Verified:

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 9:58:51

Now I want to find an alliance that has a high probability of killing CC.

NBK, perhaps?

Sorry CC members are just too annoying. I grew to detest them to the point of wishing their disbandment in only an hour of reading FFAT.

Edited By: QiXiongMao on Jul 28th 2011, 10:01:57
See Original Post

Dizology Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 12:59:23

Hey Panda,

We war, most sets.

If you want a few netting sets here and there, you might be best to look elsewhere.

If you wish to join, NBK's site is
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...iancestart.php?clanID=NBK

Just hit apply.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:36:50

lol

what is your real nick?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:46:27

i take that back, after googling your nick, i found your gamer profile

http://express.pangaea.earthempires.com/gameprofile?id=9139

18 total attacks and only playing on the alliance server, and only for this set. interesting. who are you hiding from? and why is it that you think that FFAT cares?

you may dislike CC, but FFAT dislikes fluffes that hide behind false nicks even more imo. i could be wrong though
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:55:37

Well NBK doesn't dislike CC, everyone is of course entitled to opinions but NBK runs on love, not hatred!

K4F
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:59:31

As much as I would love to say that this is proof everyone hates CC :-P The OP should stop being a freaking fluff and post under their own nick.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:00:39

you arnt a very good war clan if everyone loves you

everyone knows this
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:02:41

Everyone loves me :(
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:03:38

Originally posted by mrford:

everyone knows this

Good enough to kick your sorry ass :-P

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:04:45

YOU AND WHAT ARMY!?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:07:08

hmmmm...THE KISS ARMY

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:09:25

so.......you and NightShade?

kinky
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:11:26

yeah. As if it would be hard to find a group of people to kill CC :-P

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:12:55

wouldnt be hard to find a group of people that WANTED to kill CC

there is a difference

as i said, you wouldnt be a very good war clan if everyone liked you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:15:07

wouldnt be hard to find a group of people that WANTED to kill CC

there is a difference

And as I said, they already kicked your ass, so how bad could they be.

You can act all infallible, but it is a pretty huge joke after getting your ass handed to you this set. Lets see what happens next set ;)

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:35:13

right, because a war clan exists that is undefeated?

hell, your war clan disbanded after 1 war, and you want to sit there and talk fluff about CC? please
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:58:56

right, because a war clan exists that is undefeated?

hell, your war clan disbanded after 1 war, and you want to sit there and talk fluff about CC? please

No one said anything about undefeated. You are saying NBK isn't good, which is funny since they kicked your ass THIS SET.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 16:07:24

i think he was talking fluff to you more than he was talking fluff about NBK, we respect NBK as a war clan. and im pretty sure that he was making fun of your clan disbanding after it got hit, just like ours got hit this reset. but we are still here.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 16:11:11

I think you proved my point about CC members.
Thank you.
Nothing to hide.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 16:17:21

C'mon, man. Nut up, brother. Come out into the light with the rest of us proud, shameless asses that show who we are when we say fluff. Come into the light!!!! Or is that the Dark Side. I never remember.

Yoooo can doooo eeeet!

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 16:38:19

What light? I never played this server. Not played on this site period until a few weeks back.

It's been years since I played Earth.

I just read FFAT to get some grip on what alliances would do what. Then the flood of CC annoyance started to effect my mood and I was no longer interested in hugging tress.

Pain Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 17:28:26

you can tell hes from alliance because those tools always hide behind different screen names cause theyre afraid it may affect thier netting in another server.

its probably thomas.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 17:30:41

Originally posted by mdevol:
i think he was talking fluff to you more than he was talking fluff about NBK, we respect NBK as a war clan. and im pretty sure that he was making fun of your clan disbanding after it got hit, just like ours got hit this reset. but we are still here.

That might make the smallest amount of sense if mrsford hadn't posted before me saying NBK isn't good in response to K4F.

next.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:48:28

where did i say NBK sucked at war?

your reading comprehension is TERRIBLE. I have respect for NBKs war abilities just as they have respect for ours. Neither of us have anything against each other.

And not everyone loves NBK, this is a pretty well known fact. I really am impressed with the low level of logic you are displaying in this thread.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:49:43

everyone knows this

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:50:33

what does that even mean? and where is NBK listed there?

come on dude, you are better than this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:56:16

K4F says this:

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Well NBK doesn't dislike CC, everyone is of course entitled to opinions but NBK runs on love, not hatred!

K4F

Then you say this:

everyone knows this

That is how it is related you fluffing liar.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:00:24

right, because NBK = everyone?

are you really trying to stretch that thin? every statement i make is not related to NBK. CC and NBK arnt in a blood feud. im sorry that this disappointing you, but you are trying really hard to start something where nothing exists.

i dont see me referring to NBK in ANY of my posts. it seems to be you who is having trouble understanding basic thought processes. no where in this thread have i lied and no where in this thread have i talked fluff about NBK. you are pretty worthless at this trolling thing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:04:49

So what were you posting in reference to if it wasn't K4F's post.

