Verified:

llaar Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 15:56:29

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by Marco:
Llaar says you guys were netting Ford.
Who advised a mon/farmer/indy during a netting set?
I prefer rainbows for netting personally.

good point. judging by your ops you have a bunch of rep indies too. I love the way you paint your story though cool stuff

that is wrong

ford is not in NA

he is in SOF

just making this clear

"painting story" ???? get your facts correct

braden Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 16:00:43

stop telling lies.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 16:52:13

i'll believe you when you stop running multies, llaar! drabbledrabble
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 17:18:18

Well explain the Rep Indies, llar?

I'm not saying it's a terrible netting start but seems a little less than optimal.

highrock Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 17:49:17

a lot of netters run rep indy starts
formerly Viola MD

Reckless Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 17:59:17

Dont worry about what we do FutureGhost.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 18:06:07

Reckless is rubbing me the wrong way.
He is a 49ner fan.

llaar Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 18:07:20

what rep indies? i did a rep casher

and yea, did you see our netting performance last set? we were trying to improve upon that this set

being FS'd 3 of every 4 sets doesn't let us practice the netting too much...

Reckless Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 18:49:51

I thought me rubbing you should be the only reason

GO NINERS!

DonKarnage Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 20:05:44

Go Raid... ugh. Part of my soul died as I attempted that.

locket Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 20:12:22

LLAAR IS NOT IN CANADA!

hanlong Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 20:26:42

ITS IN ALL CAPS SO IT MUST BE TRUE
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 21st 2011, 20:50:38

Rep indy is a very valid start up strat
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Chevs

Jun 21st 2011, 23:53:41

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:

valid for war...

im willing to bet nobody can run a rep indy and finish t10 on this server
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Walding Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 0:15:19

Rep anything is a valid start up....

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 0:39:52

Chevs, quit trolling. You have no idea what you're talking about, or you are intentionally misleading. I tend to think the latter.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 0:42:45

i was refering to a hybrid strat that aponic suggested for SoF

i never said i was in NA and im pretty sure everyone knows im in SoF. Come on Marco, you are a better troll than that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

legion Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 0:44:44

/me hands mrford a comb
Nobody puts baby in a corner

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 1:32:11

[RE: Rep Indy]
*wtf happened to my quote*
I didn't say it wasn't valid even for netting... It is surely suboptimal though.

I was just going off of what Chevs said of your spyops llaar.
If I seen a bunch of rep indys I would assume war too...

I have no clue what you guys are running nor care. I like NA usually but hitting LaF to run away from SoF, should of just kept it classy and not looked like a complete puppet. You want to stay out than pact out and in the beginning.

SoF may have plans for you, yeah but had you pacted them before the set started you could have known you wouldn't be hit.

Edited By: FutureGhost on Jun 22nd 2011, 1:36:48
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 1:42:54

valid for war...

You do know you switch from indy to casher or w/e after the startup? And I bet any of the top netters could do that and get top 10 :P

Reckless Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 1:44:01

First off..SoF did what they felt they had to do. Fair enough. I didn't like cause we WERE fluffIN NETGAINING. We got hit to not enter the war..and once we were hit..we ENTERED the war. So you puppet comments is idiotic at best. Know what your talking about before you come running your mouth dipfluff.

Spin it how you must. Say this, say that. If you don't care don't come share useless retarded yuck mouth posts that have NOTHING to do with the situations.

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 1:54:31

Originally posted by locket:

You do know you switch from indy to casher or w/e after the startup? And I bet any of the top netters could do that and get top 10 :P

Surely cash start is much more optimal past the first 1000 buildings... Well for this set anyways. If so many it would look like an early set war to me... Again I don't know how many they ran.

Reckless, you guys wanted to netgain you got hit to keep you out and you decided well why not devote the next 10 sets to warring. Got it...

On a personal note.
I know my alliance is going to join this fray next set and coalition style wars are tedious, So I wasn't planning to play.
However, you seem like an asshat so I will be suiciding NA instead of stopping playing. Grats and thank you for keeping me interested in the game.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:00:19

Bring it

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:04:30

who is future ghost? and why is he hiding behind a new forum account?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lauyee Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:05:33

valid for war...

I do agree with locket, rep indy is a very valid and flexible strat, especially for all-x start up
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:09:22

Originally posted by FutureGhost:

*wtf happened to my quote*
I didn't say it wasn't valid even for netting... It is surely suboptimal though.

I was just going off of what Chevs said of your spyops llaar.
If I seen a bunch of rep indys I would assume war too...

