May 7th 2011, 8:08:52

smz runs multies? nooo.
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 9:06:32

lol

i love how every time someone criticizes evo, their leaders/members response is to try and shift the discussion by dragging up "mud" on others, topics which aren't even really related to the actual discussion

also, anoniem, you often make threads directed at a single person -- in fact i remember you making some just saying "check your private messages"
that's what private messages are for.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Symac

May 7th 2011, 11:58:23

If what KJ says is true, Lord Tarnava is my new hero.

anoniem Game profile

May 7th 2011, 17:05:37

well done, you certainly do have an opinion on everything, but at least this time you haven't hid behind your childish emoticons.

p.s. look up often in the dictionary.
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 17:23:50

Originally posted by Pang:
lol

i love how every time someone criticizes evo, their leaders/members response is to try and shift the discussion by dragging up "mud" on others, topics which aren't even really related to the actual discussion

also, anoniem, you often make threads directed at a single person -- in fact i remember you making some just saying "check your private messages"

Translation: only LaF members are allowed to troll on AT!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 17:46:23

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by Pang:
lol

Translation: only LaF members are allowed to troll on AT!

Translation of the translation: whenever pang says anything negative about Evo, bring up his LaF background as a retort, even if it's not all that relevant! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 18:01:23

Of course it's relevant. The timeline of this thread is that LaF members (including LaF's don) came into this thread and trolled, and then an evo leader started trolling LaF in response.

Then you enter and criticize that evo leader for trolling?

Since it clearly has nothing to do with your LaF background, why are you being so partisan?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 18:09:43

i don't think laf (other than SS) said anything overly inflammatory... and SS and KJ offset eachother :p

enshula discussed the issue of this sort of thing being ridiculed internally... which I assume it is within evo...

but to be honest, i was mainly talking about the smz comment. the laffers seemed to be just fluffing around with themselves, other than SS...
+ you should be calling me out for being pro SoF -- SoF is the last place I actively played and it was a SoFfer who started this thread
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 18:24:17

Yeah, how dare anoniem bring up smz after:

-an EVO leader posted in this thread and addressed the issue, which you conveniently ignored so you could troll EVO
-Two people mentioning smz before his post
-Smz posting in this thread and trolling EVO

Not to mention that smz did some really shady stuff for two sets in a row while claiming to be a great netgainer. I don't recall seeing a thread from a sof person criticizing smz for his behavior.

It's not your thread, why do you even care? You're going to take a stand to defend hypocritical threads, useless trolling, and smz? Awesome.

Jiman Game profile

May 7th 2011, 18:24:39

*humps Pang*

Chewi Game profile

May 7th 2011, 18:29:31

We were only really trolling KJ. Slaggy you seem to like trolling LaF though.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 18:39:32

The last time I trolled LaF was Mar 6th 2011. I regret if I hurt your feelings.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2011, 18:49:03

cant a thread just be a bit of fun?

from my take KJ is the one trolling himself the most so i doubt hes going to be all 'im legit best player this reset' if he wins

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 7th 2011, 18:54:57

Heaven forbid anyone criticize Evo, Slagpit and anon will come and freak out. It's fairly hypocritical to call Pang partisan, Slag. Considering that you are fairly partisan to evo..

Does pang see things through laf tinted glasses? Probably a bit whether he means to or not. You getting bent out of shape about it, with how pro Evo you are, is ridiculous.

Ozzite Game profile

May 7th 2011, 19:23:24

I'm pro-LaF, any of you guys want land next?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 19:50:16

Yeah, if someone from LaF does it then it's "only a little inflammatory", "just fluffing around", and "having fun".

Whereas if someone from EVO does it, then it's "getting bent out of shape", "dragging up mud", "freaking out", or somehow dishonest and sinister.

It's really sad that the guy who goes around threatening other players with physical violence over this game has the nerve to criticize anyone else for "freaking out". You're a clueless asshole who isn't fit to play a text-based game. How does that make you feel?