And if it was K4F's post, how does that not have to do with NBK.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:10:50

unlike my posts that reference to your idiotic and hastily responded to dribble, i was joking right along with K4F. you see, not everyone on these forums argues to the death with insults and wildly inaccurate facts. you are the only one that seems to take it serious. you have far too much hate in your heart.

do you wonder why you resort to name calling and anger so often? did your mommy not hold you as a child?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:15:25

lets hold a little experiment.

how about you go back, and re-read the thread, up until you started flipping your fluff. while you are re-reading, assume one thing, that none of my posts are about nor made towards NBK. This is how i responded to this thread, it may make more sense.

when you were talking about a group to kill CC, my responses might make more sense since i had no clue you were talking about NBK, mainly because we have no problem with NBK as a whole.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:19:34

i was joking right along with K4F.

how about you go back, and re-read the thread, up until you started flipping your fluff. while you are re-reading, assume one thing, that none of my posts are about nor made towards NBK. This is how i responded to this thread, it may make more sense.

So which one is it? Are you joking around with K4F or not talking about NBK?

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:21:09

i wasnt aware that K4F IS NBK instead of being a member of NBK.

im sorry, i was also unaware that you were unable to joke with a member of this community without clans coming into play politically. this is an unfortunate rule you just made up.

i have been arguing with you all this time, does this mean i hate PANLV?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:22:34

i wasnt aware that K4F = NBK.

ummm, really? Now you are definitely a liar.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:23:01

lol, where did i say that?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 21:23:12

I see nothing in regard's to hating NBK but wtf do i know
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:24:36

this was fun, but the stupidity and desperation is getting a little disgusting. I have stated my point, you can argue with yourself now Ozzite.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:25:01

lol, where did i say that?

You edited your post, and I quoted it before that.

Seriously, fluff you, you lying piece of fluff.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:26:13

i dont see an edit line. whos lying?

damnit, stop drawing me back in.

/me walks out
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:26:32

Lying about editing a post is fairly pathetic, even for you ford. You know very well that if you edit it in the first few minutes no edit shows up.

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:29:14

I don't necessarily have anything against either
NBK or CC Lol... And I can readily see where Ozzite is 'stretching it thin' in assuming that 'if everybody loves you you're not a very good war clan ' == 'NBK runs on love'. I don't know K4F that well but it's safe to say he means not every NBKer has angst and animosity towards others (like CC). The same goes for ford, he's saying ( quite literally, he even explained like 2 or 4 posts above) that IF there existed a clan ENTIRELY loved by a server, that clan would not be a very good war clan. Like my parentheses state (typing on phone difficult to copy/paste, and I ain't quoting and cutting stuff out lol) he even goes so far as to say 'not everybody loves NBK' thus clearing up the confusion you had, that he COULD NOT have been talking crap about NBK. Lol.
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 28th 2011, 23:26:24

The way some of you people act towards new players is truly disgusting.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 23:32:00

Originally posted by Slagpit:
The way some of you people act towards new players is truly disgusting.

Is this actually a new player though? I don't think so.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 28th 2011, 23:34:48

as a great leader once said,
"fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again"

i haven't really followed in other servers, but there's kind of a history of people claiming to be new in hopes of sneaking into another clan.

not that this is an accusation. or justifying it. just a bit of an explanation...

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 23:36:59

im all for new players

however, a "new player" that introduces himself like that is going to get attacked regardless.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 28th 2011, 23:41:43
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 23:53:54

azz kikr, there's an ollld saying in tennessee, i know they have it in texas, probably in tennessee that says fool me once.. shame on... shame on you. A fool me can't get fooled again.

one of the best things i have ever heard in my life. greatest president i was ever alive for, and that is only because i wasn't alive for grover cleveland either time.

The lead up, with there's an ollld sayin.. i laugh so hard when i see this clip :)
http://www.youtube.com/...adc0A&feature=related

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 28th 2011, 23:58:47

Of course, someone who wants to war on "FFA THE GREAT WARRING SERVER" clearly isn't welcome here. This player is new to ee. Who cares if he played Earth 2025? Do you guys have kind of database or something of every player who played in the past? Let it go already.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:00:46

Of course, someone who wants to war on "FFA THE GREAT WARRING SERVER" clearly isn't welcome here. This player is new to ee. Who cares if he played Earth 2025? Do you guys have kind of database or something of every player who played in the past? Let it go already.

I think what people are saying is that it seems odd that someone who doesn't play this game, would make a post like this.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 29th 2011, 0:02:11

He explained himself in the first post. If you don't really know anyone in FFA, how else are you supposed to judge where to go besides reading the boards?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:03:05

He explained himself in the first post. If you don't really know anyone in FFA, how else are you supposed to judge where to go besides reading the boards?

You don't find it odd at all that someone would post a message like this looking for a clan?

fine.