Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 29th 2011, 0:03:36

What is there to debate here? I can see that he is a new player. It's that simple.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:04:28

Originally posted by Slagpit:
What is there to debate here? I can see that he is a new player. It's that simple.

I can see he is saying he is a new player. And then saying things that make me think he isn't.

It is no secret I hate CC. I have no desire to defend them. This is sketchy as hell though.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 29th 2011, 0:07:02

i'm asking a question now to slagpit, the player. not slagpit, the ee admin. have you ever had to deal with somebody in your clan that was there for the purpose of spying and/or getting you in fluff?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 0:08:08

ozzite is wise

/me passes Ozzite a cold beer
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:08:20

/me looks around for Walding

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 2:44:10

Well the dildonics on this thread is now OVER 9000!! Great.

I never said I was new, just new to FFA. I posted this message because I thought it would return results favorable to what I was looking for in a clan. It did. The very first response.

Do you think Dizology knows pinyin?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 2:48:54

http://translate.google.com/...5%99%A8%E7%86%8A%E7%8C%AB

DEVICE PANDA

Something tell me google is fluffing this one up....

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:04:17

骑熊猫

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:06:47

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:25:55

Well Ride a Panda but yes.
My troops all ride pandas. My turrets have pandas operating them, because who would want to hurt a panda.

My jets and tanks don't have any pandas, because pandas lack thumbs so would have a hard time operating them.

If I attack with troops I lose more, because pandas die if they drink oil.

My pandas also ride the missiles to the target, there by bypassing SDI but killing the panda. :/

Khavic25 Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:44:39

Hmmmm....

Welcome to FFA QiXiongMao

You showed up just in time to catch the wind bag storm of 2011 it seems. This kind of stuff is not the norm around here. At least it has not been for the time I've been here so far, but that has only been just over a year.
Damn missed it

Dizology Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:45:59

The way some of you people act towards new players is truly disgusting.

Everyone has been rather emotional lately. :)
Perhaps it's time to point out that SOTA tag again while everyone is on a roll?

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:27:23

Originally posted by Dizology:
The way some of you people act towards new players is truly disgusting.

Everyone has been rather emotional lately. :)
Perhaps it's time to point out that SOTA tag again while everyone is on a roll?

How about the fact that there are TWO sota tags....each with a TM in it LOL

Mr Emerald

Jul 29th 2011, 23:52:50

Anyone stop to notice that an unnoticable person joins EE, and looks for a "certain clan"?

No offense to mrford and CC, but to me this would look like a CC spy trying to get into NBK by using this previous war as it's credentials.

That is only because I deal with spies a lot and try to look at this in a different prospective, not saying that is what it is.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

synoder Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:02:04

I am a spy and they let me in :)

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:15:19

Did anyone notice that NBK head of war and I are both in Monsters?

Did anyone notice that NBK appears to be the best war clan in FFA?

Did anyone notice that NBK is an alliance that has a high probability of warring CC.

Did anyone notice that NBK is not annoying tards on FFAT like CC?

Did anyone notice that NBK is one of the largest alliances on FFA?

Did anyone notice that NBK accepted me with out issue?

Did anyone notice that NBK didn't give me access to their leader boards? You know because every alliance just lets people join and gives them full access to everything right?

I try to be nice but it's like brain damaged children escaped and are now wandering all over this place.

You don't know me, you aren't going to know me. I think only 1 player knows me. Maybe a few LaF or Rival might remember a player that likes pandas. I played my role and never spoke besides an occasional post on AT or random threads.

Now kindly shut up or I will put on my war paint in alliance and join LaF, LCN, or MD in killing you next set. Then die and not restart, because war in alliance is so slow and boring.