I have no clue what you guys are running nor care. I like NA usually but hitting LaF to run away from SoF, should of just kept it classy and not looked like a complete puppet. You want to stay out than pact out and in the beginning.

SoF may have plans for you, yeah but had you pacted them before the set started you could have known you wouldn't be hit.

LOL whut?

Rep/Indy

Depends on the long term goal, but is a solid start up for mid/high SPAL netters, you set production to 100% turrets and start with a Heavy CS + 350 Farms start up

After that you explore and build Industrials all the way to 1880 acres of land.

Then you spend your time building CS's until BPT is over 80

BPT +80
IC +1500
Farms 350
Sell Max turrets

Mass Explore to 3800 acres
Here change indy production to 50% Spies 50% turrets
You build up unused acres as farms, sell max turrets at the end and get ready for another mass.

at one point you change it to 100% spies and go on with that, buying an small amount of Troops/Tanks to be safe and keeping 500K turrets for nominal defense while your Spal grows out of control...

Enjoy

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jun 22nd 2011, 2:11:56
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:15:43

Originally posted by FutureGhost:

Surely cash start is much more optimal past the first 1000 buildings... Well for this set anyways. If so many it would look like an early set war to me... Again I don't know how many they ran.

Reckless, you guys wanted to netgain you got hit to keep you out and you decided well why not devote the next 10 sets to warring. Got it...

On a personal note.
I know my alliance is going to join this fray next set and coalition style wars are tedious, So I wasn't planning to play.
However, you seem like an asshat so I will be suiciding NA instead of stopping playing. Grats and thank you for keeping me interested in the game.

That's surely perfect logic. NA is frustrated they got blindsided, they are such assholes, I must blindside them!

Who are you? Why do you hate us?
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 2:44:14

Actually I like you just Reckless is reckless with his mouth. I won't suicide you guys just being a fluff.

As for the strat, I could see doing that to open up to something different, but we are well past the 1500 indy point. When SoF spied them they should have long abandoned indys and went to what ever their end game strat was.

Unless market price was insane and it wasn't in fact the first set I don't do tech start, I get screwed by so many indies killing the prices.

I don't have the spyops so I don't even know what their ratio was. It is just hypothetical...

I can't see netting with a rep indy past some random hard limit of say 2k indies. More than that and your production outweighs most any other strat side farmer even then at some point rebuild is going to outweigh low food prices. I really don't think a casher can do a 2k indy start and be optimal. NA should have been no less than 5k acres.

With prices almost anything beats indy unless you need heavier military.

Drinks Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 3:09:43

Future:

Maybe you should rethink your logic. Put yourself on the other side.

Think, is suiciding on a 70 person tag worth it. When you only hate 1 person in there. And the odds of hitting that 1 person is dam low.

If you found out your GF got robbed on the train home. Would you catch the train the next day and rob everyone on that train in hope that the the 1 person is on it again. Think about all the people you robbed that werent apart of it. Do they deserve it.

I know this is only a game, but id like to think that people have the decency to respect that some people play this game to enjoy it and would hope people would display the same values in every aspect of their lifes, whether online or in every day activities.

So just saying you should rethink your mentality.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 3:22:44

I was more messing around! ;p read my post above.

Although your logic is pretty much awesome in that, more suiciders should think this way before they do what they do.

Drinks Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 3:29:31

Hadnt refreshed my page since u made that post.

Opened this, went and grabbed some lunch then read it and replied.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 3:47:19

I know i'm being a fluff to NA some, but wtf were they thinking with this. They want to net... but then come crying when they didn't take steps to at least try to ensure they could. Then they hit LaF which I am sick of seeing the bad guy although they seem to piss many off, entering NA in no less than 3 to 4 more wars.

didleoman Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 5:20:59

Originally posted by mrford:
who is future ghost? and why is he hiding behind a new forum account?

troll comes to mind

ps bonus post

Marco Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 6:10:51

I apologize llaar, My comment wasn't anything more then a ball buster.

Walding Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 6:38:32

Hey nut job why dont you quit with bullfluff

llaar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 20:58:04

thanks marco

and i assume walding is referring to the future ghost

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 21:04:22

possibly. if he would have said nutt job, my brain would've immediately thought of llaar.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 21:12:51

Me thinks futureghost should worry about his own problems, and quit with the chubby for NA already...after all, us guys only have enough blood to power our fluff or our higher brain at any given time, and if you give too much time to one, the other gets mushy.

llaar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2011, 21:26:43

mushy = bad

Walding Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 1:21:30

I was just curious to see if someone would assume I was talking about them... nm

continue