Verified:

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:23:00

Originally posted by Popcom:
Originally posted by Chaoswind:
Policies work both ways, but I would say they would war you over those hits... Is a double standard, but NBK wants war, so that is the goal of this policy

you would say that based on what?

you are dead wrong.
policies work both ways.
we still wont let double + taps on the same country and fluff like that go. but clans are free to LG us within our policies..

oh wait. we are the big bad bullies i forgot.
ok, 1 LG = death now

I said it based in behavior :)

Let's say clan A gets a lot of theos that jump and proceed to systematically farm NBK (8 hits per day, for each theo), doing it and then proceed to jump out of range, 5 out of 5 times said clan would be NBK targets for next set.

We could all play nice and do Land Grabs without trying to outrun retals, but honestly the only good LG is what netters call a Land Topfeed :)

I am not saying NBK are bullies, but when you hold a council meeting to decide the next best target to war, who better than the clans that pushed your new LG policy to the limits :)

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Popcom Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:26:47

and u base this on nothing cause u have no clue how we pick a target
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

synoder Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:34:21

I dont think there is anyone who can outrun a retal in ffa nowadays. Maybe close to the end of the set someone could dump their stock after a grab but other than that you cant really jump out of range.

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:38:03

Well I do not, but it is what would make sense, but whatever, I think I left NBK on good terms, and certainly I am not calling you guys bullies, if that is what you feel I said then I correct myself :P

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:43:29

i poo on your LG policy
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

synoder Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 16:59:40

good thing we have Demon to clean up after you.

*texts DD to clean up the poo

Popcom Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 17:36:11

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
Well I do not, but it is what would make sense, but whatever, I think I left NBK on good terms, and certainly I am not calling you guys bullies, if that is what you feel I said then I correct myself :P

we aren't that vindictive. we pick targets bassed on who will be the most fun :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 7th 2011, 21:46:56

is waiting
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

synoder Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 22:55:14

did you clean up that poo yet?

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 6:57:31

Originally posted by synoder:
our new policy is that we will pick our war target based on who retals us the most effectively. So if you want to avoid war then you should retal us with no military tech reps with either half or double the nw of the country you are hitting :) It would also be a good idea to purposely DH about 25% of the hits just to be safe.

LMAO

This post is as smart, or better than most of the other bullfluff these trolls are trying to create, eh?

lol

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

hyungil Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 12:17:15

cool