Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 15th 2011, 17:39:19

does it have anything in it about how to make a proper toilet?

i've been reading some older literature lately, and they've been making vague references about people making toilets. totally baffling...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Rockman Game profile

May 15th 2011, 17:44:05

Since the bible prohibits having fun, then your toilet must be made in a manner that dropping a deuce is not fun or satisfying. Therefore, the water must be at a level high enough to splash your ass every time you drop a deuce. Otherwise, you feel good afterwards. And feeling good is bad for sinners like us.

Junky Game profile

May 15th 2011, 18:38:13

Toilets back then were just holes in the ground just deep enough to scrape your ass.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

geos Game profile

May 15th 2011, 18:42:31

Is there no mention of toilet in the Bible?
OMG!! According to Baptist rules in southern USA toilets must be nice theories, but don't really exist.
Maybe that's why they say 'Don't mess with Texas...'

braden Game profile

May 15th 2011, 18:44:19

it does, actually. but i won't tell you where, you'll have to start with genesis

May 15th 2011, 19:04:04

well if i start there, how many days will it take before i can be enlightened on how to make a proper toilet? i can't exactly hold this crap in forever ya know.

ZIP Game profile

May 15th 2011, 19:16:10

Dibs you have been full of fluff for years, you can hold it just a few days longer :P
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

May 15th 2011, 19:21:43

LOL, argh, i should've expected that one.

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 15th 2011, 21:12:51

+1

Solid topic
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Shinigami Game profile

May 16th 2011, 0:26:53

It tells you to go out in the desert and bury your waste. Not sure if that's what you are looking for so good luck.

ZDH Game profile

May 16th 2011, 17:29:43

Originally posted by geos:
Is there no mention of toilet in the Bible?
OMG!! According to Baptist rules in southern USA toilets must be nice theories, but don't really exist.
Maybe that's why they say 'Don't mess with Texas...'

your gay
-BigZ

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2011, 22:32:21

Exactly, it has rules in the Old Testament on how human waste is to be handled.
Z is #1

May 17th 2011, 17:45:22

Originally posted by Shinigami:
It tells you to go out in the desert and bury your waste. Not sure if that's what you are looking for so good luck.

no, that's almost as kinda vague of a reference as the ones i've been reading about. it just kinda bugs me that the writer took the time to mention that somebody made a toilet. i can't figure out if it was a significant action and the process wasn't mentioned because it was commonly known... if they're going to take the time to tell me that somebody made a toilet, why not fricking gossip about it for a paragraph or two?

May 18th 2011, 18:04:27

http://www.biblegateway.com/...3%3A12-14&version=NIV

wonder if that link is going to break...

Deuteronomy 23:12-14 (New International Version)

" 12 Designate a place outside the camp where you can go to relieve yourself. 13 As part of your equipment have something to dig with, and when you relieve yourself, dig a hole and cover up your excrement. 14 For the LORD your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you. "