May 7th 2011, 19:59:00

No need to get so defensive, and zero threats were actually made. Glad an admin takes a neutral unbiased look at the situation though ;-)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 20:13:49

I saw the logs, what you said could have been (and was) construed as a threat. Anyway I don't answer anymore to idiots or liars, so figure out a way to amuse yourself that doesn't negatively impact the community. Thanks.

anoniem Game profile

May 7th 2011, 20:16:27

heaven forbid somebody criticises evo and laf don't show up.

heaven forbid anybody from evo criticises laf and laf throw a tantrum and threaten war.
re(ally)tired

Ozzite Game profile

May 7th 2011, 20:18:25

no one in LaF wants my land? :(

May 7th 2011, 20:19:42

I just re read the logs. KJ was being his usual douche self, and I had 'I'd love to have a few rounds in a cage with you'

he said 'are you threatening me' I said 'no, I don't fight, I haven't been in an illegal fight in a decade, I said I'd like to go a few rounds with you, you know with rules, a ref, rounds etc and you'd have to be willing'

he said 'that's a threat' I said no, a threat would be if I said 'I will find where you live, shave every hair off my body so no DNA evidence is left, and wait in the bushes until you get home. I would never do that, but that is an example of a threat, friend'

I don't see how it's threatening to say you'd enjoy being in a cage with someone, if they wanted to. I guess I threaten my buddies at the gym every day when I ask them if they want to spar, or roll with me. LOL.

He asked if I was mad and I said no, but I would like to go a few rounds with him. Not a threat, a speculation ;-)

May 7th 2011, 20:20:36

Also Slag, you've demonstrated you are a terrible admin who is very partisan to your alliance. I retract my PM from back in August.

May 7th 2011, 20:21:43

Originally posted by anoniem:
heaven forbid somebody criticises evo and laf don't show up.

heaven forbid anybody from evo criticises laf and laf throw a tantrum and threaten war.

Mine, and other LAF'rs desire for war with Evfo isn't so shallow as these threads. Our reasons, however, are solidified every time these discussions take place.

Thomas Game profile

May 7th 2011, 20:36:50

Not hard to let your guys know when you drop the guy from tag. That way he's fair game but your guys got a heads up. Running landfarms in your own tag is pretty lame. A fluff move to be honest.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 21:03:12

LT has asked me to spar before as well

he'll be getting a summons from the court soon for his outright threat.

such thin skin in this thread :p

i don't think anyone's a bad admin, so we don't need to go down that route at all, LT.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

hanlong Game profile

May 7th 2011, 21:12:44

let's just all get along and <3 each other
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 21:21:36

Originally posted by hanlong:
let's just all get along and <3 each other

yes, evo and laf should be the sof and sol of netting!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ozzite Game profile

May 7th 2011, 21:51:59

Not really sure what the big deal is here. I didn't play my country for 3 weeks and decided that I don't feel like finishing out the set. I wanted to give my land to my clanmates. Hasn't this happened all the time for like the last 15 years? I don't see why I should be obligated to detag to somehow make it "fair". fluff all of you, I am gonna delete my country when I am done having people farm it so none of you fluffs get anything.

EDIT: I don't actually have a problem with the original point of the thread. If KJ had come out end set and been like look I am the greatest I beat you all, it might be worth nothing he got a few thousand acres from me. How this is somehow not legit and all the fluffing is just kind of crazy even for you guys ;p

Edited By: Ozzite on May 7th 2011, 21:54:14
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

May 7th 2011, 23:05:34

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:

He asked if I was mad and I said no, but I would like to go a few rounds with him. Not a threat, a speculation ;-)

LIAR! KJ doesn't ask if one is mad, he asks if one is 'jelly?'

May 7th 2011, 23:14:54

I think he was pulling the 'U mad bra?'

Thomas Game profile

May 7th 2011, 23:17:51

Running a landfarm in tag is like giving someone extra turns to explore... it's free land not available to anybody else... how is that fair to the rest?

Ozzite Game profile

May 7th 2011, 23:29:14

Why should it be fair?

SolidSnake Game profile

May 7th 2011, 23:55:14

because nobody wants to see the who can aid more nw race?

BattleKJ Game profile

May 8th 2011, 0:05:16

Except for LaF who have a long history of aiding people into the top 10 at the expense of other legitimate players.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 8th 2011, 0:05:57

The fact that you don't see a difference between joking around with friends and supposedly joking with someone you don't like suggests that you've been hit in the head too many times. As do your stupid accusations of me being a "bad admin" because of how I handled this issue.

Why don't you tell everyone how you were punished for it. Were you banned off irc? Maybe your country was deleted? Something happened in order for you to complain, right?

Oh, nothing happened? But I did a bad job of handling the issue! I somehow misused my admin powers in relation to it! I guess I should have banned your stupid ass or something? Then you'd be happy?

Go to a doctor and get your head checked out.

Edited By: Slagpit on May 8th 2011, 0:08:51

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2011, 0:32:39

Thomas, your posts regarding this topic have zero relevance. I don't know why you keep harping on about what is fair. Is it fair that all untaggeds get farmed into the ground? Is it fair that some alliances FA countries into the top 10? Is it fair that some alliances FS other alliances for no reason? Is it fair that certain people run untagged suiciders to ruin other people's gaming experience? Is it fair that certain alliances have more members than others? Is it fair that some people still go around the rules? Is it fair to stockpile goods on the market in order to evade decay?

I could go on all day, but it's boring.

Not that this creation of a "land-farm" was actually sanctioned by any evo leader, and it's not like the Head IA of Evo (Kingme) posted to say that this will be dealt with.
re(ally)tired

Thomas Game profile

May 8th 2011, 0:58:07

Spin spin spin

May 8th 2011, 1:16:19

I wasn't joking I'd love to spar or fight Kj in a legal matter if he was willing. That's not a threat. I'd also love to f*** Jessica biel, saying that doesn't constitute a threat of rape. Your logic along with KJs is seriously flawed.

Your issue is you are biased. I didn't complain or say I was punished for it I said your written statements on the matter are far from
Impartial

Lord Slayer Game profile

May 8th 2011, 1:29:57

KJ-
I've told leaders before of other alliances back in the day that I wouldn't mind kicking thier ass. That happens in FA discussions sometimes that things get heated. I've had a police officer threaten me on this game. It happens in the heat of matters. either that or I have a way with words.

As for race or whatever, I guess I didn't pay attention, cause I thought you were English. LOL

As far as the post here, Calling out someone from an alliance for doing something that isn't considered fair can be.... Wishy Washy. It goes then to the person and what they try to precieve themselves as:

LAF Fa'ing to the top, alliance game, they don't really deny it.

SOF market buyout- Once again an alliance game, never had a problem with it, Some do, but I don't think SOF claimed that they were awesome for doing it(I could be wrong)

Inter clan farming: I have no problem with it, and as long as people don't think that by doing that, they have real skill, then alls good. Just like people thinking they have mad skill by being able to run a rep farmer all x and get a top whatever finish. Anyone can do it in minimal time, and with some luck of not getting grabbed or suicided on.

Thomas makes a good point, and as much as it pains me, he's right though.

Leaving on that note.
LS

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2011, 1:36:47

Stating that the meaning of fair is subjective is most definitely spin. Get real.
re(ally)tired

Symac

May 8th 2011, 13:53:34

A LaFer could say the sky is blue and Slagpit would go on some half baked rant trying to grasp at anything he can to slander LaF.

You know it is a game right Slagpit? You know Evo is the dirtiest player in the game right Slag?! You do know most of us are just laughing at you, right?

That an idiot like Slagpit can be an administrator has me worried about the future of this game. What's going to happen when something serious happens to him in or out of game if he is this unstable about small talk on the forums.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2011, 14:04:05

*should stay away from any thread labeled "KJ"*
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

hanlong Game profile

May 8th 2011, 14:18:59

heh i apologize on the behalf for other LaFfers getting heated in a evo thread.

we just can't seem to get away from threads regarding evo...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

spawn Game profile

May 8th 2011, 15:38:41

Symac, you got no fluffing clue about the stuff that goes on behind the scene, so why dont you shut the fluff up?

