Verified:

deepcode Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:48:19

Military Strategy tech; increase its effect on ghost acre production without increasing base land gain.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 11th 2010, 0:14:09

mmm
interesting idea....
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 11th 2010, 0:14:29

wait
whatabout for civ returns etc?
Finally did the signature thing.

MorTcuS Game profile

May 11th 2010, 0:19:45

Military strategy should increase everything period. Nobody techs it or buys it, that would make it sell more imo :P.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 11th 2010, 7:46:15

It already increases civ kills and i love having it maxed

Edit: if civ kill increases were removed to incorporate this netter's land sharing measure, i and a lot of other war mongers would be annoyed beyond measure.

Not sure of the reasoning of this other than to share land easier, and i really can't see it selling more because of it

Edited By: iZarcon on May 11th 2010, 7:49:47
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

deepcode Game profile

May 11th 2010, 16:47:55

Not suggesting that any other aspect of mstrat be changed, just an added bonus to ghost acres on top of what it already does.

I got nothing against warmongers. Just want to see midfeeding become a little better.

My feeble brainpower when thinking about mstrat this set while I was trying out midfeeding brought me to the conclusion that I don't want to invest in it unless i'm retalling or bottomfeeding. Mainly due to L:L and how everyone interprets this as well as retal's coming from countries that weren't hit. Anything that results in 2 hits to make the retal essentially botches any attempts at midfeeding.

Better minds could probably see if this is a good idea or not. Just throwing a suggestion out there.

silverbeet Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 5:58:45

Strat tech is my favourite tech.
Saves 20-30% hits in a killrun, nets more land. And the best thing about it no one else cares for it and I can totally control it on the market. I like it the way it is.

Deep just wants more easy land.