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:17:45

aside from Donny, a CC member hasnt posted in this thread in quite some time

so you can kindly stfu now, because no one cares.

in addition, CC and NBK will probably war again, but NBK is far from the most likely clan to war CC next set. we have pissed a few other off. as well as, NBK accepted you because they are hemorrhaging members like a chest wound, and they need to replace them somehow.

nothing against NBK, because we lost a few at CC as well, but they need to be replaced.

i also find it hard to believe that you

"I played my role and never spoke besides an occasional post on AT or random threads."

given your ironically annoying actions on this very thread. maybe you should go back to not saying anything.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 30th 2011, 0:29:14
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:45:16

"we" You are in CC.
Donnybaby6969 likely an adult that uses an internet handle that a middle school child would use. He is in CC.
Bsnake an overly arrogant (albeit quite skilled player it sounds) and sometimes rude, but at least has some redeeming qualities.

This is going to sound bad, but really it's just you and Donny.
Do either of you ever make positive non-instigating posts? Do you always have to be venomous?

I will assume you are both very weak and shy in real life. Completely unable to stand up for yourselves, so when you get online you both try to knock everyone down.

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:52:11

thats a clever assumption, but one that is pretty inaccurate.

i am a fairly nice person, to those that are nice back. ask any of my clan mates or those that i do FA with routinely. but if you are a fluff to me, i dont forget it and am a fluff to you.

as for me being "weak in real life" i find it extremely funny that you would even attempt to make assumptions about my real life, and find solace that you are about as incorrect as you can possibly be.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Popcom Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:06:10

you are both venomous to ppl on FFAT for no reason at all frequently. he has you there.

also, bsnake is a total fluff sometimes, but aren't we all? overall bsnake is a good guy, just not one to piss off if u like your countries. netters bewares!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:10:02

i always have a reason

maybe its a monday....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:15:17

It is wrong to make assumptions on your real life, but given your viewable online behavior it is the thought I am left with.

Maybe in private you are a very nice person. When I came to the board to see which alliance I wanted to join all I see is what you post and what your alliance does.

ou812 Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:22:06

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:24:35

right, and that reflects how on my RL?

im a southern boy, 25, wife and 2 kids. own a few guns, have a A&B or 2 on my record, been stabbed in a mugging, im an engineer....

your assumptions are extremely laughable, and reflect just as poorly on yourself as my actions on this forum reflect on my online persona. but its the internet, so who gives a fluff?

just keep it on the internet and we will be fine, no need for the bullfluff you are trying to spew
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:27:04

Southern? Guns?? Oh boy ford, are you one of those crazy, ultra-conservative, religious, gun-thumping types?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:28:56

religion? dont care, i dont believe in a god im a man of science

politics? i really couldnt hold a 5 minute conversation on politics, because i dont care when i probably should

i do love guns, hunting, cars, and boats
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:54:19

Ah k.. I was frightened for a moment there. Heavily religious, right-wing folk w/ lots of guns give me the willies.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:01:20

we worship 3 things down here

Jesus
G Dub
and Gunpowder
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:14:37

And that's why I steer clear of the southern US. I curse at all of the above.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:22:41

how can you not like guns!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:28:34

*is Canadian*
*doesn't like guns*
*likes hockey*
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:48:25

you havnt shot many guns have you?

its like crack
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 3:04:34

I've shot a few. It was alright, but not "like crack". :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 3:07:49

we all know how you like that crack CX
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:36:17

Okay, so... Who died, and made you God of all Earth Empires, Ford?

you may dislike CC, but FFAT dislikes fluffes that hide behind false nicks even more imo. i could be wrong though
==============================================================
OH YES! You ARE wrong! Ford, when did you claim FFAT as yours, to report on things it does or does not like? You're an engineer, who needs to be re-engineered! Lately, you've been about as popular as a cold sore on prom night. If it isn't Galleri you're calling names and disrespecting, it's now a new NBK member, eh? You just can't help insulting everyone in my crew, eh? You and Donny should be great butt buddies by now!

I have respect for NBKs war abilities just as they have respect for ours. Neither of us have anything against each other.
================================================================
You happen to be SO full of fluff, your eyes are brown!

I agree with Slag.. This sure as Hell isn't the way to welcome new players.. Or any players for that matter, to the FFAT server! Ford has danced on his fluff, but this time he did the Fred Astaire on that little fluff stick!