Slag does an awesome job as admin and even though you dont see it the other mods and admins know it.

the mod/admin actions are very transparent and every mod/admin knows whats going on. plus we got mods/admins from different "sides" and servers, so there is no bias in the mod/admin actions whatsoever.

but yeah, keep going with your groundless rants and get yourself banned...

/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 8th 2011, 15:40:27

Would it be appropriate to tell Jessica Biel to her face that you want to fluff her? I'm not sure why you aren't able to grasp that certain things may be appropriate to say to certain people, like your friends, and may be not be appropriate to say to other people. Wanting to beat the crap out of someone because they threatened to AB your country is not a normal reaction. If you do have that reaction, keep it to yourself and take it out on a punching bag.

Hey Symac: I don't answer to idiots like you. So save your half baked psychological analysis for someone else. The fact that you think it's okay to want to beat someone up but it's not okay to post harsh words on a message board suggests that you need to go to a doctor too.

A lot of you people act like spoiled fluffing children. It's a free game. If you don't like it, don't play. Every time one of you idiots posts it just makes me less likely to want to work on it. So if you're really concerned about the future of the game, keep your mouth shut.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2011, 15:41:11

Slagpit has done more for this game in the last month than you could imagine.

I would think twice about your judgment on forum conversation, and trying to relate that to his ability to admin and improve this game.

you are entitles to your opinion, but keep your attacks server related. Moving it to a admin level will probably result in harsher responses.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Symac

May 8th 2011, 16:20:11

The game needs more people'.'

Game Moderators like spawn and Administrators like Slagpit that spaz out like this do not make people wish to play this game. Sorry it is the truth.

Done so much for the game? The last time I visited there were 1k countries playing alliance... Now? 750ish?

I am not even calling into play what he does/doesn't do for the game. He is a fluffing prick.

I have been with this game since Rage had over 500 and 2 or 3 outposts so I could care less what some piece of fluff says to me in this game no matter what is under their name. If I was new I would just go to another game.

See the thing I don't get is, making him an admin is like giving a child some sort of a machine gun arm. What happens when you have to punish this child. What happens when this child is really angry?
If you have watched the movie Sphere... "What happens if Jerry gets mad?"

I won't even go into spawn, he isn't worth the cost of the energy that the pixels use to display his post.

To take it to a server standpoint, Slagpit should have no affiliation with any alliance. I am sure people will jump all over me but it is the truth. It is the cost of being an administrator. If you want to play you create a separate secret identity and your admin tagged account doesn't have an opinion.
I love Pang to death but this should go for him and all of the others. From what I see Qzjul while not creating a secret identity to be an active player with has no stated opinion on server politics at all.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2011, 16:24:56

its a tiered system. Administrators generally do not deal with server to server deletions and what not. Thats for the mods to do.

if you do not like the job that the admins are doing i encourage you to take your suggestions to them. However Administrator bashing and the likes will not be tolerated. It never has been.

Make fun of Evo all you want but please keep the admin bashing to other mediums. this will probably be your last warning
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

spawn Game profile

May 8th 2011, 16:28:19

so by your logic ppl who probably dont even read the forums leave because of Slag and me "spazzing" out on the forums instead of the excessive ingame farming they recieve??

yeah...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Lord Slayer Game profile

May 8th 2011, 16:29:05

Symac,

See people like you need to be able to look at admins, and such in 2 differnt ways.

1, The admin/moderator type. What they do behind the scenes, work on, fix, and do, has 0 to do with what their arguments on these boards are, especially in a LAF/EVO thread.

2, If the admins were not involved in server politics, we would have no game.

How about this, If people arn't willing to do the behind the scenes work, you shouldn't be allowed to play the game. Same logic you put forth, but reversed.