Edited By: thatguy on May 7th 2010, 5:00:44

Skythe Game profile

May 7th 2010, 4:44:21

Not sure if I could say it any better, thanks thatguy. ;)

And yes, my real name is Ryan, I am a member of Paradigm. Your turn, coward.

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 4:46:10

Hmm I'm Chris...Walding in SoL.

Skythe Game profile

May 7th 2010, 4:50:56

Hi Chris, I hope you didn't think I was refering to you. I knew you were in SoL. :)

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 4:51:35

No I knew but for some reason he listed me lol

Thunder Game profile

May 7th 2010, 5:14:21

*slaps both of you*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

May 7th 2010, 5:34:12

i am M.R.Ford

and technically mister ford

so mrford!

Edited By: mrford on May 7th 2010, 5:34:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Drinks Game profile

May 7th 2010, 5:58:35

Stop crying everyone.

You farmed us (NA). So we farmed back and it escalated and now you got FSed.

Its like u kicking me in the shins, then i punch u in the face. Everyone here is complaining about the punch in the face. Grow a pair and realise u had it coming.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Skythe Game profile

May 7th 2010, 7:00:11

Drinks.. seriously, you punch me in the face for giving you a kick in the shins? Totally uncalled for and an overreaction! You can't just go straight for the face. :)

Thunder Game profile

May 7th 2010, 7:28:08

would you prefer a kick in the nuts ??
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Drow Game profile

May 7th 2010, 11:16:26

in his last post earth watcher has a couple of points.
as an old PDM warmonger from waaay back, to be brutally honest I really don't give a crap WHO started it, so long as I get to blow fluff up...

even if those rotten NA finks DID kill me in the FS :p
meh that's what you get for not getting SDI :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TAN Game profile

May 7th 2010, 13:41:24

@ Drinks

PDM started it with 3 landgrabs on April 28, then llaar triple tapped us back (with only 1 being a retal).

I would hardly call that farming in retrospect. Yes, we started the landgrabbing, but you guys acted like children about it.

Anyways, no need to keep up the facade. 40 told me that you guys were going to FS us anyways given the circumstances.

That is why I am lawling at all this hyperbole you guys are squeezing betwixt your buttocks.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

UncleC Game profile

May 7th 2010, 14:24:03

At this point who gives a fluff who started it TAN! I am proud to say that I played in PDM for years, but I am also proud to say that I am gonna try and help bury yall this set.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

thatguy Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:37:06

UncleC, didn't you used to have a chicken farm or something in PDM?

UncleC Game profile

May 7th 2010, 20:04:36

It was an emu farm and hell yes i did!
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords