Verified:

AoS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 7:45:23

Do we really have to put up with the likes of these people? Most of what I've seen the past couple days is trolls arguing over who gets to troll what. It's not only immature, it's pathetic. I'm not going to name any names, but you know who you are, and will probably announce yourselves thenceforth, saving me the time and energy. I don't come here to watch people flame each other with little evidence, although someone will probably argue that that's what AT is for. Let's have some reasonable, concisely thought out conversations, like mature people. Because god know's there's no youngin's left here.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

TAN Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:14:25

why don't you STFU and GTFO ass-tard!??!?!111??
FREEEEEDOM!!!

cypress Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:39:24

LOL! Obviously you don't know what AT is for!

Don't like it? Don't read it! No one is forcing you ;-)

AoS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:56:06

Well, there's enough people here to keep me coming back, it just gets boring seeing the same couple of names spewing crap 24/7.

AoS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:56:42

Although, I was pretty drunk when I wrote that...

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 18:52:54

maybe somebody should put together a troll ranking....
Finally did the signature thing.

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 18:56:23

encourage them?

wtf is qz smoking!

Kyatoru Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:00:12

I like trolling for tuna.
+Kya

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 23:11:21

Originally posted by qzjul:
maybe somebody should put together a troll ranking....

yes
Purposeful1

Hobo Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 23:25:44

Originally posted by AoS:
I don't come here to watch people flame each other with little evidence, although someone will probably argue that that's what AT is for. Let's have some reasonable, concisely thought out conversations, like mature people. Because god know's there's no youngin's left here.

uwotm8

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 17th 2014, 14:21:33

yeah trollers are gonna troll.

I know this is going to sound like blaming the victims, but sometimes you just encourage the trolls by feeding them.:P

I'm surprised the alias King of the trolls hasn't been taken yet:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

King Of The Trolls

Jul 17th 2014, 14:47:02

mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha mwahahaha