Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 18:27:32

just a simple request, would like to ask that the country which farmed me KiLLeR (#3212) does no hits on anyone this set as i dont want to see attacks made possible by the stock he took from me

be it allies randoms or my own tag member

just dont want to play tag trying to catch up to you guys given that theres not really any way to fix this before the set ends due to networths and so on

JJosh Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 18:37:51

FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 19:30:40

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:55:09

well, that member has since been yelled at, and i have attempted to offer reps, but i have been banned from your public room by Rockman and since gave up.

outside of that i dont know what else you wish for me to do but feel free to PM me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 21:24:19

ttt ford is some times a nice person
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:27:41

If you offer reps to someone not in the clan, does that count? And being nice is having your member stop suiciding? Maybe you could try controlling them to begin with
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:28:22

im a nice person to people that are nice to me

most that play in a clan with me will agree!

but i can be a fluff with the best of them when needed, or when im bored. someone needs to provide entertainment around here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:29:31

pretty sure i said "attempted to offer reps"

do you want to go ahead and fluff and get it over with? you are just making yourself look bad with this low grade trolling Ozzite.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:31:33

Yes, and I said, does it count as attempting to offer reps, if you offer it to someone who isn't even in that clan.

JJosh Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:32:37

mrford... better than the daily paper... hurts worse than a paper cut tho...
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:35:02

that's fairly clever

well played
Swagger of a Chupacabra

JJosh Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:37:30

just tryin to bump up my posts a lil without gettin banned again... i wanna be high as you someday... ur my hereo... lol ;)
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:40:42

you arnt hated near enough to have a post count as reticulations as mine

also, i got most of these post in spam races with NOW3P and on the Patron board
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 21:42:13

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rockman Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:47:21

You came into our public room to trash mercs and anyone you thought was in mercs. You didn't come to apologize, or to work out a deal. You came to insult me and mercs. You came to our public room to do that. And you wonder why you got banned?

If ZDH had been able to kick you, he probably would have. He told me that you annoyed the heck out of him, and that you wouldn't tell him what I had called you, but from the way you talked, it must have been really over the line.

On the contrary, everything I called you was common knowledge. You're an idiot, an asshole, a jerk, a dumbass, a douchebag, a liar, and you're incapable of ever admitting that you're wrong. You live in a fantasy world, disconnected from reality.

You expect everyone on the server to be too scared to say to your face what everyone knows is true.

You mention that you got banned from our IRC room, but you neglected to mention that you worked hard to get that ban, and we put up with a lot of idiotic filth spewing from your mouth before we finally banned you.

What reason did you have to come to our IRC room and trash us? You never were the slight bit conciliatory, there was no purpose for you being there other than to continue to be antagonistic.

Get someone other than Mr Ford to contact us and discuss reps. If you hadn't come into our IRC room to trash us, you'd still be welcome there. Even after you killed my countries for me having the guts to tell you what everyone knows to be true, we still let you into our IRC room. And you lost that privilege now, too.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:53:58

thats weird, because i talked to AzzKikr for an hour + while we were killing you

and he didnt ban me

i can PM you logs of the convos i had with him and ZDH. they were very civilized and even comical.

it turned nasty when ozzite started insulting CC while i was in the room, and i responded in kind.

so in reality, i was pretty nice to all the Mercs members, and just got into an argument with a PANLV troll, and you banned me.

i know your apparent love for accuracy and truth, but you need to do more research to not look like you are wrong

Edited By: mrford on Jul 28th 2011, 22:06:52
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 22:22:53

Show the logs. What is the horrible thing that I said about CC?

After CC starting farming enshula's country, I pointed it out in #mercs and called CC fluffs. How horrible.

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 22:25:17

i said insulting. calling a clan "fluffs" is classified as insulting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 22:26:36

Originally posted by mrford:
i said insulting. calling a clan "fluffs" is classified as insulting.

Go cry about it

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 22:45:44

thanks for proving my point
Swagger of a Chupacabra

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 9:31:01

i dont think its possible to work out reps this late in the set, mainly because FA wont be possible since if you had a lot of stock left to jump higher you probably would have to kill rock already

that also makes hitting countries of yours with a lot of stockpile which would be a lot simpler unlikely to be very effective

also the later stuff would be sent possibly the higher public is climbing

ZDH Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 9:53:54

thats weird, because i talked to AzzKikr for an hour + while we were killing you

and he didnt ban me

i can PM you logs of the convos i had with him and ZDH. they were very civilized and even comical.

it turned nasty when ozzite started insulting CC while i was in the room, and i responded in kind.

so in reality, i was pretty nice to all the Mercs members, and just got into an argument with a PANLV troll, and you banned me.

i know your apparent love for accuracy and truth, but you need to do more research to not look like you are wrong

Our convos where civil i'm not going to argue and fight over the internet with someone. However I did tell Rock you annoyed me but that is based on your reasoning for killing Rocks countries. So really he wasn't lying when he said I said that :-P
-BigZ

Junky Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:44:33

im a nice person to people that are nice to me

most that play in a clan with me will agree!

but i can be a fluff with the best of them when needed, or when im bored. someone needs to provide entertainment around here.

Lies!!! Mr Ford constantly yells at my netting skillz..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 21:43:08

bonus post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 6:44:15

Originally posted by JJosh:
just tryin to bump up my posts a lil without gettin banned again... i wanna be high as you someday... ur my hereo... lol ;)

Cough kiss ass cough. lol You don't think that will stop them from farming your countries, do you?

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 6:50:12

where do you get CC farming Ares from this thread? and when have we ever farmed Ares?

you really do live on another planet dont you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 4th 2011, 22:44:35

Everyone has to quit calling fordy names that he admits to being! Make him work for his answers, and you know he has the brain to comeback with anything you can throw at him.

The sad thing about this game is when you argue with someone, you have to be smart about it. I unfortunately am not as smart as most people in this game, therefore I would rather throw a punch at them than stand around arguing heh

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 23:55:50

/me punches DT and runs....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Junky Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 3:59:31

I will murderize All of ya... soon as I gain the Motivation... Walk over to me so I can stab ya's
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 15:48:24

Wow Twiztid sighting