Well NBK doesn't dislike CC, everyone is of course entitled to opinions but NBK runs on love, not hatred!
===============================================================
This is generally true.... Although I'd love to, and feel compelled to, just slap the 'dumb ass' right out of Ford, as it seems like the only thing left to do, that might cool his tools!

I'd like to personally welcome QiXiongMao to the Natural Born Killers!
I can only quote this, from a Jackson 5 song, many years ago.... "One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl. I don't care what they say, I don't care, what they do!" lol, This alone may entice a riot! Haaaa!
:O) Soon enough, we'll find out just how the power of the Pandas will express themselves.

QM Diver
NBK PreZ
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Popcom Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:58:51

clearly whenever somebody new comes to the game or FFA server, u should attack them without hesitation or question.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Dragon Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:47:28

Originally posted by Popcom:
clearly whenever somebody new comes to the game or FFA server, u should attack them without hesitation or question.

That's very 1a of you Pop! =P

Pain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 19:15:26

Originally posted by Popcom:

yes because he just came over here with an unbiased attitube and politely made his first thread.

Your mother is a nice woman

mdevol Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 19:43:06

well its quite funny that you are all whining about how this "new player" was treated

he surely came in throwing insults around, instead of making an intro post.

and on top that off he claims to be new but knows his way around the forums pretty well, and knows more history on ford and donny than 1 would accumulate in a weeks time.

also if he was accepted into NBK and had the easy-in he was flaunting he wouldn't have had to make this thread as he already knew where he was going. He was seeking the attention and he got it.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 19:44:06

this whole thread has flamebait written all over it
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 31st 2011, 23:24:30

agreed and its useless
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 31st 2011, 23:25:18

FOR THE RECORD NBK DOESN'T HATE CC OR ANY ALLIANCE FOR THAT MATTER
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Popcom Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 0:33:11

we hate all non-NBK alliances equally.

Edited By: Popcom on Aug 1st 2011, 0:39:43
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:21:05

Originally posted by mdevol:
well its quite funny that you are all whining about how this "new player" was treated

he surely came in throwing insults around, instead of making an intro post.

and on top that off he claims to be new but knows his way around the forums pretty well, and knows more history on ford and donny than 1 would accumulate in a weeks time.

also if he was accepted into NBK and had the easy-in he was flaunting he wouldn't have had to make this thread as he already knew where he was going. He was seeking the attention and he got it.

Actually pick most any thread on the board, and you too can learn all you want and more about either player. The insult here is the behavior of CC members in this community and some of the very questionable actions CC has decided to take. These are things you can witness in just 1 days time. If you take my post as an insult than perhaps you need to get rid of those 2 members and not do shady things without provocation.

I had no idea Dizology was in NBK when I made the post.

So you find the boards hard to navigate? I did play this game for nearly 8 years before my long break... the boards are almost identical to the old ones.

I didn't know where I was going. I thought NBK might be a decent place to go and they seemed to fit what I was looking for so I mentioned them by name. Get rid of people like those 2 and perhaps those that read boards and research some on alliances before joining, might wish to join CC.

mrford Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:31:18

these boards are nearly identical to the ones 8 years ago?

lol, wow
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:32:33

OZZITE IS AWESOME...ALL POSTS ARE PROOF!

synoder Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:33:26

he said he played for 8 years not that he took an 8 year break. Regardless tho the boards aren't that different from old earth.

mrford Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:38:00

color maybe

everything else? thats kinda an insult to DM and Nuke to say that they are anything close

imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:38:47

*ANTI-BREAK*

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:39:33

Originally posted by mrford:
these boards are nearly identical to the ones 8 years ago?

lol, wow

Do enlighten me as to the difference from here and when they were on swirve.com? Almost identical forum names. Almost identical layout. Almost identical in nearly every way. Sure these have more features like quotes, user pages, editing of posts, and all of these nice modern forum features. Even the color scheme is the same. I really fail to see anything here that would stop me or anyone from getting around the forums whether a new player or even new to the internet in general.